1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. i had a dream, how my first Dollfie Dream Yoko came to my home and i was soo happy about her *.* it was a really great dream, but just until i was woken up by my dad and found out that it was just a dream.. but anyway she's in layaway so in the future it wouldn't be a dream anymore :D *happyyy*

2. I had a dream that my very first doll, a BlueBlood Waltz finally arrived, and I was so happy, but of course when I woke up the next day it turned out to be just a dream. However, when I checked the tracking page that same day, Waltz has already reached Malaysia and was in customs. Close enough :P

3. I just bought the fabric for a Cheshire Cat outfit for my Unoa, and last night she showed up in my dreams wearing my design :D The weird thing was she totally acted like a cat as well, she crawled instead of walking and could only purr and meow...

4. I had a dream about a natural disaster happening here in town and discovering Yumeko's faceup had melted off of her :surprised: Incidentally that was the worst part of the dream...LOL

5. I did once but it's not the kind of dream you would ever admit to. Let's leave it at that.

6. I had an unsettling dream last night that I brought three of my dolls downstairs from my bedroom to show off to some friends/family, and the dolls abruptly disappeared. I knew I had either misplaced them somewhere...or that they had been stolen by some random shady people that had also happened to be in my house for some reason (at the time the people were there, no one had seemed alarmed by them so I'd assumed they were meant to be there). Throughout the dream, I searched the house with increasing frustration. I couldn't find my dolls anywhere (although interestingly I did find a doll of my sister's that has been ordered but has not actually arrived irl yet XD), and it was quickly becoming apparent that the shady people had likely taken them. Just as I was trying to figure out what to do next, I woke up. The first thing I did when I opened my eyes was check to make sure all my dolls were present and accounted for (thankfully, they are)! lol

7. Dreams about BJDS? Well...

Before I'd even got Juliet I had a dream where my American Girl doll and my Bitty Baby were teaming up to plot to kill Juliet. It kinda freaked me out cause the dolls were acting like they were living and the fact that I didn't even own a doll yet was great.

And then I had a dream that I won a doll from a teen life magazine. XD

8. I thought I posted on this topic before. I dreamt that 2 of my dolls Volks Isao and Yukinojo were real people. :) I wish the dream lasted forever. :aheartbea Isao presented himself as Anthony was talkative and said all the right words. He's a firm person to be with, confident and assuring. Yukinojo is the quiet one who said nothing, sat next to me by the banks of a river, unable to utter a word. He was upset that Isao said everything that needed to be said. Both men were big, human size. I wish I could dream forever. From then on, I named my Isao Anthony. :|

9. I had a dream that I had 6 dolls for some reason (one of them keeps appearing in my dreams, I don't know what sculpt it is but I don't like it) but my mother said there was no room and I had to sell some, starting with Ces :( I said I'd sell all of the others, but not him.

10. I'm planning on buying a Monster High doll to repaint and customize, but I can't really decide which one (Frankie, Ghoulia or the werecat twins)... And now I keep having "comparing" dreams where each time a different character is talking to my ball jointed ladies. Even when I'm sleeping, I'm unconsciously trying to figure out which one would fit into my doll family xD

11. Ugh! I've had the same dream three times now! I dream that a local hobby/arts and craft store starts selling BJD and BJD accessories dirt cheap as part of a "make your own doll!" kit. Then I get all happy and I wake up.

12. About 4 days after Fionn had arrived in my home, I had a dream where I was in the kitchen talking about him to my sis, and when turning towars the hallway door, he suddenly stood there.
      Also, a few weeks ago, I was dreaming that his expression changes to something really creepy, and gave me the sincerity that he was actually up to something mischievous.

13. I don't believe I've ever dreamt about a doll that was already in my possession, but I have had dreams about acquiring dolls that I had been wanting for ages. Usually I take this as a sign that it's more than just passing interest and I should consider acquiring the doll in question.

14. I've had two dOll dreams in a row!

2 days ago, I dreamed I was ordering a unoa doll. AL finally had an official english site and they even sold clothes :D

And Last night, I dreamed that my friend (who is not a collector IRL) and I were going to some sort of big doll convention :3 she had a grey soom human euclase and I had a grey souldoll human chiron! We were comparons their grey-ness as we waited for the doors to open xD
      We got in, and it was a big stadium full of doll owners and in the middle there was a big electrical fence to display the dolls Ôo (oddly enough at this part we didn't have the same dolls anymore. She had a Sard with a red wig and I had a Chalco with royal blue hair. They both had fantasy parts but not the original ones). The doll put on display just before mine caught on fire and I was All "no fucking way they're putting my baby up there!".
      Then I woke up 0_0

15. I have lots of dreams involving dolls, both ones I want and ones I own. The most recent was the other night I dreamed I was my little Peppermint watching me and my husband being murdered and I was trying to move to help, but I couldn't because I was just a tiny little doll on a shelf.

I also have dreams where the dolls are actual people in their own world, almost like watching a TV show.

16. When I ordered my first doll I had frequent dreams about him arriving to my home. Some dreams were obviously just a story my brain concocted during sleep, but many of them were really lifelike :sweat I'd imagine the day he was delivered; either I was home or I came home from work to find his box there. Then I'd wake up feeling really disappointed when I wouldn't find his box or a delivery slip on my door :...( xDDD

17. i recently had a dream that i vaguely recall. In it i remember i had two dolls with me. My DD, kirsteen, and another that i'm not sure of (but she did have bright red hair). i was doing random things and carrying them around. at some point i was getting into a car with my family when i suddenly realized they were left sitting on the hood of the car. i tried to get my mom to stop but she drove around the parking lot and served several times, causing them both to fall off and onto the road. I remember jumping out as the car still moved to run and grab my dolls before they were hit by a car.
      There were other parts i can't really recall, but i do remember getting a very creepy/unnerving feeling feeling from kirsteen...like she was giving off a vibe i've yet to actually get from her o.O i felt disturbed when i woke up.

18. I dreamt about one of my dolls running off with another owner's doll xD The ridiculous part here is that one of them was in a wheelchair...

19. I had a vivid dream about my two boys, (HZ Wang-Ye, AoD Jiasha), the only BJDs that I currently own, and it was one of those that start out nice, then end up incredibly ugly. My family and I were at this Victorian/Spiritual antique shop, and I found a large water globe that contained a mother dragon with its young which just so happened to actually move. I went and bought it without wondering how and why and placed it beside me on my bed. Well, Edgar, (Jiasha, second boy) was sitting there next to me and all of a sudden he placed a hand on me which freaked me the hell out, until he raised his hand in the direction of the globe. It was shattered. This is where it got ugly. The whole house grew dark and cold, things moved around and what really got me, Jeremy, (Wang-Ye), appeared to be possessed. His face became a living nightmare, (no pawn intended) and he followed me downstairs and began hurling things at me. I actually flew out of the house and to my utter surprise was being chased until I finally awoke. And GUESS who was there by my bedside when I snapped open my eyes? Yep, Edgar. So far every dream I have had of Jeremy has been horrible, but Eddy is always there as innocent as ever. Sad thing is, I was actually considering to sell him up until I had these dreams. To make things even stranger, he's so far, kicked Jeremy and headbutted Jeremy. My take on it all? Jealousy.

20. I had a dream of my first doll, I was carrying her around sitting in my arm, sad thing is she hash´t arrived yet. T_T