1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. My Agatti MCCC Alex :) His faceup is inspired by Ryan Reynolds and his name is Ryan aswell :P
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Ulrika will be coming home to me at some point. I am constantly awed by Natalya's work.

3. He is amazing Belachix! Those tattoos must have taken ages.

4. Thanks to Tanaochka here on DOA, I was finally able to add aGatti Ilya to my collection and I am so in love with him. The sculpt is soooo beautiful and I just adore the mCC body. When I found him here on the marketplace, I instantly knew that I wanted him. I have followed aGatti's work for quite some time but unfortunately I missed the ordering-periods and I almost gave up on ever owning one of these awesome dolls :D
      I can't wait to see aGatti's future projects!

5. I wish I could've ordered Elizabeth. I'm so in love with the Agatti dollies! I hope you all post lots of pictures!

6. He was away for 3 months, because the artist only worked on weekends or so :) but yeah, worth it

7. Same here! Cannot wait for ya'll to post pics! Elizabeth is STUNNING!!!!

8. OMG< I love your Alex, Belachix. This sculpt is high on my wishlist.

9. New preorder for the mbb boys <3
      Included are Edmund, Vampire Edmund, Clint and Bahir. Clint is only 22x times as it´s the model/actor head (i think it´s the actor of Hawkeye)

Finally my Edmund getting a body yassssss (he is in no3 skintone)
      [​IMG]20190116_182659 by Antique Mind, auf Flickr

#910 Uminari, Nov 24, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    10. Could someone clarify, if Edmond and Bahir heads can be used for Mcc or Mccc bodies?

Or are these heads only available for the new smaller framed
      Maa Body.

Thank you!

11. I think she showed Edmund on both bodies and I bought my head with the last release of the bigger body (together with Alfarr)

12. Thank you! Yes, you are right Edmond and Bahir can work on both MAA and MCC but MCCC has a wider neck. You would have to modify those particular heads to fit the neck on MCCC.

Your Edmond is Amazing!

#913 Alfie, Nov 28, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    13. Is she releasing some of her other sculpts now too? I saw something about it somewhere, but I may have not understood the translation.

14. She just posted her "plan" today for this year.. which don´t mean she sticks to it

[​IMG]от 2020 by aGatti, auf Flickr

I´m thinking of getting a dwarf when their time arrives

15. Yes, I want a dwarf too. There weren’t any dates that I could see in the plan to know approximately when a series will be released.

16. @mysticaldolldreams its confusing me too, I saw the notice but didnt understand it since Im not familiar with the line, but I do love their dolls and hope to get one someday. Im not sure if the artist chose a different name, but seeing Avan's picture in that new notice, and in the older notice makes me happy that we might be seeing him "soon"

17. Maybe she names them after the role she liked the actor the most? Tom Hiddleston's sculpt was named Loki i think (I´m not that familiar with most of the actors and what they played beside their marvel appearances ^^"). The non actor sculps is pretty much like anybody choosing names for their dolls i think

18. I'm surprised I don't see more pictures of the dwarfs. They look so awesome. Maybe they still are not well known.

19. @GreenTeaSlug , I messaged her and it appears she is providing a list of the series as it will be released next, but there are no timeframes determined yet. It is hard for me to keep all the sculpts straight except for Alfarr since I have him. I would love to add another of her guys this year.

I am interested in her dwarves too and will get one of her earlier ones when they are released again. One of them looks particularly Grumpy which appeals to me. Lol.