1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aileen Doll Tiny discussion part 2

Jun 29, 2018

1. I suppose on the bright side they didn't up the price on V3 despite all the added joints. Looks like I will either be waiting for another version or trying to find a 2nd hand version 2.

2. Editing my post as I was looking at AileenDoll's photos of the new body again today and have to admit it's grown on me! I do wish the Ver. 2 dragons were still available as another option, but it'll be interesting to see what poses and expressions people can get from the extra jointing in the Ver. 3's wings and legs.

Also wanted to add that the painting on these new dragons is gorgeous as ever.

#62 Pillar, Apr 22, 2019
      Last edited: May 31, 2019
    3. Ok, sweeties, we heard you like the V.2. body. So... how does this sound?

[​IMG]

4. I was delighted that this.... festive... shirt fit on her, but she seems far less amused....
      [​IMG]

5. I have a friend in the hobby, who has a few Pico Dragons lying around and they agreed to sell me one. :celebrate
      So I am getting an Aileen Doll Pico Dragon Rot 03 white edition next time we meet. :dance So excited. They are beyond cute!

6. Congratulations!!

7. Thank you! :D

8. Hey everyone, just popping in to say that the new Little Dragon line has been deemed on-topic!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! This is identical joint by joint to the V.2. Dragon body but in isty bisty teenie tiny size

[​IMG]

I am so considering breaking my "no more dragons" rule and getting one without faceup for my own collection. The pink is cute but I think this one would look amazing in gold and silver accents! Is anyone planing to get one too?

9. Super glad the Pico dragons are on topic now!:celebrate

Petite Ashes is so cute in pink and white. I want one. Buy why, oh why, does Aileen Doll always debut a new dragon when I am fresh out of doll funds? I'll have to content myself with repainting my little gray Pico Ashes.

10. Not the Picos, @vermont chick , it's a whole new line, which makes it so unfairly tempting...:chomp:

11. So the Picos are still off the table. I wondered about that seeing as some of their parts attach with magnets. Well, color me not buying Petites. I'm still out of doll money.

12. @vermont chick and @vicemage

Yes! Sadly, Picos are off topic due to their legs not being strung + low number on joints. On the other hand, Little Dragon is exactly as the big ones! Here is a comparison between Pico Ashes and Little Ashes, they are almost the same size, but the Little one has more joints and more mature proportions!

[​IMG]

13. He's awfully cute! I think I need to find the money somewhere to order one.

14. ohh! finally found a thread! xD is it alright for me to ask like how much can i resell my chasy? sadly im leaving the doll hobby ( ;∀;) and i dont know where else i can ask regarding this ( ;∀;) this is the original link from the website Chasy ( Limited )

15. Hello everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve checked on AileenDoll and wow, much has changed! Which dragons are off-topic? I can see pico are off-topic, but are there any others? Are there usual times when the dragons are released? So much to catch up on!

I hope it’s ok to post my dragon, Cinder. We recently took a trip to a lake and had some fun.
      [​IMG]

#75 Aiko-chan, Dec 15, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    16. Hey Aiko! Pico Dragons and Classic Lapis (and PlaPico) are off topic due to not enough joints, the rest of them are on topic!

Releases vary from time to time, there is no set schedule. We just released the kittens and their second preorder reopens this saturday (off topic). And next we will be releasing some more non-draconid resin!

Cinder is so adorable, and she looks so happy in the outdoors, I hope you both enjoyed your trip to the lake :D

17. Thank you so much for the info, @Sakura_LH ! I’ll keep an eye out then. And yes, we did enjoy our trip, very relaxing! Cinder’s size is perfect for getting cute photos. :whee:

18. #78 AutumnWyvern, Apr 18, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    19. Sooo cute! Your Ashes is totally rockin those shades!

20. Hey everyone, hoping to give this thread a little bump! I have been in and out of the hobby for the last few years but just (completely on impulse) bought a little ashes off the mp and now I'm falling hard for these dragons! The little dragon size is very appealing to me, plus I love the photos of dragons traveling around and seeing the sights. I'm stalking the aileendolls websites but nearly everything looks sold out, hopefully there will be more dragon events in the future?? Can anyone share dragon spam and wisdom to tide me over until mine arrives? I'm already expecting he will want a horde of gold and jewels and I'm not sure I have enough shinies in the whole house to appease him...