1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. Thank you, @sierrao4ka! That's the color I chose as well. I'm waiting for a Guarvo and an extra Alfarr head :)

2. did anybody heared from aGatti? or resieved dolls from the order in which Alfarr was included in spring? I wrote her a message 4 days ago asking for my giant order and still got no reply.

3. I just received my order of Guarvo with an extra Alfarr head (about two-three weeks ago - haven't shown him yet, because he has nothing to wear except underwear).

Did you write to her by email or Flickr mail? When I had a question I didn't get any response through Flickr, but when I emailed her, I received a reply pretty quickly. This is the email I used: [email protected]

She seems really nice and easy to work with! I hope you can get an answer soon!

4. I received my Edmund almost a month ago. He’s currently at the spa getting his face, and he also only has his boxers atm :sweat

I contacted her through email as well...she always responded within a day or so

5. I wrote her again but if she don´t i have to inform paypal. Especially now after hearing that shipping already started!

But yes i always email her because flickr is problematic

6. @Uminari some people have received their dolls and some haven't got them yet. There's nothing to worry about. All the dolls will be with their owners soon. I know two persons at our Russian forum who already received their Guarvos. I myself haven't got my shipping notice yet. I'm awaiting for Guarvo and a Guarvo deer head.

7. Yes, I've never heard of anyone not receiving their order!

I don't know why some orders have shipped and some haven't, but maybe it has to do with the workload of the casting company, or maybe the skin tones. My Guarvo was in No 2 skintone, if that helps.

@merrydoll - I was so tempted to get a Guarvo deer head! But in the end I decided to choose Alfarr as my extra head. The deer head is really nice, though - I especially love his nose. Do you have plans for him that incorporate his horns?

8. @StellaMarigold Guarvo deer is going to be Herne the Hunter.
      I didn't ask Natalia where my Guarvo is, I just know I'll get him as soon as he is ready. As for the skintone both Guarvo and head are in the skintone N1.
      I think the delay is caused by the caster or by the eyemaker.
      Regarding casting: It's not the company, he's a single person who is overloaded with orders from nearly all Russian doll artists. Personally, I have dolls by three different sculptors casted by mr. Korchagin. He's really good and knows his stuff.

9. @merrydoll - I didn't know they were cast by one person! That's very interesting - his work is wonderful.

Herne the Hunter is a great choice for Guarvo deer!

10. but why does she not answering my mail? She never needed that long to answer my questions (Alfarr order was my seccond order. My first came without problem).

I ordered from every skintone something. Guarvo and Guarvo Deer heads in 1, 2x Edmund (one in skintone 2 and one in 3), Alfarr as a full doll in 2, a body for my Santino head in 2 and extra hands in 2

11. I'm sorry she hasn't answered yet! Maybe something is going on in her life (people get sick, etc.). Have you checked your "spam" folder or trash folder in case your email lost her reply?

I really hope you get an answer soon.

12. @Uminari what address did you use to send mail to aGatti? Was it Flickr Mail or her personal e-mail something-monkey-mail.ru? I remember Natalia had some trouble with Flickr Mail once - customer e-mails failed to be delivered. It was some sort of Flickr glitch. As for the personal e-mail she replies within a couple of days usually. Maybe she has some special day of the week to reply all the e-mails like many very busy persons do.

13. i only email her by her normal email because flickr mail is a pain and yes i always check my spam order (to many commissions getting lost there.... )

14. @Uminari Ok, I hope you (and me too) will receive your order soon:)

15. The casting was done in several installations. Once the caster has finished with the dolls, aGatti works on them. Her work takes possibly a month. I messaged her towards the end of September. She said that my doll was in the second group with the caster, and that she was expecting them some time in October, after which she would need to do the finishing work.

Be patient. She's worth the wait.

16. i got an answer from her and my Alfarr is not casted yet while Edmund and Guarvo having a fun time at her place ^^ Well maybe i will have a dolly christmas but having an answer is all i wanted (messages were in her spam folder...). She said the caster didn´t fullfilled the date that was set

17. Nice to have some exact info!
      I decided not to ask aGatti about my Guarvo and Guarvo head, I want them to come as a pleasant surprise. Maybe I'll try to sew some clothes to stimulate my Guarvo to go home :wiggle

18. Good news: looks like Natalya finally received the rest of the MCC boys.
      Picture posted on Flickr

19. I can see my doll in that Flickr picture. Today is eight months from the order date.

20. it´s dark but i think there is no nr3 doll in there what means... half my order is still missing. but that black and gray guarvo looks already amazing