1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. Last night I had a very vivid dream about Tybalt. I don’t remember what happened before this, but I ended up at a random girl’s birthday party, and her mom was, for a lack of better words, a complete Karen. Somehow she got ahold of Tybalt and for whatever reason took a blade to him, completely cutting up his face and torso with these awful, deep gashes! I was of course extremely upset, and the rest of the dream was filled with the legal nightmare of trying to get her to financially reimburse me for the damage.

I also remember thinking “oh no, DDE doesn’t have any more Lans in stock, that means I’ll have to wait half a year to get a replacement because of DS’s long wait times!” I think it’s rather funny that I’ve learned so much about dolls in the last few months I know what dolls are in stock and a company’s wait times well enough for them to appear in my dreams.

needless to say I was very relieved to wake up and find Tyb safe and healthy lol.

Have any of you guys had dreams about your dolls? I’m curious to see if this is a common occurrence or not.

2. I've dreamed about receiving dolls in the mail, and finding them in thrift shops! nothing as violent as your dream, though

3. I had a dream just the other night where I had the doll I was saving up for, completed outfit and all and I was very upset to discover that the doll that I haven’t bought yet wasn’t in my possession.

I have frequent nightmares though, and I think recently I did dream that both of my dolls got destroyed somehow if I remember correctly.

And for what it’s worth: As a kid I would have horrific nightmares about porcelain dolls trying to kill me, and I never have seen anything like Chucky to trigger those dreams is what gets me??

4. That does not sound like a fun dream. I think I've had some dreams involving house fires in the past that included my dolls somehow miraculously surviving. I may have also had a few where I became a doll myself? Its been a really long while since I've been able to remember one with my bad sleep schedule hehe. :')

5. I once had a dream that Volks was hiding chocolate eggs in my dolls... :nowords:

6. I had a dream that I had bought a minifee from Facebook marketplace,( from Norway, I live in Finland and have no ties to Norway or anyone from there, I don't know how this is even relevant:doh).
      And she arrived in a milk carton that still had some milk in it! I was so upset and I woke up, bummed that I didn't actually have the minifee. Oh and the milk was 2 days pass the expiration date*_*.

7. I had a dream just last night that the Doll Leaves Louis I'm waiting on arrived!! I only placed the order two weeks ago though so I still have quite a bit to go haha

8. I haven't had a dream about my doll exactly, but I had two doll releated dreams that I thought were pretty interesting. The first was that I finally received my first doll, though it was second-hand and nothing like the doll I was waiting for. The surprising thing was that I haven't had any dreams about dolls while I was waiting (it was more than half a year and I actually had doubts about whether an SD would be too big for me), but just when I had this dream my mother woke me up because my doll arrived.

The second one was about some clothes that I ordered. They sent me the pictures of the items, but some things were missing. That day they contacted me with the pictures in reality, but one item wasn't what I ordered, so there was a problem after all.

I don't really believe that dreams have meaning and such, but these were spot on.

9. I haven't had any dreams about dolls I own or have ordered, but a couple nights ago I had a dream about dolls I've been looking at for the future :sweat
      They weren't even actually dolls in the dream... they were just characters who happened to look exactly like the anime-styled dolls from Dollzone and Myou doll! Maybe I've been staring at photos of them too much LOL

10. It's very rare that I dream of dolls in general, and even more rare to dream of my specific dolls. They never look like they do IRL.

I've had doll convention dreams, mostly fashion doll cons. Weirdest ones though are Volks event dreams. Completely whackadoodle. Which makes some sense, lol. *_*:XD:

11. I have some dreams too . I am in love with my minifee lucywen centaur and my minifee sia mermaid . So sometimes I see them . My mermaid is swimming in the sea and have fun and my centaur start running and I can hear her beautiful voice

12. I dreamt that I was twinning in lolita fashion with my doll a few nights ago.

13. I don't often dream about my dolls, but I suppose looking at doll clothes late into the night got stuck in my subconscious. Last night my Ivy showed up in a dream, and instead of yellowing she had turned blue.
      I remember not being too upset about it, feeling more like "well, now I guess I'll have to restyle her to go with blue :roll:"

14. I don't even have this doll yet but somehow I've already dreamed about him... :nowords: Last night, I dreamt that my DV Aiden came wayyy early, but he was much smaller than a YoSD, and he was like... only halfway assembled?? And in an unmarked bag??? I was still extremely excited though LOL.

15. I've been spending so much time shopping for doll stuff that in my dreams I just keep shopping*_*
      Sometimes can't even tell what's a dream or not.
      This does not bode well lolol