1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AKAGIDOLL - 72 cm and 66 cm dolls

May 31, 2013

1. It is interesting how different they look with different faceups. These are both WS Ban's, the hand is a NY older Illusion Spirit.
      [​IMG]DSCF6026 by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

2. Thank you @PineRain! :)

Yeah my Ban head is in WS and it's definitely not paper white- I compared it to my dollzone WS doll and the Akagi resin definitely has more yellow or pink color, and it's also just a bit darker than the WS Luts body I have it hybrided on.

3. My Ban, Dagobert (i.e. Dag) has a new faceup and I really like this one much better, though I stayed with the goth/crow look.
      [​IMG]Dag new faceup by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

4. May I please know if this is also the thread for the AkagiDoll 47cm?

5. @elieai you could start one in the mini doll discussion forum.

6. Does anyone have a Hugues? I'd like to see him without those black eyes.

7. i recently added custom on my Yusri head, and it brings out the vampire looks that i had always wanted to have.

DSC01226 copy
      [​IMG]

8. I love what you've done with your Ban heads SteamWitch :D I've got rid of nearly all my dolls but not this one - I just love the sculpt. Here's another shot of my Ban girl on the impldoll idol body

[​IMG]DoA sewing Undies! by elve, on Flickr

9. Thank you @elve they are fun. Your girl is gorgeous, those luscious lips!:thumbup

10. thank you SteamWitch :D I've only done a couple of faceups so the lips were nothing like I'd planned LOL - they just kept getting bigger and darker as I kept trying to perfect the outline :XD: Still I love her face - it is such a cute sculpt I think!

11. Im thinking of getting jointed hands for my Ban, whom I'm in the middle of working on. I'm thinking of getting the 66cm Version 2 body and despite all my searches I can't seem to find the actual measurement for the wrist joint. Does anyone know? Or have this body? Cause I'd really love to get the Doll Legend jointed hands since I want long nails, but I'm not sure if I should do the 1/3 male hands or the 70cm male hands... If anyone can answer this question I'd greatly appreciate it D:

12. Does the 66cm body fit 70cm clothing? Or are they too big. I was comparing the measurements to a Super Gem which can fit 70cm. I just wanted to see if they can indeed fit or if I need to go smaller.

Thanks in advance!

13. For akagi boy 66cm you will need to search for sd17 clothes size for them. 70cm will be too big.

14. Awesome! Thank you SO much!

15. No problem !^.^

16. I just got an Akagidoll Ban head not to long ago and I am looking to hybrid him. Color matching doesn't matter, but I want a 70 cm body that he would look good on proportionally. Any suggestions? :D

17. I ordered an Akagi 66 cm doll back in August from Clover Singing in WS and am still waiting. Akagi does not seem to be all that popular so am surprized it is taking so long to fill my order. I wish I had just waited for a used body to show up on the MP, but not many WS bodies are around and that is what I need to match some floating heads I have.

18. The 68 Mirodoll body in white looks good with the Ban head. This is was my hybrid. It would probably look better on the newer 70cm.
      [​IMG]Dylan Hartmann by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr