1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AIBAKANEKO's Feedbacks(please leave one if you or I ever bought anything)

May 21, 2006

1. aibakaneko participated in my Dollmore group order and was great and friendly all the time XD

Lovely person to deal with! Thanks so much <3

2. AIBAKANEKO participated in a soom group order i ran. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. Welcome back anytime.

3. Wonderful. Wonderful seller. Wig is great, communication sweet and shipping is FAST. Like, overnight fast. xD Will buy from again.

4. aibakaneko was in a group order I ran :) Friendly communication, fast payment, would definitely recommend.

5. I bought a custom blonde fur wig for Tatsuya and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The fit is PERFECT - I don't need to use any velcro or anything and I can flip him over and it stays on! And it's so styleable too! And my resin kids love the little magazine! Thanks! I'll be back for more!

6. Bought a MSD sized dress from aibakaneko. She replied to my questions quickly and shipped quickly as well. The dress is extremely well made too. Thanks for a smooth transaction. ^^v

7. Bought a gorgeous dress from aibakaneko, shipped fast and packaged well. It looks wonderful on my Freezia, I'd definitely buy more clothes ^^.

8. aibakaneko was part of a group order I hosted, prompt payments, great communication, and very friendly, would most definitely deal with again!

9. Aibakaneko participated in my group order. Lovely to work with good communication and prompt payment.

10. I bought a mini manga set from Aibakaneko, and it is adorable!! The shipping was SUPER fast and the packaging was wonderful! Thank you for the treat!! hehe. The service was outstanding, very very friendly and VERY quick to get back to any PM I sent! ^_^ I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much again!!!

11. I bought mini manga and the whole transaction was wonderful. There were prompt replies and when there was a problem with the shipping, I was notified immediately about the delay. It was wonderful working with Aibakaneko.

12. Aibakaneko participated in my recent Dollmore group order. Payments were prompt and communication was great. I was even informed when the items arrived. Thanks for joining the order!

13. I bought a grey fur wig, and everything was great. Thank you~! ^^

14. I bought mini manhwa, and they arrived superfast. very pleasent to deal with :3

15. Aibakaneko was wonderful to deal with!
      She had grea communication and her wigs are absolutely gorgeous! I'm very happy with the transaction and will surely do business with her again!
      Very much recommended! :)

16. Bought a custom wig from her. Just as I asked! Thank you so much! Would certainly do business with again.

17. I bought two puki wigs from Aibakaneko and I just love them. Friendly service and a fast turn out and shipping. I would defently buy from her again.

18. I commissioned aibakaneko for a caramel wig. Her responses were quick, polite, and very patient. The shipping was very quick as well. Can't wait to do business with her again!

19. Commissioned a black fur wig, aibakaneko was very friendly and extremely helpful and shipped super quick! The wig is so lovely and soft.

Plus she draws adorable chibis on the envelope &#9829;
      Thanks for the yummy candy too, that was delicious *¬*)

20. Bought a wig from her, really great service, was fast and the quality is amazing!
      Nothing but great =D!