1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. You will all probably laugh me off the thread, but I would be over the moon if she did a Colin Firth head....

2. That is fine with me, Julie. I am still wishing someone would make a Vincent D'Onofrio doll ala Law and Order era with an authentic endomorph body. So um I will be waiting for that day to come.
      There actually is a Colin Firth 1:6 action figure head so it is possible.

3. Colin Firth is pretty popular, but Natalya seems to choose her own preferences, which is great, largely because I have liked most of them. :lol:

4. So after recent events my Alex is with my friend. And he will be made into Chester Bennington. We made little reserch and we think there is no other doll sculpt as much simular. But it will be such long jurney. I miss him already. Both Alex and real Chester. He was so close to my soul for whole 20 years.

5. Good luck with that. Sounds like an interesting project.

Natalia is working on a whole pile of option hands for the mAAs. mAAs are intended to be 44cm and "Tony" is the first on the list (Tony Stark?). I am pretty sure I will soon have another aGatti joining the collection.

[​IMG]

6. And now she is working on a stag Guarvo, with pointy ears. She says that it is a personal project, but would consider opening it for sale, if there is enough interest. So, if you like the look of it and would buy it, let her know on Flickr.

Второе лицо Гуэрво

[​IMG]

7. But I have a question, how come I don't see any face up of Thor?

#387 Alessandroparisi, Aug 11, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    8. I received a shipping notification on my Anna from Natalia! I asked her when she's going to start a mAA men preoder. She says end of August - September.

9. Uh oh... Should arrive in time for Christmas... :lol:

And congrats on the shipping notification.

10. @MadamMauMau, one should think of his Christmas present early, shouldn't he?

11. This is exactly the risk. :lol: I know of no other company that I feel the need to buy something from on almost every release. Ah well. No sense in trying to fight it, is there? :lol:

12. After I bought another unplaned doll I really need preorder for Agatti boy soon. I need boy for my girl. This is terrible hobby. There is always something I need or want or must have or... Whatever:-D

13. The mAA is waiting in the wings! I am liking the elbow jointing on this new body. Looks more discreet and probably more stable. The head is Tony, but it seems the previous heads will fit. I am almost hoping I don't like any of the heads in this upcoming batch, then my Misha can have his own body. This shape would suit him, I reckon.

[​IMG]

14. I am probably going to sound very silly, but does anyone know the official page for these dolls? I found the flickr but as far as like pre-order info or just an over all 'about us' site is hard for me to track down lol.

15. You found it. Flickr. That is where you pm the maker?

16. Oh, so to order I would PM the maker about having a doll done then? Interesting~

Sorry for the silliness, these are gorgeous dolls and i've seen them mentioned on here a lot so I wanted to see about getting ready to buy one :>

17. Well, you will have to wait for a pre-order period, she does not have dolls in stock. And then it states in the posts how you can order one. Good luck!

And I agree - they are stunning!

18. I knew that Tony is Robert. Yey. I cant wait for preorder now.

19. She posted pictures on Flickr with the different heads on the new shorter guy body and they all fit which is natural since human head size doesn't vary nearly as much as body type. He is a lot shorter than the other two but still fit into the same universe (just like me).

20. Oooh! *Goes to look*

ETA: Great. That's Misha's body sorted, then. And here are all the bodies so far, all together. Nice selection of body types, there.

[​IMG]