1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. Elf eyes are great and her sculptures getting better and better :)
      It's such a pleasure to look at her creations - very talented girl :)

I also decided I won't be sitting with my hands crossed and watching from afar...well...
      So I started working too :)

[​IMG]
      I was able to finish the prototype :D
      They fits perfectly!
      [​IMG]
      no gaps whatsoever and great movements possibilities :D
      I'm really happy with the results :D

#61 hane, Oct 11, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    2. cracking eyes @hane - still not finished my wig yet - trying to do work appraisal etc as well - yuck

3. Received my Artifex Kindred (Twigling) Minigenue yesterday, so here is a comparison with the aGatti Daniele! Wish I had one of aGatti's human heads to use in the comparison, but hopefully this will be helpful to people looking for compatible girls.

[​IMG]IMG_4117 by t4124, on Flickr

4. I actually have a twigling as well and they really go well with the girls, surprisingly. If I can figure how to post it here I'll show it.

Since it's a bit dead in here let me post a link to my ntombi, Akita's finished face up. Darjeeling did such a good job.

https://flic.kr/p/ML3PNT
      https://flic.kr/p/LNCXCX

Also did any one see aggatis new posts? That elf man is stunnnnnning with the red wig!

5. Oh man. Alfarr is beautiful. Why does this always happen? There is no way I can afford the Triffony boy and the Alfarr head in the same month. Gaaaaah! #firstworldproblems

6. Vincent is looking really good to me. I like the mature sculpts with character more than the pretty boys.

7. You can really start to see Vincent Cassel in him now.

[​IMG]

How does she so consistently produce such amazing work?

8. I was just thinking the same thing as I was looking at the new photos. I was thinking, she probably made that perfectly tailored turtleneck, AND both of the gorgeous wigs, too. She's a wizard.

I REALLY like the Vincent head, especially his nose. Gorgeous.

9. She did. I have one of those poloneck tops as an apology for a late delivery. Like the trunks she made for the boys, it is perfect. But then I believe that fashion design is her day job, so that is perhaps to be expected.

[​IMG]

I am going to find it very hard to resist an elf. I will wait and see how much the Triffony boy is, then cry. XD

10. What's the chances if I ask and and pay what ever she wants she'll sell me on of her turtle necks? Looks like I'm buying his head cause I definitely can't buy the full doll with all these lovely art dolls coming out

11. I don't know. She stopped taking wig commissions presumably because the dolls took off and took up all her spare time. There would be no harm in trying, though.

12. I've just watched Beauty and the Beast and "A Tale of Tales" - both of which have got Vincent Cassel in them - and that is a really good face that she has done. The side profile captures him exactly as well

13. Brotherhood of the Wolf. That's the one. If you've not yet seen it, you are in for a treat.

14. not seen that one - have just ordered it - it looks intriguing.
      Edit - have seen this film - wow, a good bit of intrigue, beasts running amok and Vincent Cassel being menacing. Thoroughly enjoyable

#74 ceejay, Oct 20, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    15. The new ones are up on the Flickr

16. Yup. Time to make up my mind about an Alfarr head, even though I won't know the price of the Triffony dolls until December. PO runs throughout November.

[​IMG]

Vincent is limited to 22 dolls. Alfarr is unlimited.

17. You know for how ever long I been in this hobby. I'm always pleasently suprised by the price of agattis. I always associate artist dolls being more expensive. I have so many Msd sized artist dolls and they are, if not a majority of them more expensive then Agatti. Colour me impressed.

I'm so tempted with the elf. The body he is on is the original one correct?

#77 eviltofu, Nov 1, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    18. I agree. I greatly admire Natalia's integrity in not overpricing her dolls. I can understand a doll artist charging more if they cast the dolls themselves, but the vast majority send them off for casting (and the Russian artists all to the same company). So, I suppose it shows what a huge mark up other doll artists make on their product (or that Natalia is underselling her wares). Their call. I suppose it makes them feel exclusive as so few people can justify buying them.

And, yes, the mCC was the first body.

ETA: Anyone know what happened to our photo thread? It seems to have been deleted. The link goes to nowhere and I couldn't find it on a search. Anyone know anything about that?

#78 MadamMauMau, Nov 1, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    19. that's a great thing that Alfarr is unlimited :D I'm really thinking about getting him :D