1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AkagiDoll 47cm Discussion

Jul 8, 2016

1. Janz was obvious to me xD He's the snootiest. Looks like a cat. Perfect xDD
      I hopefully get to order him on Friday > u <

2. He actually does look like a cat. I didn't really think about it until I looked at my own cat. Ha.

I ended up getting Ling Long in the end. He looks perfect for the clothes I already ordered. I'm not sure how long Akagi takes to make their dolls.

3. @Calabri that's awesome you came across janz, he does look similar! And the fact that akagidoll boys are cheap is a definite plus:thumbup

@fairylin honestly i was tempted by all of them lol but i ordered a ling long too,i think i might mod his eyes to open them up a bit though. I think the wait is about 2-3 months now, and i've ordered mine about a month and a half ago.
      i'm so eager for him to arrive!

I would love to see pictures when anyone gets their dolls, i've barely seen any other than bans and yusris

4. Does anyone know if Akagidoll looks in-proportion when standing next to Unoa (boy or girl)?
      I've got Yusri on my wishlist, and I want to know if he'll make a good photo companion to my Unoas, in both style and size. :3

5. My Akagi Lan is in shipping :XD:

6. Hello everyone i received my ling long yesterday and posted a box opening for him if anyone is interested: Akagidoll ling long

#26 Zymi00, Jun 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    7. I saw your box opening. He is just do cute. I really do love the structure of his face. It's just so mature!

I can't wait to see what you do with his makeup. :)

8. Hello! I have a question for owners in here: Does anyone happen to know if a Kid Delf head will fit the 47cm body? I see that the necks are within a cm of eachother, but since I am pretty new to the hobby I don't quite know if that makes a world or difference or not?

9. I've been eyeing a couple of the Akagi dolls thanks to the event at Alice's Collections. This thread was definitely helpful! Do any of you happen to have any more pictures of your Akagi dolls, or thoughts, or recommendations?

10. Recently, I was attacked by a "sewing monster" and I sewn all new clothes for BJD :lol:
      Did not pass by and Evan:wiggle
      Oh, I did not write that I made him a new make-up :kitty2 And for the first time I show it here:drool

[​IMG]DSC_5467 by Yulia, on Flickr
      [​IMG]DSC_5479 by Yulia, on Flickr

11. I just ordered Lan and so excited! I find he is really hard to find pictures of him. Does anyone own one?
      Thanks!

12. hello everyone! i realized i haven't really shared many pictures of my linglong, but this is what he looks like now after giving him a new faceup.
      [​IMG]

13. Well, my Ban is about to be shipped from Alice's Collections! I'm so excited, and surprised, that he'll be here so soon. I mean, I ordered him AFTER I ordered my Resinsoul boy, and I heard that Alice's Collections usually takes a couple months to ship, but it's been less than a month and he'll be on his way soon! So happy!~ :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

#34 MonochromeNocturne, Dec 21, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    14. My Ban got home on the 2nd of this month! He doesn't have anything at the moment but some shorts I sewed for him, which are pretty rubbish, but he's sharing clothes with my Fantasy Doll Mathan I just unboxed today! Here's both Jean (Ban) and Emory (Mathan) hanging out! The shorts Emory has on are the ones I made, lol

[​IMG]Emory and Jean - Hanging Out by Marshall Darling, on Flickr

15. Oh, btw; I have some free patterns I made for AkagiDoll 47cm boys on my website, if anyone needs to sew for their boys. :)
      Doll-Candy.com Downloads

16. The Akagi boys are sooooooo great! I've been eyeing them, but its really hard to choose! They are all so great! Thanks to everyone who posted photos of their boys! Definitely helpful!

17. Here some of my Bing Yu/ Shion photo <3
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. OOOH I love him!! Thank you so much!!