1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. That wig really is perfect for her.

I promised a NatZay fashion show, so here it is. Shirt and cargoes are by NatZay, jeans by RawKiss, vest some generic SD girl thing from somewhere or other, sloppy shoes by me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#283 MadamMauMau, Mar 23, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    2. some lovely pictures coming through. Love the wig for Chikere and the clothes from NatZay are good

3. the clothes look great :) thanks for sharing Max :)
      Apokripha - very nice wig :)

4. I got my two coats from Nat and while the both look awesome, the one has an issue with zipper. I wrote her via Etsy asking what I can do to fix it or send back for refund. So far nothing. Hopefully soon will get a reply. For now not messing with it and hoping I didn't waste money on a bad coat.

Heard from Nat after I sent photos of issue. She is replacing coat, and I will be mailing the other back to her. I figure she's covering shipping costs to send new one, I will cover costs to mail back other.

#286 animemom, Mar 23, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    5. You do not say that, because that's exactly how I dress

7. Hi, I used a thin suede and water solvable white glue.

8. A seller on Etsy has started selling these. They say they are a tight fit on a Souldoll Vito, so are hopeful for an aGatti. No length measurement, but worth asking.

Black Oxford Shoes for Fashion Dolls/BJDs

9. forms already cut for the joints?

10. Sorry, not sure I understand the question.

11. I just ordered a pair so will report back when they arrive. I ordered an FID so if they don't fit aGatti I can still use them.

12. Great. Let us know how they go.

13. [​IMG]

First the good news. They shipped super fast. Ordered April 6 and arrived April 8. From Wisconsin to Nebraska.:thumbup

Now the bad news: No they do not fit. Marginally too big for my taste which means they definitely will not meet up to your exacting standards. They are very well made and will be great when I do get my FID.

The suit which he is wearing fits even worse as you can see. I ordered it for Granado V07 thinking it was for 70cm Dollshe 28m size from Sartorial J but it arrived fashion 28m size so thought I would see if it fit aGatti. Nope. This one will have to go to Ibrahim when he is feeling more modern.

So Vincent is not ready for fashion week. But his suit from Natzay is on its way so hopefully will be clothed appropriately soon.

14. Flipping hell, those are like boats!

And what a shame on that suit. That colour and cut would look great on him. And you aren't the only one to make that mistake. A friend gave me his SartoriaJ Fashion 28M shoes when he found they wouldn't fit his EID. :lol:

It's all such a challenge, isn't it?

15. Hmmm.....I actually like the way that suit fits! Lol! Very chic...very Thom Browne! Requires a little accessorizing to bring it into full on fashion plate but it's cool in a very fashionable way. If you weren't looking for this kind of look I can understand your disappointment.

The shoes though...are crazy HUGE!

#298 Alfie, Apr 9, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    16. Is it just me or does he look a bit like Dr Xavier? He looks very dapper even with the imperfect fit.

17. Do the fashion 28m shoes fit aGatti? I am guessing too small.
      It is tough when I am trying for a look that is not a loin cloth.:sigh