1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. I have nightmares about my dolls all the time, or other dolls xD
      I'm still waiting on Edgar my DZ Mo to come in and I keep having dreams he comes in with like funky purple eye make up that looks terrible, or my mom gets over excited and opens him before I get home from school *shivers* xD Its terrifying.

2. I had a dream a few nights ago that I put the Supia Muse I'm saving for on layaway. >< IT WAS AWESOME. Actually, that's how I ended up knowing her name long before I'm able to order her--in the dream she arrived and was named 'Ariadne' so now I have a cool unconsciously-inspired doll name. >U>;

3. Yeah ignore that, that got moved here from somewhere else, I'll try to delete it as it is causing confusion...

Aww I feel bad for you... I haven't had any nightmares about dolls yet (knock on wood), but I bet it would feel awful if somebody did something horrible to your doll in the dream, or if a beloved doll suddenly would get scary.

BTW I just dreamt that I was a doll and making a fur wig for myself xD

4. I just had my first doll dream. I don't know why, but I was arguing with my mom and she had my doll, and I think something spilled on the doll and my mom was trying to make it better and clean her but she ended up wiping half of the face-up off and I woke up. It was a nightmare! I always worry about my doll's face. I love love love her face-up and I know that I could never recreate it.

5. I think I may have posted this in an older thread, but my dolls made an appearance in a daydream I had. I was feeling pretty stressed at work so I closed my eyes for a minute and tried to imagine a happy place for myself.

The place that came to mind was a wide, open field with a single cherry-blossom tree in the middle. The wind was blowing and everything, including the grass, was covered in pink petals. It looked like pink snow. I heard children laughing; I turned and in the distance, I saw my unicorn twins running around - playing tag.

When I turned back to the tree I could see Vesper (my LS Emily) standing under the branches waiting for me. In the daydream, I don't think any of them were actually dolls. When I approached her, she smiled and kissed me lightly. Then I turned around and Vesper wrapped her arms around my shoulders and rested her chin on top of my head, and we watched the little ones playing.

When I opened my eyes I did feel calmer and very at peace. I felt that I belonged to my dolls as much as they belong to me in real life. I felt loved; in that place there was a strong sense of family.

6. Kymera, that's so cute! It's nice if your dolls make you feel appreciated (even though every psychiatrist would probably disagree with that :P). We work hard for them after all!

7. A couple weeks ago I had a dream about buying a doll head, and when it got here, it had a massive seam down the middle of his face: :x

8. I hope that didn't actually happen! I would be so upset ;; A ;;

9. I do get the occasional doll dream, but not with any of my own dolls. It's always with a doll that I would have liked to have gotten at the time but couldn't, or even more recently of a doll that doesn't exist yet.

What I remember of the recent one was my mother and I were shopping at some super big supermarket kind of like a walmart. We had just checked out and were leaving through the exit doors which for some reason led to a room full of dollie related stuff that we had to go through before going outside. I rember stopping to look at the stuff and seeing a fullset Dollfie Dream of Mami from Puella Magi Madoka Magica just standing there with a stand, I'm still fairly certain her pricetag said $369, which is a steal for a limited DD. There was even a second outfit of hers sitting nearby in an unopened bag, and other dolly things. I had considered just taking her, because we had already checked out and I'd have to walk all the way back to the register, besides we were on our way out who would notice right? Who would put this kind of stuff in an exit anyway? But alas I decided not to grab her because that's still theft and that'd be wrong.... Then I woke up.

I'm still kinda confused why my brain used that character. I'm not really into Madoka, though the series is neat but I've only read a small portion of the manga months ago. I would have thought my brain would have used one of my favorite characters from another series. Or you know, a doll that actually exists, that I've seen before. *_*

10. I had a wildly chaotic dream last night, so much stuff happened that I don't remember it all and I can't even connect one moment to another (but I remember that it made perfect sense when I was dreaming)... It had something to do with an invention made by my self-made girl Ala, who's character is a renaissance scientist... Something about her working in her lab and my little hujoo Ichigo was very upset about it for some reason, saying it was dangerous or mean or something, but I (everybody was more or less human size) didn't understand what she meant, and my Unoa-to-arrive was also there again, but she didn't seem interested, she was studying some dance moves and Ala got mad at her for dancing in her laboratory... The rest I don't remember xD

11. I haven't had any extensive dreams but I keep dreaming that my doll has finally come in the mail. It's a sad day when I wake up and realize it was just a dream...

12. I've dreamt I got my main dream females (The Volks f-01/Four Sisters)..... I woke up and was sad.
      A different time I've dreamt my Bobobie was human sized and I went on a walk with him!
      A different dream the dolls that wern't expected for another month came to me early!
      And finally I had a dream I got an Iplehouse Arvid!

13. Too many nightmares of my dolly! The first nightmare I had his hand fell to the bottom of the pool, and my worst nightmare was when half his face turn into WOOD :doh I would love to experience a good dream with my doll :)

14. Yepyep, had a peculiar doll dream last night! I dreamed that I put him in his box to go to bed, like usual, but that in the morning he ended up on my pillow in a different shirt on than he went in the box with!
      I suppose he's telling me that he'd rather sleep on the bed than in his box. :lol:

15. I had a dream about my first doll, Ilterin. He kept trying to get me to go to the carnival with him. He wanted a giant pretzel.

16. I dreamed something similar the other night! I dreamed my doll came, and we had to go pick him up at the post office. I knew it was a dream because we weren't in the right apartment, and things were a bit strange... but I was still sad when I woke up. I want him to get here so bad... :(

That's such a funny/cute dream... XD

17. Somehow that sounds really hilarious xD

18. It was definitely something else. Mainly because we had kind of switched roles. Yeah he was human and I was a bjd. No clue where the pretzel came in, since I don't eat them very often.

19. When I was still waiting for Louis to be delivered, I often dreamt of his resin self - of me unpacking him, of his face-up, things like that. But since he's based on a character of mine I've known for the longest time... He keeps appearing in my dreams as a real human boy. The way he did even before I decided to go for a resin body for him. These are very gentle dreams most of the times, featuring him and often his boyfriend (Sometimes I'm the other boy, taking on his personality. Which is simply fantastic, there's so much love all around <3). There's this nostalgia to be felt in the air, like a music-box melody, everyone feels at ease, like they're finally home.
      These dreams are of the most relaxing experiences I've had so far, so I really hope there won't ever be an end to them.

20. so I have this table in my room, and my doll was sitting on it. and my girlfriend accidentally knocked it over and poor Nohawka was slingshotted across the room D: luckily he landed on some blankets and wasn't damaged at all (this was about a week after I got him D: )but that night I had a dream that his ear broke off. like RIGHT OFF. it was horrible. I woke up so releived.