1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AKAGIDOLL - 72 cm and 66 cm dolls

May 31, 2013

1. that does seem a long time to wait! There's no Akagi waiting room on DoA either, so no way of knowing what's typical waiting time. Have you messaged ... Jeeryama is it? She's 'doll singing' though - is that the same dealer?

2. No Clover Singing is a different dealer. They did state it would take about 4 months to fill the order on their web page. I contacted Christina the owner and she said the company told her November or December. Well, now December is almost over so I will contact her again come January.:sigh

3. oh I've not heard of that dealer - I can't find feedback on the forum either. Jeeryama has their own line of products called Clover-yama, and they call their shop Doll's Singing, which is why I got mixed up with the name. Hope you get some joy from your dealer soon!

I did find Akagi Doll on facebook though - maybe put a query on there about your dealer? Might be the push they need to get it sorted out for you AKAGI DOLL | Facebook

4. I'm pretty sure that Clover Singing is the off-Ebay shop of Jeeryama (Christina) whose Ebay store is Doll's Singing. They're quite a reputable dealer, so that's most likely 'just' the company taking extra long for whatever reason, which is never pleasant :/

And that particular Akagi Doll facebook page is actually a Fan page maintained by another dealer (EdenDoll), so I'm not sure they'd be able to help you about your order. I'm sorry you have to go through this but hey, at least you don't have to deal with the Christmas shipping madness, I guess :/

5. oh yes you're right - that makes sense! I'd message them on Clover Singing website then - or message jeeryama on ebay?

6. You usually get free (but slow) shipping from Clover Singing instead of eBay.

7. Thanks everyone for clarifying this for me. I feel a lot better about this knowing this is a Jeeryama associated company. Christina has always been great about getting back to me, but is was really making me nervous that the clover singing web site is down more than it is working. Oh well, at least I will eventually get the body. Who knows what my doll plans will be at that point, but I am sure I will be able to use it if I like it.

8. Still waiting for my 66 cm Akagi boy body. Wondering if anyone happens to have one in WS that they can compare to Ringdoll WS?

9. I have a Ringdoll Dracula Awakening head in NS on a 66 cm WS Akagidoll body, which is a near perfect match. (Note the backside of his head in comparison the the body)

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I hope it's helpful, anyway!

[​IMG]Ringdoll Head on Akagi Body by X Losgard, on Flickr

#349 Losgard, Jan 17, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    10. OMG! Actually that is extremely helpful! What a great match. Thank you so much! Now that I am thinking about it, I think the Dracula head I have is actually normal skin, so I am thrilled that the Akagi 66 cm body in WS will be such a good match.:) Now if it would only get here!

11. No problem, glad I could be of help! Also, as a reference for wait time, I ordered my body (which I actually purchased with a full doll) from Alice's Collections on August 31st, and it was shipped out on November 27th. Hopefully yours will ship out soon!

12. Seconding the wait time here, I ordered a 66cm body through Angelesque in mid-July, meaning she ordered from them end of July... still waiting with no news :sweat

13. Does anybody know if 1/3 size pants would fit on a 66cm version 2 akagi boy body? I want to order a Yair from acbjd while the sale is on and based on the store's measurements they SHOULD fit, but I really want to make sure before ordering. I'm thinking about getting shorts so length isn't a huge deal; I'm more concerned about the waist/hips. If somebody has an akagi v. 2 body could you let me know if 1/3 pants fit? It would really help me out! :)

14. I also have a question.

i got a Ban head in NS skin but i want a smaller body for him, since he should be one of my smaller sd boys (he's based on a japanese vocalist who is just 1,55m tall >D) and the Akagi body is thin and tall >D
      so which smaller SD body does fit skintone wise? should be 80%-90% close if possible =3

thank you

15. I've got the type 2 body, and the 3 pairs of pants that I've purchased (not from Alice, though) that were labeled for 1/3 size, all fit fine around the hips. They are all a little too short for him, though, length-wise; but if you do end up buying shorts, then, yeah, length shouldn't be a big problem. For reference, measuring two of the pants I have, they are both about 12 cm when measured flat (so about 24 cm for the hips).

16. Ah, thank you so much!! I just ordered him and the clothes and I'm glad to hear that the pants fit. Hopefully Alice sizing is the same as other retailers! (He's my first BJD so I can't just give them to a different doll if they don't fit)

17. No problem! And judging from Alice's 24-26cm size for the waist on the 1/3 sizes, I think they should be okay! Also, congrats on your first BJD! I really love the version 2 body, it poses very nicely, and looks great! (And though I don't use the Yusri Akagidoll head on it, the head is also very nicely sculpted) I hope you enjoy him when you receive him! :)

18. Hi guys! I'm gonna pop in here because I recently fell in love with You Yue for one of my characters (an eternally sleepy zombie witch boy), and would love to see pictures if anyone has them! Akagi doesn't seem to be that popular, but their dolls are so pretty! I really like the 66cm Version II body too, which is cool because I'm normally super picky about bodies. The current event is really tempting me... I'm a little skittish about the wait times though. Has anyone ordered from Akagi through Alice's Collections? So many questions! I just found this company and really like it. :P

19. @KiyoshiSenshi I ordered the 66cm Yusri from Alice's Collections on August 31st and it was shipped on November 27th, so roughly 3 months.

I also really love the body! I love the way his arms move and hold poses. When I received him, There was also a set of silicon kips in his shoulders! Also, I did tighten the stringing on mine, as he was a bit too loose for my tastes.

Here's a partial photo of the body. Of course, it's a different head (Ringdoll Dracula Awakening) and different hands (Doll Family H in pink). The detailing (especially the nails!) for the Akagidoll hands are lovely, but were too big for my tastes when paired with the smaller Ringdoll head, so I swapped them out.

[​IMG]Sitting Topless Blue Stars Shirt by X Losgard, on Flickr

Also, the body is blushed.

#359 Losgard, Mar 25, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    20. Thank you so much! He looks fantastic, that body is sooooo pretty... And that wait doesn't sound bad at all! I'm sooo tempted to get my boy now. :lol: