1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aGatti Doll - part 2

Aug 24, 2016

1. Those Zaoll jeans aren't too bad, with a belt. The first ones, being high waisted, are less successful. Useful. Thanks for that.

2. no prob'. thanks for the inspiration to experiment.

3. Yes I just talked to artist and she also told me no Misha :( She also told me that it will be women she will be offering late February early March. Men won't be offered until summer. Which disappoints me so much. I was so excited to even get a guy, I am fine with it not being Misha, but any guy with an awesome face would be great if she creates him. But to have to wait until summer to even know who she will offer, and then wait while he is made, then shipped, face up body work. She may as well have said next year. . I thanked her and said I would wait, but also would hope someone offers one of their guys for sale; not likely but hopefully. Anyway I will check in on this thread and of course market place. But looks like this old lady has a long wait for her final BJD. Thanks in advance for tips and of course photos of your awesome fellows. Does anyone know which guy she offers pretty much every time? He would be the most likely one I picks can figure him out easier then a celebrity version.

4. Guarvo and Ilya are basic for the slim mCC body, Alex for the muscle mCCC body.
      I am hoping the next male released to be on the muscle body because I missed that preorder last go around.

5. I think Natalya said no more mCC until 2018, so won't be that. She is working on the "smoother muscle" body (can't remember the designation) so probably that.

6. That's not good news for me, as I bought clothes for I think her slender body guy from a Etsy shop in Russia. I was just going to ask her what body does her model have as might mean I spent money on useless clothing. I might just do a thread here to find a guy.

#166 animemom, Jan 15, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    7. Hello, Is the scale used to create this doll 1:3.75? Because I was thinking the common 1:4 scale is not the used or the doll would have 40 cm only. I calculated that the male doll in real size would have 185 cm if am not wrong. What you guys think?

8. They are 1:4 scale, so the mCC scaled up would be 190cm (6' 2" in old money), which is about the same height as Tom Hiddleston, who was one of the first sculpts produced. 40cm scaled up would only be 160cm (5' 2"), which is pretty short for a Western male. BJDs in that scale (eg Chicline) are considered 1:5 scale. These suit 1:4 scale props very well.

And anyone see that Natalya has published her height chart and a run down of who she has sculpted?

[​IMG]

Basic.
      Men.
      mCC:
      - Guarvo
      - Ilya
      - Daniele
      - Alfarr

mCCC:
      - Alex

Women.
      wC:
      - Anna
      - Ntombi

Portrait.
      Men.
      mCC:
      - Loki
      - Misha
      - Vincent

mCCC:
      - Thor

#168 MadamMauMau, Jan 19, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    9. Well at least now I know who I have to hope to find second hand. I know who not to take, as well as who will work for me.

10. Group photo of aGatti Misha, aGatti Ntombi on Raccoondoll slim body, Raccoondoll Emma and Iple FID Stella.

[​IMG]

11. They all look fabulous together. Love of course your Misha.

12. Very interesting
      I don't really like dolls intented to be like adults smaller than 40cm.
      To me the perfect size would be 40cm for 150cm of height and 50cm for 190-200cm of height. This way I would get a nice range.

13. About the clothes, I'm not sure did you guys/girls see that shop on etsy NatZayShop :)
      I'm planning to order from there :D

14. Think someone on here has already ordered from there and we are waiting to see what they are like.:3nodding:

15. I placed an order, but she only creates right now for the mCC sized body. In March she will be creating for another size body. She told me mmmC, but I think she's confused.

16. I did get a couple outfit from them and they arrived and look good but have not tried them out yet as my aGattis got buried alive under a pile of boxes. I intend to get them out soon ish.

17. Can you make this "soon ish" sooner?? :D hahahaha I'm really interested in a quality and how they look on a doll, while sitting and such. What did you order, if I may ask?

18. [​IMG]
      So I extracted Ilya out of his personal episode of Hoarders Burried Alive to model his new clothing from NatZayShop on Etsy. I bought a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts and a long sleeve shirt. The seller threw in a free pair of jeans saying she was offering free shipping so owned me a refund or an item of same value. Nice. I think the fit and styling are very good and professional quality sewing. Highly recommend her. And she's got some outfit packages on sale now so I am going to buy some more.

19. The clothes look awesome. How long did your order take? I am excited about what I ordered from her. I did the lot offered with the Jean jacket, as well as some shirts for other dolls here.

Thanks for the review and photo. Your guy looks great.

20. Just saw on Flickr. aGatti just posted her time frame for creating dolls.
      Планы 17
      Looks like I will look at a mCCC, but can also hold out until she creates the mCC boys too.

#180 animemom, Jan 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2017