1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. Yes, I feel for her. I reckon this has probably taken off quicker and more fully than she anticipated and she hadn't thought to lay out proper terms and conditions. But poor show on those people who messed her about. She now needs to start a blacklist, as well as get some proper terms sorted out. Shame.

And still not convinced on the teeth. Amanda has that gormless, slack-jawed look to her that I really wouldn't want on a vampire. The Switch mouths are a little better, but they still look like mouth-breathers. But how else would one do it? I am trying and failing to identify a vampire head that has been entirely successful.

2. it's always a learning process....my terms are still updating after several years of work. sometimes it's a live and learn case. like this year i added a note on how clients should take responsibility of compensating for shipping delays caused my holidays after 4 parcels with deadlines cut it super super close this past xmas.
      i think it's only inevitable that if you want to see the teeth, you would need parted lips and they would look like mouth breathers...unfortunate really. between Erica and Amanda, Erica in my opinion, had the better looks. Amanda's lips are just too suggestively parted (which begs the question why i own her and am sticking to her O_o i have no answers for myself) it really would have to be either the narrowest slit of parting or wide open like infernal as you mentioned. but infernal (as much as i life him) hurts my face to look at. permanently open mouth and all....

3. @MadamMauMau a while ago you recommended these boots (Riding Boots (For Matt/Athletic)) for the aGattis. I got them and they are a way to small for the aGattis as they are too small for my Iplehouse FID guy which has smaller feets. They may fit my FID girl if I´m ok with the room she has inside.
      May I got the wrong size?

4. @Uminari I suggested them, not recommended them, as I don't have a pair in that size. Some Peter Pevensie shoes fit the aGattis. As these are available in Peter Pevensie size and are listed as fitting most SD girls, it follows that there is a chance that they would also fit. Marcia, who owns the site, is very good at giving out measurements, so I suggested checking with beforehand her what the dimensions of the Peter Pevensie ones are. If those are the ones ones you got and they are too small, then there is a variety of Peter Pevensie sizes, which is a bugger. Shame. But, yes, always wise to check the dimensions of untested shoes.

@MaryamDN Yes, it would have to be parted lips. It's just achieving that without too much of a derp. I am intrigued to know how she will do that.

5. arg.... just saw her comment of the flickr feed... i feel it for her X_X poor lass. i hope she manages to make her terms and conditions well understood to everyone...the way i see it your terms and conditions should be the absolute embodiment of justice, and layaway are mercy only within those guidelines (if i may be Shakespearean about it)
      i hope these nuisances don't smolder her creativity :/

6. What is project D ?

7. sorry my bad on wording. I think I writte her and see if she have them bigger because they not to bad.

But the eyes from glazki you mentioned came and I´m in love with them. My Iplehouse FID girl looks so good with them after 3 pairs from 3 diffrent brands which don´t worked.

here is my loot:
      [​IMG]glazki by Antique Mind, auf Flickr

The lighter greens on the left corner are for Alfarr. The blues may are for Alex if he don´t work as my boyfriends character. I mainly got them to see the diffrent iris sizes.

8. My Alfarr is finally home. I making him a wig this night, so i hope that i can show him tomorrow. His leather outfit looks amazing.

Adding his picture in full outfit and the wig.

[​IMG]IMG_1504 by ivdolls, on Flickr

#608 suok2011, Jan 24, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    9. He's amazing! Nice suit and very beautiful and brave way)))

10. Thank you so much, @Victoria Sam. The details on the outfit are simply amazing. I am so happy with it.

Here is Alfarr in close up. He came with small green eyes but i didn't like the way they looked so i changed them for some of the brown that i had. Those are not percent but will do for now.

[​IMG]IMG_1526 by ivdolls, on Flickr

11. @suok2011 His outfit is amazing! Loving all the details.

12. suok2011 your Alfar is amazing.
      My Guarvo
      [​IMG]
      [/quote]

13. For all who don´t get answers: flickr eats messages. She got my order, replied back but it got lost.

14. Thanks @Uminari I paid my order off today, I just need to send aGatti the transaction id. I went with an Alex in No. 2 resin. If it’s okay to ask, which sculpt/s did you go with?

15. I got Alex in no1 and Santino in no2 but both just as heads. With Alfarr maybe coming soon I decided to give him priority and don´t starve because I got at least one unplanned doll extra

16. Sound good, Alex and Santino are gorgeous ! I’m with you on not starving. I kinda want a Guarvo in the next preorder but only if my money is right.

17. Still no sign of the last PO shipping. Anyone messaged her about it?

18. I didnt. Because I never got answer on my last message.