1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to DoA?

Feb 10, 2010

1. I am very attatched to my internet in general.
      But when I'm away for a day, I miss so much in my regular threads and I get annoyed by having to real aaaaall the new stuff xD So I check in every once in a while. Okay, that's a lie. I'm here a few times every hour to check things.
      When I have acces to a computer it does feel a bit weird to not be online, but when there's no computers around I don't miss it. I won't die without it ;)

2. hhhmmm... whenever I'm online I try to log-in and peek what's new and stuff in DOA~ XD

3. I logon almost everyday, particularly weekdays lolx~ I wouldn't say I am "addicted" just that I rely a lot on DOA for info and owner pics! XD

4. My OTP is me/livejournal. DoA cannot replace that! But I check DoA probably equal second to twitter, with tumblr coming in third. And my gmail is constantly open. I stopped coming here for a few months when I was badly depressed, and I stopped playing with my doll, too. I guess it's not so much an addiction for me as much as a happy making place.

5. Ahhh addicted, yes!
      I spend way too much of my life on this website geeking out over dolls. xD

6. Oh my ...YES !!! sooooooo addicted and when I finish answering all the threads I'm looking at photos and the Marketplace sales and wish.

This is very disturbing as I don't even watch TV anymore and run to the computer.

7. I've always been rather active on forums. Ever since I was 15 xD
      I wouldn't call DoA my addiction, but some dutch forums deffo are.
      Doesn't mean that I don't check DoA multiple times a day, but I just post a lot more on the other forums XD
      Don't think any can be replaced?

8. I enjoy forum-ing even since I was 13..... And now I really love BJD, so DOA is realllly a cozy place for me xDDD

I won't say I'm addicted though... I still can live without DOA, at least for a few days/weeks. Indeed now I check DOA everyday though ^^;;;

But sometimes I take some days off DOA, just to get some "surprise", like there's many more updates when you leave DOA for some time ^^

9. I always go here to check out different dolls. it has bcme a habit for me. I love DOA. :"3 Everytime i lose a day to update in here, it feels like it has been weeks XD i don't know :))

10. I don't even have a doll yet but I check the site everyday lol I need a life :P

11. I have this site up as well as several others in several tabs and windows when ever my computer is on. Even without that, I'm on this site a LOT just creepin' around. I've found that I can be occupied for a long while just looking around in this forum. I can't wait to finally get my doll so I can participate more actively.

12. I'm addicted to DoA... I can spend a loooong time just reading through threads, and searching for pics of dolls I like...
      But at least I'm not doing drugs and having sex! (That's my parents' reasoning...)

13. Ermmm waaay too much at the moment lol! I go through phases where I'm logged in whenever I'm at my computer (not always browsing, but it's open just in case haha), and then times where I go for a long while without logging in at all (such as when I need to stay away from the marketplace..!).

14. Haha xD When ever my grandma asks why I 'insist on having those darn dolls' thats what my dad always tells her.

Well, I used to be 'addicted' to DOA, when I fist started in the hobby. But it's kinda petered out into a more healthy fascination ^^.

15. I spend a lot of time on here...probably more than I should

I tend to be on the computer when I'm not working or at class, which means during school I'm online probably 6 or more hours a day and checking DOA 90% of that time. When I'm home...I don't even want to know how much time I've been on here the past week.

16. >_> Yes. Sort of.
      I do other things online, too. ...But I'm a net junkie, in general (=w=)b

17. I LOVE DoA !!!
      Best thing that could have happened to me since I got into this hobby. Out of meeting with great people it gives so much informationabout BJDS and some sort of protection for you not to get cheated .
      I think it's a "must " to be part of the forums for who have this hobby.

THANK YOU DoA !!

18. I never used to be addicted... now I am. I work for a small company in admin and there isn't always a lot for me to do. I used to do my jobs really quickly and end up bored for the second half of the day with no work so now I'm constantly on DoA at work - in the background - so that I can pace myself at work.

And with being on it all the time during the day, I tend to go on at night too because it feels wrong not browsing it in the background. And now I can't go without it haha. Bad habit...

19. I spend way too much time on these forums! Whenever I get on my computer it's basically the first site I go to check up on...

20. X°D well DoA is my Home Page so.... yep a bit addicted I am, to DoA and to other BJD forums I am in ^^ I spend a lot of free time here (and I don't have a lot of free time -.- so this is mostly the whole free time I have).