1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. You can message her on flikr. She takes a day or so to answer, but she is very good about it.

Here are the instructions, from the order photo on flikr:

Address me here, in pm, or on [email protected]

- Shipment with EMS or Russian Post.

- At the order I ask to specify the address for shipment at once.

- Concerning layaway. The first contribution, a half of the sum, has to be brought not later 15.06.17. If upon termination of the preorder the first payment isn't brought, I delete your application from the list of orders. I have no opportunity to finance empty applications.

- I assume to ship ready dolls in September-October, 2017.

#321 Julie M, May 12, 2017
      Last edited: May 12, 2017
    2. Maaannnnn Feegles look amazing! I don't think I ever paid attention to this sculptor before, I'll read back through all this discussion for sure!

3. Thanks! I saw that after I asked here. But how does she take payment? Does she use Paypal?

4. She takes PayPal. After you tell her what you want to order and your address she sends you the information on your cost and then you can pay her. She does take multiple payments if you need to break it into payments too. Her dolls are excellent and compared to other Russian artists of similar talents hers are very reasonably priced. Love her!

5. Thanks! I sent her an email.

6. Okay, have a question for those who know this lovely artist and since I don't have a Flickr account I hoped someone knows the answer here. Does she do custom colors? I am wanting a female in a shade of grey (my version of dark elves) and I admire her ability to balance posing with atheistic, and really want one of her's to be my first 1/4.

7. She has only a few colors per preorder because she has these cast by a casting company that she needs to have at least a minimum number to have them made, so no custom colors would be my guess.

8. Alright then, guess white and dying it is. I was wondering because one of her post did slightly confuse me and wanted to make sure I wasn't misreading :sweat

9. She did have a grey color that was used to cast the cat Daniel. If you can get 5 dolls in that color then they can make it.

10. That probably won't happen unless I can convince four other people to do it :sweat figuring I can do grey body blushing to give the doll a grayish overtone.

11. Okay, this may be a super dense question, but does anyone have a link to a size comparison of an aGatti MCC or MCCC with a MNF? I swear I've looked everywhere but I feel like my brain is melting right now :S

12. I don't think there has been any. Not that many people collect aGatti's yet. Max has a picture of one with a Chicline.

13. the cp / luts msds - are they essentially same as MNFs? if so I have one and can grab a comparison pic over the weekend.

14. That would be super amazing! Thank you! I'm thinking of adding a luts msd to the troupe eventually :)

15. Chiwoo is second from right? I'm looking to have a romance going on and an IG friend showed the comparison of MNF on moe line female with her aGatti Alfarr and tbh it looks a bit too big of a difference :( I think an aGatti could work well with my in-coming Lillycat Cerisedoll Lilas, though.

16. The realistic dolls do not match well with the traditional exaggerated big headed bjds but Lilycat has a narrow head so hopefully that would work. aGatti females are nice too and she's going to make more I'm sure.

17. Great comparison! Seeing them in a line, the aGatti dolls have the best sculpts imho.

18. yes chiwoo is 2nd from the right. aesthetically I find lilycat similar to twigling, and here I've got twigling next to more realistic doll. Granado Uranus and Twirling Ingenue the proportions worked better than I had imagined but maybe another would work better from style pov? here's another pic with some females: Fashion MSD comparison

19. There is someone of Flickr posting pictures of a commissioned outfit for aGatti dolls that is absolutely stunning. I will try to find more info. But it looks top end so probably not cheap. My Natzay outfit for Vincent arrived. If I wasn't so lazy, I would take pictures to show you.