1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AIBAKANEKO's Feedbacks(please leave one if you or I ever bought anything)

May 21, 2006

1. I commissioned a wig from aibakaneko and it came out great. The fur quality is really nice and working with her is so easy. Thanks very much again! :]

2. I commissioned Aibakaneko for a Fur Wig SD Size

Communication has been great (as always) and shipping was fast

Thank you very much

3. aibakaneko did a face up on my Minimee Yazoo. She is a fabulous communicator who understood what I was looking for and made several suggestions that improved my idea enormously. My Dark Prince is 100 times more lovely than I had ever imagined he could be :)

4. I was so happy with the faceup she gave my dear Pacha! It was simply beautiful and it fit her personality perfectly, Aibakaneko kept in great contact with me the entire time! I was worried sending my doll across the country for a faceup. However the transaction was smooth and painless and that made me less anxious. I recomend Aibakaneko to anyone!

5. Got my wigs commissioned by her! And they where better than expected! Axel loves his hair XP. I have to wait for my other boys to come in to try their on! But thank you so very much! Will definitely have another wig commissioned again!

6. Return customer.

This time I ordered two sets of clothes, which I received today. :D The clothes look gorgeous and they're great quality. Also thanks for the little gifts I got with them, including some candy canes. :D And I love those little magazines you make. x3

Great communication, very friendly and enjoyable to buy from.

7. I ordered two wigs from aibakaneko. They're loooovely and will suit my girl perfectly! she made and shipped the wigs very quickly and communication was wonderful. I'm super impressed :]

8. I just recieve my fur wig. It looks really nice!! I loved little doll book she sent, too!!

9. I bought a wig from Aibakaneko and it´s lovely! Exactly the style I wanted - it was a very pleasant transaction with quick responses to pms and very nice gifts together with the wig :) And on top of that the wig arrived in no time! Would definitely buy from her again!

10. holy molly i love the wigs>_<!! the are sooo kawaiii!! they fit perfect !! and they are very soft ! i will buy from you again super fast shipping :D! i recomend aibakaneko shes my first person i buy wigs for my tinys and shes perfect! thanx!

11. I bought fur wigs to aibaneko ! She worked very quickly, send the wigs quickly too, and was so sweet to talk to ! thanks a lot, i'll probably come to buy things to you again ^^

12. I wanted to buy one wig and ended with buying 3 and getting 1 for free :D
      Wigs are merely awesome , very soft and very well made. The communication was very nice and fast.
      Recommended buyer ! I wont hesitate buying again if in need of fur wigs ! :)

13. Bought a Sale Winter Dress from Ai,
      It fits wonderfully, has beautiful detail, & arrived just in time ^_^
      Such a friendly seller too, i definately reccommend and hope to buy from again.

Thankyou~

14. Ordered a Puki wig from Aibakaneko.

Great communication and a fast ship. Don't even have my Puki yet! Really pleased. Would happily deal with Aibakaneko again :)

15. Commissioned a wig from aibakaneko and its awesome! The fur is really good quality and its really well made too! Her communication was excellent and she is generally a lovely person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from aibakaneko again, thank you so much! :)

16. AWESOME!!! I just received my puki wigs today and I'm uber happy with them :D. Excellent communication and extremely friendly! I'd not only recommend her to others, but i'd force them to commission her lol :XD:. I look forward to buying more wigs from her :whee:.

17. Wigs arrived, quality is superb~ 8D I'll recommend to any other buyer, she's excellent with communication~ Her package made me smile (literally) :D The contents are cute too~

18. I commissioned two furwigs from aibakaneko. They were made quickly and shipped out to me in less than two weeks! Thank you so much, now my redhead has shorter hair to wear. Wonderful seller and splendid furwig maker!

19. I received my wigs. I love them!!
      Amazing to work with and fast shipping ^^
      Will work with again soon

20. I commissioned a fur wig from Aibakaneko and all was very perfect ! A nice communication, fast shipping and a wonderful wig (it's the exact size for my Puki !). I recommend her to everyone !! Thanks so much !