1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. I was going to say "Unfortunately not" as I had held my 28M shoes up to my aGatti when they arrived and they looked far too small. However, I gave it a shot. They must be like the TARDIS. They fit fine, with room for socks. And they look pretty good. There's a turn up for the books. I will take a photo tonight.

2. Here you are. Have a quick photo of Jake in his SartoriaJ Dollshe Fashion 28M shoes. A tad big, but a lot better than some of the alternatives. I could live with those.

[​IMG]

3. Nice. And very smexy.

4. Yes, that would be the same size as those ones up there, so fractionally large but workable. They also have those in their Etsy shop, in case the Dollshe site isn't set up to send things like that via ordinary airmail.

Black Oxford for Dollshe 28M Fashion

And thanks, Walter.

5. thanks Max, this etsy link will help me a lot :D

6. No problem. And, incidentally, did you get your custom NatZay clothes? I am looking for someone to make some custom stuff for my two, new dolls (like buses, they are) and wonder if she might be the one.

7. Hey MadamMauMau, I did like you suggested.

8. It looks like she's sculpting a new Feegle with a handsome face and a nice round tummy. Yay!

9. I'm hoping she offers the original one as well.

10. Perhaps it will be optional bellies. That would be a first in the BJD world.

11. Dark skin Alfarr looks pretty cool :)
      [​IMG]

12. Uber Terry Pratchett fan here. I can't wait to get my hands on those little Feegles!

13. The new Feegle is uber handsome. And I just love his little pot belly. So fun.

14. I love him too! I love both of them. They'd make a great addition to my Fantasy troupe. I sure hope she releases both of them.

15. *Delurks* Hmm, I wonder if I can turn this Feegle into a female goblin. The face is a bit softer. Still holding out for a female Feegle, but probably not. Nut brown would dye better to muddy green, I think. Plus, I've never modded and I don't know how well these resins would take it.

16. Alfarr is gorgeous in dark skin! Have you seen him in real life? The skin looks like shimmery dark gunmetal grey with slight purple tone, but is it really? Or is it pitch black?

17. No, I haven't seen him in RL unfortunately...but he looks really nice. Also new Feegle looks so good and his gentle face is really nice and appealing :)

18. I only recently really saw the aGatti dolls and when I saw the Feegles I may have shouted "Crivens!!!"

19. She has the Feegles up for preorder. How does one go about ordering them? And how does she take payment?

#320 MB Lilac, May 12, 2017
      Last edited: May 12, 2017