1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to DoA?

Feb 10, 2010

1. I spend at least half an hour everyday.
      But I'm kind of busy with school.
      Let's wait for summer... I think I would be addicted xD

2. I won't say I'm addicted per se ( I was iterally addicted to Flyff just last year and this is nothing like that xD; )
      But I do enjoy spending time on here. I just joined recently and I am loving it. I work from 10:30 am to around 4pm so I am focused on my work during that time but I do come and check out galleries and threads in the morning before work and I usually use that last couple of hours before bed to check it out again. I say hours cause...well I'm easily distracted xD;

3. I waste a lot of time of this site, but I also get sick of it sometimes, even if I haven't been on in a few days. I guess it's all relevant to interest at the time. I don't really crave going on DoA when I am not on it, so no, not addicted.

4. Besides sleeping and leaving the house; I've been on DOA all weekend. It usually depends on how I'm feeling that day. sometimes I don't bother coming on here at all.

5. I spent a LOT. Especially this time..holiday time. There are tooo much that I want to see here on DoA..like reading and answering on general discussion like this! :XD:

6. why not spend time on doa? you will never find a nicer bunch of addicts!!!

7. When I have a new doll coming home I'm here too much. And when I stay here I know I will have another doll so sometimes I'm gone for a few months. The longest time was 2 years :o

8. I agree with bookdreamer22.

9. I am very addicted to this site because I am currently searching for some really specific dolls and doll parts. I hunt the marketplace and try to find owner's pictures, and it all takes so much time. I am even on here between pulls while raiding in World of Warcraft...

10. Hi, I'm SandKitten, and I'm a webaholic.

I'm at work. (I'm usually at work. I practically live here. That's what happens when you have a 9-5, M-F desk job.) And I lurk DOA on and off... pretty much all day, every day, unless I'm in meetings, or completely in the weeds.

And I lurk moar when I get home.

(I'm also currently stalking UPS, because I'm tracking my incoming boy.)

So... addict? Yes. But at least I appear to be in good company. ;)

11. ..My DOA addiction got to the point that I just set my homepage here so I don't have the waste the 30 seconds typing it in. This way, even if I don't intend to be browsing here...I will have it handy when I eventually DO wind up back here...because I do. Every time. Oh sure, lately I've been a bit busy with work..and then other games have been grabbing my attention and keeping me from the computer..but whenever I do end up online..I'm here.

12. I'm on here often. Not everyday, but when I do get on it's usually more than once in that same day.

13. Yikes, I just hit a new all time addiction high...I got home from work, turned on my desktop, realized I had to use the toilet so I grabbed the laptop so I could post on DoA while on the throne. And my first thought when I realized how ridiculous this was, "wow, here's a post for that 'addicted to doa' thread!"

14. LOL - I would say every day for me...... I have the page open on my computer while I work.

15. While it is true that I do not post that often, I am on here a good 4 to 5 hours a day. o_<;;; Completely and utterly addicted.

16. I go through phases, some weeks I'm on every day but then I can go for a few weeks without getting on. This is one of my active weeks! My favorite thing to do on here has to be to browse the box opening pages. There's something I just love about watching people open their new dolls. xD

17. Addicted to DoA? yes i am
      How much time do you all spend on Den of Angels? lots of time maybe like 8+ or more hors but thats a guess any time im home basicly im on DoA :) :XD:

18. Completely, totally and utterly obsessed. And when I am not on here, I am usually taking pictures of little dolls to put on here. And when I am not taking pictures of little dolls to put on here, I am cruising eBay or somewhere for props for stories about little dolls to take photos of to put on here. And when I'm not cruising eBay or somewhere for.... Why do you ask? Is this a bad thing?

19. I try to pop in about once or twice a week and take a look at the News thread and ogle some of the lovely pics in the Gallery. I also try to contribute to an occasional discussion thread and check out the Marketplace. I used to spend a ton of time here but the forum is so vast that I just don't have as much time to spend on it as I'd like to. I've also found that limiting my visits curbs my spending, which is a good thing for me. If I don't know about something, I won't be tempted! ;)

20. Last night was the night i was supposed to sent swappartner messages for the swap im currently running.

Sadly my internet was down. This made me feel anxious, irritated and annoyed.