1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. My dwarf has been dispatched from Russia on 9th January - I'm in UK - so we'll have to see how long he takes.

2. Mine is on the way too. I'm in Canada, and last time the wait wasn't too bad - just 11 days

3. My Vakhmurddarr arrived yesterday. I was surprised that he has magnetic hands. I've never had a doll with magnetic hands before. One thing for sure, it will definitely make it easier to make his costume fit nicer on the arms. No wide sleeve openings or snaps to accommodate the hands. Should be interesting.

4. My dwarf (both faces in No.3) shipped today. So excited!

5. ...and he arrived yesterday! I have houseguests right now but I'll post pics if anyone is interested once I get some down time.

6. @kobbi - I would like to see your dwarf.

7. Congratulations @kobbi! I bet he (they?) look great in that color!

8. Guests are gone so I took a few quick and dirty comparison photos! I got Morterradd to be a companion for my Dollshe Fashion Grant Phillippe (who is on the L1 Pose body) and I think they look absolutely fantastic together.

[​IMG]

He's really just shorter in the legs and arms, so the scale for being a dwarf is fantastic. I would probably liken his torso size to an Iplehouse JID, so maybe their size shirt will fit with some hemming on the arm length. I got resin No.3, and the colour is nice (I think my Grant Phillippe is Oriental for comparison...though the photos wash him out a bit).

My ONLY complaint about the dwarf after some handling: his knee joints do no lock what so ever, so he's already taken a good tumble. I think some hot glue sueding will fix that right up though.

Overall I'm really happy with him though!! I can't wait to get him painted up and make some clothes.

9. That looks perfect! Making me wish I had got one too. Uh oh...

10. Been meaning to post a picture of these two for a while: they are a Guarvo Deer in dark gray and a regular Guarvo in #2.
      Arrived in January, after leisurely vacationing in the New York Customs department , for the whole month of December (and then some!) .

They left Natalya in late November, and showed up on my doorstep around the second week of January.

Go figure!!:XD:

[​IMG]

11. I want the new female body and both new heads...

12. Merrydoll
      Are there two new heads? I thought that there was only one new head. For a new body. This body is amazing. A real woman.

13. @Desdemona yes, there're two heads for the new body, Elizabeth (the girl in the picture mentioned above) and Ulrika (one with a long nose and full lips). Both heads can be seen at Natalia's Flickr. All three older female sculpts are compatible with the new body too. I don't know if older heads will be available to order with the new body though.

#896 merrydoll, Mar 30, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    14. Merrydoll thank you very much.

15. New preorder is on! Who is tempted by these beautiful curvy ladies?

16. Oh! Me! Me!!! I planned on reshelling my Edmund’s girlfriend anyways...think he’d love Elizabeth as his girl!

17. I ordered Elizabeth. She is amazing.