1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. LOL Martha, love your story. Poor ivy plant, you better come up with some clothes for those two. :)

My Alfarr just reached the face up artist, and i can't wait to him painted. Then he will go to another talented person for his elvish outfit. @MB Lilac, i might use your tutorial on making some bow and arrows.

2. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the Feegles. They have clearly settled in well.

I finished making Matthias, my Alfarr, a wig, so he can stop stealing Jake's (my Misha). He also just received his clothes from NatZay. So, have a celebrationary photo, just because.

[​IMG]

#442 MadamMauMau, Oct 4, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    3. Love your Alfarr, @MadamMauMau. That wig looks awesome.

4. They are fantastic. I love them.

5. The guy is beautiful! :love

6. Wow Max. Excellent job as always. You rock!

7. Gosh @MadamMauMau Matthias is just breath taking and makes me wishing I could order mine preferably tomorrow XD

Well maybe I make a face up drawing for my trusty fu artist today.

Is it right that mcc needs 7.5 shoes? Thats SD size ö.ö

8. Thank you very much all. This chap is fast becoming one of my favourite dollies. That face is just...

@Uminari, yes, they have big feet. However, they are long, thin feet and any shoes that aren't equally narrow and delicate and only -just- fit in length look like clown shoes on them. It's one of those endless tasks to find shoes that don't look ridiculous.

9. so maybe some girl SDs shoes could work? I found some with the right lenght. I just need brown preferably laced knee high boots for my boy

10. Yes, that's what I have used. Just make sure they look slim and not blobby.

11. Thanks for the confirmation! Finding girl shoes is a lot easier cause there are more options. I was lucky with my FID Leonards boots which are the biggest msd boots I ever encountered.

I have some blue safrindoll 6mm eyes at home. They re blue and the black dot in the middle is too large for my taste but maybe I use them as a base to do my own. The chance that I find tiny tiny green eyes with a slight metallic shimmer is around 0

12. This is for one of the boys? They take 8mm full rounds (or 7mm half rounds). 6mm might gape at the sides.

None of this is easy, is it?

13. ahhhh yyou are right it´s not easy but you guys are very helpful aaaand everyone can find good stuff for usual sizes :P Finding the right stuff is something which is a fun part of this hobby. Bonus points for challenges. But it does not help I´m super picky... But well I found heeled boy shoes for my first shell of his charakter I will find them again.

For the eyes: Alfarrs eyes look tinier than my FIDs ones and he has 8mm eyes.
      Thanks for the link. Never saw this company

14. You're welcome! I always see her suggested for tiny eyes. And one helpful thing is that they have three iris ratios. So you can go smaller. And you can get globes, etc. The eyes are so customizable, yet cheap.

#455 iamkathybrown, Oct 6, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    15. You can also use 7mm small iris Glazki eyes.

Alfarr's eye opening is tiny, but the eye well is still 8mm. The eyes are long and they would show gaping at the sides with a 6mm, imo. And, for what it's worth, the irises in mine are 2.5mm (in 8mm eyes).

16. wow all those colours are awesome. I definitely try them. My FIDs still need new eyes and they have nice cat eyes for my incoming anthro. So big order it is

17. I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer for me....

The certificates of authenticity for my Feegles have 'Head: 1 - Rob', and 'Head: 2 - Willie'

I'm assuming that 1 - Rob is the first, original Feegle, and Willy is the newer one.

Also, both boxes had a small envelope with these little shapes in them. I'm wondering what they are for?
      [​IMG]

18. That's odd. I wonder if they could be dressing hands (depending on the size). Dollshe dolls have them and you swap them over to make it easier to get hands in sleeves. However, if these have magnetic hands, like their larger brothers, you don't need them.

19. No, their hands are attached with elastic. In fact they don't stay in place very well in the lower arm openings at all. I had thought maybe they were 'dressing hands' because the little guys do have very big hands.
      But then most of these Feegles just end up with a kilt and some hair. So who knows? I'll need to take a closer look, and see if I can figure it out.