1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. Perfect!! Thank you! Great recommendation for the Peter Pevensie as well :abow:

2. [​IMG]
      Edmund with his eyes that came with him which are a lovely green as I requested.

3. They are beautiful. Does anyone know who is making the current eyes? I did ask Natalia, but it was amongst other questions and I didn't get an answer.

4. the eyes are perfect!

my heads arrived the artist safe and sound and the bodys with more heads hit the export centrum. I´m very excited! To bad i have no body for my Edmund head and the seccond body i got goes to an unpainted head u.u have to send him in january

5. Edmund is Gorgeous!

6. Guarvo has left Natalia's hands and is now at the mercy of the Russian post office. I'm pulling for the end of the year - but not totally optimistic here!

7. Has there been any news about the Dwarves?

8. @MB Lilac aGatti is still busy with the dolls from the previous preorder for mCC body. It was before the Dwarves. She finishes shipping the last mCC dolls I suppose. I think the Dwarves are not casted yet. She usually shows pictures on her Flickr when some batch of dolls arrives from the caster.

9. So, not anytime soon yet. Thanks!

10. My Guarvo and his additional deer head arrived today! I'm very happy with them. New box is beautiful and comfy, all was packed securely. Natalia gave him a nice pair of boxers as a present, which came in very useful. New eyes are beautiful, but I didn't try them yet. I really like Guarvo-deer's horns, they are realistic, smooth and well constructed, they have stoppers. Guarvo-deer has an adorable nose. Guarvo-human is... you know :)

11. Please show qwq

12. @Uminari I currently don't have nor light nor space for using my camera. But I tried to make some pics with my phone.

Guarvo-human versus Guarvo-deer
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. Deer guarvos side profile looks amazing

14. yes, I like it too, very expressive.
      I wonder if anyone ordered a Guarvo-vampire version.

15. agatti dwarves are up on her flickr - ? some more available too

16. i picked the bigger part of my agatti order from custom today and i´m not happy. she send me a body in a wrong colour.. everything is undamaged luckily and the boots i got my Santino fits but meh. Now my Guarvo have a body but not my Alfarr Q_Q (<- grail doll)

17. @Uminari did you wrote to aGatti about the mistake?

18. i did in the seccond i packed them away again

19. ok we had some mails and it turned out that the mistake was on my side. i ordered in the first mail him in no but somewhere between all those confirmation mails i typed 1 instead of 2.