1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. I dreamt a few days ago that a Sebastian doll (on which I'm planning) was serving my four girls as their butler. My renaissance girl (who's always been a know-it-all), more or less took over the role of Ciel Phantomhive, and got very angry at Sebastian for not making the tea in the right way and using the wrong colour of glaze on the pastries, even though he's about 1,5 times her size...

Things will surely be interesting when I finally have the actual doll.:sweat

2. The night before my Cuprit arrived, I dreamt she was made of Navy Blue resin, and that I picked up her head and accidentally smashed it on a table. Very strange indeed...

3. I had a dream when I first got Nancy (when she was a total mess) where I was cleaning her up. I managed to get the old paint out of her ears and the corners of her eyes and the crease of her lips, rid her of the black marks all over her body and sand down her seams, the whole shebang, until she looked as good as new. XD I was so disappointed in the morning when I woke up and she was sitting there innocently with all the work still to do!

4. I've had dreams about my dolls, and dolls I don't own. I can only remember two dreams, one was right after getting shipping notice on my second doll. I dreamed about his box opening. It was frustrating because my view was obstructed by ...myself. XP I was watching myself from behind, and I couldn't see the doll at all.

The other one was freaky. Two Dream of Doll MSDs (Too and Tender Too) were living in my closet. They could actually move by themselves and talked telepathically, and were more like tenants than possessions. They were, apparently, demons, who were taking shelter from their superiors whom they'd pissed off. One of them attacked my DOC, the one I actually own in reality, and started choking him o_O It was so real, if I wanted to, I could make the exact dolls from the dream. I know their eyes, wigs and sculpts. I halfways expected them to be there when I woke up!

5. I've not dreamed about my dolls yet that I can remember, but maybe one day I will.

6. I dreamed about him as a person, not a doll. He was a very bright but socially maladjusted child who was considering planting a bomb somewhere. Fortunately I was able to talk him out of it!

7. I had a dream of my Xav and Bram being all lovey-dovey and cuddling together. Xav was a bit upset about something and Bram was comforting him~ :aheartbea

It was a very cute and pleasant dream and I think I might make a photostory inspired by it. The dream made me realize how much I'm bonding with these characters I've created and the dolls impersonating them.

8. I have dreams about when my Pukipuki arrives :3 sometimes she's perfect and sometimes broken O.o

9. I've had two times where my doll was briefly in my dreams and both of them were kind of strange.

In the first one something got spilled on his face and messed up his face-up. Then when I was turning around to get something to clean him off the table he was on got bumped and he fell off and cracked his nose. When I touched it his nose fell off and then I started pulling at it and his face started coming off in chunks. For some reason his head had a pink insulation foam core of the same kind I used to make a sculpture for a class on the inside. I was really upset in the dream and didn't know what to do.

The second dream was about my incoming dolls. Both of the new dolls I ordered had arrived and I told my current doll that I hoped the new dolls would be his friends. I set them on the shelf next to him and went to bed and when I woke up in the morning the two dolls were face down on the floor and he was in a slightly different position than I left him in. I kept putting them back on the shelf in the dream but every time I turned around they were on the floor again and he was slightly moved. So I ended up selling both of the new ones.

10. I had a dream, or should I say nightmare about messing up my third doll's face-up to the point of no return. Oh wait, that actually happened. But yes, I dream about them which scares me a bit.

11. i've never had a dream about any of my dolls, or any of the other things i collect either (anime toys/figures). then again, when i do dream, i mostly have nightmares so i'm not sure i would want them to be in my dreams.

12. I have a dream about many-many dolls. Somebody of them are very rare and I think I`ll never buy them.(:

13. I don't have a doll, but one night I dreamt that I had a Fairyland pukipuki and hated it! I know that I would love it in real life, though. :) And another time I dreamt that I had a fairyland Pukifee - and this time I liked it. (guess which company that I want to get a doll from! lol)

14. Man there's a lot of dreams about Pukis! Last night I had my first doll dream- I got my dream Pukifee Ante and was painstakingly making her a fairy costume with tiny rippling wings. It was perfect and now I've woken up and I still shouldn't buy her yet! The dreams where everything goes perfectly are almost as bad as the dreams where everything goes wrong, because you wake up and things are just... normal again.

15. I had a dream about bjd's in general, but not my doll. This was before i got mine though, haha. I was searching on the internet for my perfect doll and bought her. Simple dream, and after that i was set on getting a doll.

16. I've had a couple dreams about getting my first doll. Like... getting the box from the post office and opening it XD Then I wake up all sad and disappointed.

17. I had a dream the other day I was in a goodwill and in the toy bin was a yo-sized doll. I have no idea what sculpt, probably not a real one. I wanted to buy him but some little kid was holding him! I think I resisted the urge to rip it out of their hands... :sweat: I remember he cost $3.50 and then there was another at the front counter behind glass. The two were identical but the other was like $68 and I couldn't afford both of them. XD

18. over the years i have had many dreams about either dolls i own or dolls i was planning to get, but most recently, the last couple of days, i have been dreaming random things about dollshe dolls, because i have ordered a hound a couple of days ago.
      i can't usually remember the dreams completely, but i usually wake up with for example the picture of dollshe hands in my mind.

19. Last night I dreamt something really weird... I vaguely recall living in an abandoned houseboat, and having to take care of my Ichigo, my hujoo doll. She was a genuine 10-year-old, no joints, life-sized, but still with the huge head (somehow that seemed completely normal in my dream). I remember there was a storm coming and we had to get groceries, but she kept running around and wasting time and I got angry with her, but then when she hurried towards me she fell in the muddy, dark water and I had to dive in and save her. Afterwards I smacked her in the face (!) for being so careless, with the storm coming and the water being cold and dirty... She was very sad and apologized, and we ran home, she behind me with her head low, looking like a sad puppy... Then we sat by the fire in the houseboat, wrapped in blankets, and Ichigo made tea for us...
      That's pretty much all I remember, but I'm sure there was more. At least there were more people with boats around us (no doll-people like Ichigo, just regular people).

20. Oh man, I had a horrible dream the other night that I ordered a doll from the marketplace, having only seen photos of his face. When he arrived, he was horrible except for the face. His body had been all burnt and cracked and I was so upset that I just put him back in the box and shoved him in the cupboard. >: