1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AIBAKANEKO's Feedbacks(please leave one if you or I ever bought anything)

May 21, 2006

1. I made my first online purchase with aibakaneko and it was lovely! She made the wigs right away and sent them out promptly. Has stayed in contact the whole time, and the wigs were nicely packaged, and good quality.

I'm very happy, she's great. ^__^

2. Bought a fur wig - the transaction was smooth and the fur wig is so soft and pretty. :3 Thanks!

3. got my wigs today! was very friendly and had great communication. she was even nice enough to make smaller ones for my domuya!

4. Received a fur wig made by Aibakaneko today, it is so wonderfully made. Nothing but praise for this seller!

5. I ordered 2 msd furwigs from her and they are uber well made and the fur's so soft! <3 She's a wonderful seller to work with, keeping me constantly updated of my order's progress/status. Hope the doll the wigs are meant for will arrive soon and can model the wigs! ^^= Thanks again to a sweet seller!

edit: The boy whom the wigs are for arrived and he looks fabulous in these wigs! <33 They're gorgeous! Will most definitely buy more from you in future! <3 Thanks~

6. Purchased a wig from aibakaneko and it was great. ^_^; She was very fast at shipping and communicated well. Thank you!

7. I ordered two commisioned, personalised wigs from her and I couldn't ask for anything better! I'm really happy about how they turned out and they shipped so fast :) I'm ordering two more from her I'm so pleased! hehe I highly reccomend her to anyone :aheartbea

8. I ordered one wig from her, communication was great. The wig came super fast and it fits my boy perfectly! Excellent quality too!! Will do business with again in the future. Thank you so much!! :)

9. Aibakaneko participated in a group order I hosted. Paid quickly, excellent communication, I would definitely deal with again!

10. As always, doing business with Joanne was nothing but a pleasure! I recently ordered a black fur wig from her for the boy I have on the way, and it arrived quickly and of high quality. I recommend her work to any and all doll-owners, and I can't wait until she starts making boy's fashions! (Evan can't wait either!)

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

11. Sold some boy's clothes to her! She even took a pic of one her boy's in one of my old boy's clothes! I really appreciated the photo! Great transaction!

12. I bought a pair of sd shoes from aibakaneko and she shipped out the very next day! Very helpful and patient seller. Thank you!

13. I bought an MST fur wig from aibakaneko. The shipping was fast, communication was excellent, the wig was of good quality, and there was even a cute little magazine for dolls included.

It was a perfect transaction and I would buy again from her in a heartbeat.

14. Er, I mean MSD. ^^;;; Eh heh. Sorry.

15. She makes AMAZING wigs! And what an adorable little present! Thank you so much hon~! I love your stuff!!! :)

16. Evan wanted to express his gratitude for the wig you made him...he's a bit smarmy.

[​IMG]

Evan: So when so I get to be a cover model? *snicker*

Also, Sachi's gift is on the way. I hope she likes it. ><

17. Evan clear his throat: I meant to say "When do I get to be a cover model?". ><

18. Bought a fur wig from aibakaneko! Great quality, fast shipping and great communication!

Thanks again so much! <3

19. fast payment and great communication!!
      Thank you!!~~:)

20. Purchased her SOOM Namu, and throughout the whole thing she was incredibly helpful and joyful with this being my first doll and helping me with questions and listening to my over excited bleith chatter!

Even made him a new little shirt because I liked he patterns one of her MSD's was wearing! Was also flexible in sending him to the face up artists first, so my poor boy didn't have to go through Canadian customs twice in his journey to be finished! Wonderful overall!