1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. and the throne where you bought it?

Ci scusiamo per la strana foto. E 'stato preso per un altro scopo.

[​IMG][/CITAZIONE]

2. The throne is by the seller Twelvemo on ETSY.com, listed under bjd furniture 1:4 scale.^_^

3. thanks and is there any retailer that sells elastic and hooks for bjd?

4. search under elastic for BJD comes up with many options

5. Our own, lovely hane has just released a new batch of eyes. The 8mm are specifically sized to fit the aGattis, I believe. I have some of them for my Dollshes and they are lovely in person. Great detailing for the price.

[​IMG]
      Enso Eyes by EnsoEyes

6. Natalia told me that the delays in orders are due to a casting problem. here who explained to me what is the casting. If I understand correctly, she carves the prototype and then sends him to a company for the production of copies. Did I get it right?

7. yes, the artist makes the sculpt, then the casting company reproduces it in resin. They ship the parts back to the artist who assembles the doll and makes sure it is in good condition before sending it to the buyer. It seems the casting company is giving her much problems and frustration.

8. But the artist send the mold or send the prototype? But they have no fear that their work is copied? At this time the west fashion bjd that are most successful are copied, not in the sense that you are inspired and have done something similar to other dolls, in the sense that they cloned other dolls or parts of body of other dolls.

9. I would think you would have to send the prototype to 'make' the mold.

10. And recasters tend to cast from a cast doll that they have bought, so no increased risk in sending out the master doll, providing the casting company is careful with it, which they seem to be.

11. and the artists are not afraid that the casters copied the dolls for themselves, or to put them on sale?
      Ask because the pseudo fashion bjd artists have copied as damned the dolls of other artists.

12. Of course they are. Some have been so devastated that they have withdrawn dolls from sale or stopped making dolls (albeit temporarily). It's theft of many hours of hard work and many years of developed skill.

I don't understand what point you are making.

13. Natalia send mail
      ..Hello!
      I shipped your order today.....
      I cant wait :-)

14. If she has the Alex doll there, would that mean that Chris has also arrived? I am so looking forward to mine!

15. Chrstphrl thank you .
      My Thor is tan skin. Todey he is in Moskow ;')

16. Desdemona you ordered Thor? That's great!! Congratz :D New body looks so nice :) You will be able to take some photos of both of them :D Are you planning for Thor, to be Thor?? or someone else?? :D

17. Thank Hane. Thor will not be Thor. I plan to Agatti doll styling post apocalyptic. I do not know what will come of this. Thor has to be a loner :-)

18. oh that sounds interesting :D

19. Hello guys! I have already read whole thread about aGatti dolls, these men are so amazing. I am huge fan of male dolls since forever but there were always ladies in a line to buy. Anyway I am seriously thinking about buying one. I like both bodies , they are gorgeous , but I sew for dolls and for fashion projects I think I prefer slimer body. But I wrote to Natalya and she said that only Alfarr will be available on older slimmer body. I really love this sculpt but those elf ears do not fit my fashion projects lol :) , Alex is also sooo amazing but he will have muscle body .. grrrrhhaaaarrr! I have no idea what to do.