1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. My Edmund has shipped! I am beyond excited! Hoping for a smooth journey to the U.S.!

2. #942 redmaiko, Sep 3, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    3. Where can one order these dolls, I can’t even find a Webshop or anything. These are literally my dream male bjds.

4. Congrats on Edmund!!! He is quite charming with his vampy grin. :love:cool::thumbup:sweat

5. @Natalie.Jua - Check out the artist's instagram Login • Instagram and her Flickr page! aGatti

You can only buy dolls during order periods - she usually has ordering periods for a body and a few heads that fit that body. Usually the heads based off of celebrities (such as her Tom Hiddleston head) are only offered once, but the "general" heads are offered several times when their body comes up in the preorder cycle.

6. Thank you, I figured it’d be preorder but could not find where and when. Thank you. I was searching forever for a very masculine MSD male doll.

7. You're welcome @Natalie.Jua! I owned one of her dolls briefly and he was amazing! I only sold him because I wasn't sure how to style him (he didn't match with anyone else in my group) and someone else was really anxious to find the sculpt I bought, so I knew he was going to a good home. I still love looking at all her photos!

8. Her dolls are amazing but buckle up for long waits. Not only there is only a handful over the year (this year I think we only had 2... can´t remember but I think it´s because of covid 19) the shipping is also more or less half a year. This said I love my guys from her to the bits. They are beautifully sculpted and posing like a champ.

9. Hnnng I wish I'd taken pictures because Clint arrived a couple of weeks ago. He and Thor are both with a friend, getting faces and hairs.

10. my mBB body for my Edmund came today and the size difference to the mCC is bigger than anticipated XD

[​IMG]aGatti Edmund BO by Antique Mind, auf Flickr

It still works for what I planned so it´s ok. They are in Nr 2 and Nr 3 tones and both beautiful. The smaller body poses better and works better für the furniture I have which was made for 16 - 17 inch dolls I think.

11. Oh goodness @Uminari , quite different. Which agatti size do you think works best with other fashion scale MSD ?

12. i have both male and female FIDs I can stand them next to. The bigger size body is a little bit over the female FID if I remember right

13. @Uminari Isn't your Edmund on mAA? I am not an expert, but he looks just like mine.

I don't have any FIDs, but the here are other ones compared to the mAA. I should have stuck Eddie on the Mystic body too, but this gives a general idea of sizes. :) I have Dollshe Fashion Amanda as well if anyone wants that too.
      Left to right: DS Doll Pitbull on Dollshe Fashion 28M, Rey Lewis on 24M (Khan body), aGatti Edmund mAA and Arsene on 18M Arsene body.
      [​IMG]Another MSD lineup by Tineke, on Flickr

#953 redmaiko, Oct 28, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    14. Ah since I have a DS doll that is very helpful, thank you @redmaiko

@Uminari the bigger body is the mBB, right? Or is it the mCC? A little bigger than fid girl would be just what I'm looking for.

15. i may mixed up the names,,, again

ah i found this in m photostash:
      [​IMG]Unbenannt-1 by Antique Mind, auf Flickr

Alfarr on the bigger body, FID Leonard, CreatureDoll Karin and FID Mari

16. That's perfect thank you !

17. These dolls are so beautiful! I love your brunette girl especially. Can you tell me which sculpt she is?
      I recently purchased a couple of these dolls. My mcc guy stands like a rock. Unfortunately, the two girls do not. Both have bits of mole skin in their joints and one of them is also wired. But their legs still tend to be soft and want to twist a bit. Any suggestions on how to make the girls behave? Thanks in advance.
      I am also wondering which sculpt he has. I love the noses on these dolls.

18. mysticaldolldreams
      The sculpt of brunette girl is Elizabeth on wCC body .
      I pulled the rubber bands tight (restring) and gave hot glue to the joints.

19. Thank you so much. She is gorgeous. Thanks too for the information on stabilizing the girls.I know so little about Agatti dolls with all the different body options so I have no idea what body my girl is on.