1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to DoA?

Feb 10, 2010

1. I tend to check DoA quite a few times per day, but for the most part I'll only spend 5-10 minutes here per visit unless there's a particularly interesting thread in General Discussion or unless I browse through the Gallery for a little while. 'Little and often' seems the best way to go about it for me :)

2. Well i just joined and can not stay off this site. i am definitely addicted, but i don't care. :)

3. I spend hours on this site... but that's because I'm one of those weird people who loves to research... so I'm always researching what doll I want next!

4. I'm definitely addicted to DoA, which is funny because prior to this I was never a forum person. I love looking through photos, trying to answer questions and shopping for my resin darlings~ Best internet addiction I've had yet hehe

5. Definitely addictedXD I look here everyday and spend here a lots of time. I love this site :)

6. Have spent every day I'm not travelling looking on this site since I joined.
      I guess thats addicted :D

7. I spend far too much time on DoA... pretty much every day :XD:

8. I come on every time I come on the internet, that's at least 5 times a week, and I spend a while here looking at old archives and the marketplace etc. There are some nice people on here though (even though I've crossed swords with 1 or 2 in the past ;P), and the wide range of dolls and subjects means it is hard to stay away!

9. WAAAAYYYYY tooooo muuuch time!!! DoA was the first thing I checked when I got on the internet today. Pretty pathetic!

Yes, I'm addicted. I can go away, but I don't want to!!! *_*

10. DoA is my homepage... so I get on every time I go on the internet... :| waaaaay to many times in other words...

11. When I get on the computer I have a list of things to do.

1. Check e-mail
      2. Check DoA

:sweat

12. Every time I am on the computer I am on DOA. I am addicted also. there are always so many new things to look at and write about, the MP is the only place to shop for dolls and doll things, and I can get all the news about new dolls without having to go to every company website. I love it here :)

13. Yes, I spend way too much time here.
      But that's what you get if you only visit a few sites and spend hours on the internet... :sweat

I have my phases, so it could be well possible for me to quit visiting the site for a while and reappear when I'm bored. :XD:

14. i spend my whole weekend on the computer and DoA is the site i spend more time on :o
      i just go see if i have messages on my other sites then i go here... 8/

15. I spend way too much time on here procrastinating on homework and stuff. My mom gets really mad at me and pretty much shuts of the computer when she sees me. On weekends though I usually am on facebook while looking through here. XD

16. Yeeeh, my DoA addiction has just started, but that's horrible - reading aNd serfing everyday, even at work (!), at night (!), instead free time with friends or shopping or walking...?

17. I have been stalking this site for two years... and thought I had a hiatus for six months or so at times it's amazing that I kept coming back...considering that I still don't technically own a doll. (However, my baby's coming soon I hope) I think it's because in general people are really nice here and there are lots of pictures and variety of dolls. I have enjoyed learning about the hobby through other people and have surprisingly managed to make a couple of friends. I'm freaking addicted but I don't think it's a bad thing. This is a healthy hobby that allows me to be creative so I'm pretty pleased.

18. I am on here constantly. DoA is always an open tab in my web browser. XDD

19. Yes. And though I love coming here, I'm not exactly pleased with myself for using my time in this manner :doh

20. I spend just about all my time here and on doll sites....I've become so addicted to them lately! :) I spend hours on DoA daily whenever I have the chance to~