1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. Hello! I’ve got a question... Do you know if Ntombi or Guarvo will be on preorder sometime soon? Or if there is a place where I can find info about the coming preorders? Thank you so much in advance ^_^

2. I just asked Natalya about the gals yesterday. She said that the next female preorder will be in late 2018.

She has a chart showing rough preorder periods on her Flikr. You may have to go back a page or two.

3. Thank you so much, Julie! :)

4. So, is anyone else waiting alongside me for one of the new ones? I'm only getting a body, but I am very much looking forward to seeing what my Misha looks like on something more like his real life build.

5. I ordered Tony. Because of I cant have Loki Tony is must have. But Loki would be sooo much better.

6. Loki was such a piece of art.... Tony looks good too but I hope for Vincent or Alex which could be possible as they are own character sculps (if I did understood this right) after the Alfarr rerelease.

I already found boots for my elf from rrabit which I will order soon plus the eyes. Yes I'm mad and super hyped about him. I also working on a drawing for help me visualize him better (and as a help for the fu artist). Lines are already done waiting to get colour)

7. I ordered Bahir full doll and some of the extra hands.

8. I ordered Tony :-).

9. We've got a good selection there! Looking forward to seeing them come in. Wait times seem to have been getting a bit longer, presumably because more people are ordering, but I am hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery. Would be nice.

10. he is just handsome :D

11. Thank you, @Uminari. I can't wait to see him in person, but it will be another few weeks until his outfit will be made.

12. I have to wait till the next order period XD
      What have you planned with yours?

13. I don't really have a clear idea of his name or a character yet, but he will be a warier elf prince, or a dragon rider. The talented seamstress in Moscow will work on his full costume, and i have to look around for elvish weapons such as sword, knives, and the bow. Any suggestions for places to look for 1/6 scale weapons will be greatly appreciated.

14. 1:6 will be too small. That is action figure sized. You will need 1:4 for these chaps. I seem to remember someone was printing a range of scale weapons on Shapeways. I will see if I can remember who it is. Alternatively, have a dig around on there as there might be more than one person making scale weapons.

ETA: Here you are. I did a search for 1:4 weapon and a load of stuff comes up.

1:4 weapon - Shapeways 3D Printing Search Results

15. Thank you so much, @MadamMauMau, i will look what i can find there.

16. Sounds good enough till this point <3 I'm sure he will tell his name once he arrived at home.

For the swords: did you looked at letter opener? There are replicas from lord of the rings and game of the thrones who may could work. If you want I can look if I find the link. But i dont know if these a germany exclusives...
      I used lightsaber chopsticks once for my msd yedi cosplay so 1:4 seems a good direction for these dolls

17. These dolls are exactly 1:4 scale. Natalia did a chart of real life size versus doll size. So, yes, they need 1:4 scale props.

[​IMG]

18. Thanks! Good to know because it´s much more easy finding things in this size

19. @Uminari, yes i already looked on eBay fort 1/4 scale weapons and bows. I saw a set of a bow from LOTR. it looks good but the only thing that i don't like that it is plastic. I am considering to look at the real letter openers as well.