1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to DoA?

Feb 10, 2010

1. Every day since I got it pretty much. XDD

2. DOA is actually my homepage. Haha. :sweat I spend MUCH more time lurking than posting. Usually when I have nothing better to do, I'll open up the page and browse through a couple threads. I probably spend on average 3-4 hours a day. ^^'

3. I'll only say that I never really log off.

:sweat

4. Everytime I am on the computer (which is when i'm not at school, work, or Kendo), I'm logged on to DOA. I never log off...

5. I only recently got onto this whole bjd thing and have spent a crazy amount of time on DoA in the last couple weeks. My first doll should arrive in a couple weeks, and, well, I won't speak Korean, but at least I'll have a little insight into his species.

6. Just a lil' bit, yeah. :sweat I think because my laptop sits on my bed next to me and I do a lot of reading and hand sewing here LOL

7. Yeah. I think I'm addicted. I can't help but go on here whenever I surf the net. DOA is on my top list along with facebook and other sites that are anime/yaoi related. :3

8. When I'm home I look in at least every hour and if I feel like it I roam the new posts. I also check out the marketplace and if there is a doll that needs some research then I dive into the galleries and databases and discussion groups.

I love it here.

9. Depends. I'm on DoA pretty much every time I turn the computer on. Sometimes it's only 5 minutes though, checking my thread subscriptions and messages, looking at a few dolls and the GD and that's it :sweat

When I can't sleep though (which happens fairly often - hurray insomnia), I sometimes come here at night and read through long interesting threads instead of my usual book @_@ lol

10. I think I saw a topic like this a few months ago... anyway, I spend way too much time on here :sweat

Even right now I do not know what to do so I roam around and answer one or 2 threads for the fun of doing something xD

I didnt get to 1k+ post for nothing xD
      I could've gotten more if I really posted and didnt just lurk xP

11. I'm terrible. I spend HOURS on here daily. I can't go on the computer without comming to this website. There's just soooo much to do and every time I come on, I feel my love for BJDs expand! xD I can't keep away...it is like a drug. I actually went through somewhat of a withdrawl when I was internet-less for four days O_O It was awful.

12. Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one glued to this site all the time XD

13. If I'm on the computer then I'm on DoA, even if I'm doing something else like papers. So maybe 5 hours or weekdays and more on weekends (I kinda don't have a life). I don't really know why, I just can't stay away... I might have a serious problem :) (not that I mind :))

14. Yeah I'm like always here >.> Mor lurking than posting but y'know, it's fun right ^^;; I look for new sculpts and just browse, look at things that i plan to do. >.> Need better weather for blushing and less procrastination....

15. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this xD I hate Michigan weather...I can't wait till spring :P

<--proof from my earlier post that I'm always here. xD

16. Let's see...everytime I'm on my computer, which is several times a day. There's just soooooo much information here. I really like the dolly news on new releases.

17. Yes I will sign up for that.
      Do you think I can get Intervention to come here for this problem? Maybe they could bring Clean House with them, all the time I spend slack jawed starring at dollies, it's getting kinda messy around here.
      Seriously people, look at my post number. Rome did not get built in a day.

18. Well, I woke up at one in the afternoon today and it's nine now... so... that's eight hours already.

So lately, very addicted. But I do go through phases of being on the site on a 24/7 basis and then months with very little activity.

Part of the reason for my current obsessiveness with being on DOA is that I am waiting for a lot of dolly things in the mail.

19. I couldn't say how much time I spend here, because I don't like using a computer for extended periods of time unless I'm drawing or writing. I tend to have my laptop on, off, on, off, on all day, whenever I think of something I want to look up or I need references for. I poke around my roleplaying and Ragnarok server forums first, then come here last, and see if there's anything new along the lines of what I'm looking for that particular day.

Because I come and go a lot, I probably end up spending about half an hour to an hour here each day. I spent longer before I had my doll, but now that he's here, I'd rather be working on something for him!

20. If I'm online, I'm on here. I am a constant clicker of 'User CP'. :P