1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AKAGIDOLL - 72 cm and 66 cm dolls

May 31, 2013

1. Thank you so much for the help. I want a non muscular body because I want to do a hybrid with a Migidoll Jina head. I saw the body and it was perfect. I'm not sure if the resin will match, but I do like the body :)

2. Are any of the dolls insanely heavy? I considered purchasing the ResinSoul Yi 72cm body but after hearing about how heavy he was I decided against him. I am looking at Akagi's 72cm new version body now and am just hoping he weighs less.

3. So what's the difference between a 66cm body version 1 and a version 2? Is there much of a difference?

4. I have just come onto this thread to try and find out just the same thing! The version one body looks to suit my hybrid more but if the version 2 has improved posing then I would be swayed!

5. In the spring Ban's head came to me, and only recently I made him a make-up. And before that, I change the shape of nose, it narrow in the nose bridge, and I changed shape of the nostrils. It became more accurate and short. And I made more elegant lips and slightly opened he’ mouth)))
      I already picked up this hair for the future wig. They are very fit for him))
      He does not have a body yet, in the process of choosing)))
      My Clyde :D
      [​IMG]Clyde by Yulia, on Flickr

6. WOW! He certainly turned out amazing! Beautiful work! :D

7. Thank you so much:blush

8. Hello everyone! I have a question. I just got a Ban head Through AC. He was in the in stock tab and only 25 bucks so I got him as a practice head. that being said he didn't come with a CoA? do they usually not or do I need to see about getting one? I dont plan on selling him ever, and I do know he is real since I got him through AC, but it would be nice to have just in case. I do apologize if this isnt the place ask. I just thought owners would know best about the policies.

9. I do not remember anymore, it seems the head came to me without a CoA, but they are not falsified, and the head has an original plate. I do not think that there is a problem of it selling)

10. Thanks! I do have the receipts from his purchase so i think that will be ok if its normal not yo have a coa.

11. I have a question, does anyone have a resin match for akagidoll normal and soom normal? Was thinking of doing a hybrid :)

12. He is b
      He is so handsome

13. Does anyone know the color difference between Akagi’s normal skin and Doll Leaves’ normal skin? I’m looking for a partner doll to my normal skin DL boy (who’s on the way), but his partner is a bit more tan than him.

14. [​IMG]

I finally got my boy's 66cm body in and I simply adore my Rowan. He's a green witch :)
      But I do have a question for anyone that swings by or sees this.

Are there any jointed hands that fit the body? I'd looked at Resinsoul (since they give fairly exact measurements) and neither of their 1/3 hands seemed to match the measurements.

15. My Ryun.
      Yesterday I made him makeup, he is so charming:love
      [​IMG]Ryun by Yulia, on Flickr

16. Anyone have a Dollshe head in Oriental skin on the Akagi 72cm ver.II body (NS)? I'd love to see good daylight photos.

17. Does anyone know how well a Switch Waseon, Milhwa, or Huisa (not direction) would fit on either of the 66cm bodies?

18. Well, I can answer my own question now. I ordered the version 1 body in white, and the version 2 body in normal, and the heads fit on both of them. Although I feel Waseon's head works better on the version 1 body with it's wider shoulders, and Huisa, and Milhwa work better on the version 2 body because the shoulders are narrower, and they have smaller heads compared to Waseon. I do wish the necks were a little longer. All of the heads sit rather far down on the neck of both bodies, so I'll probably need to get some type of neck piece or extender.

In terms of resin match my Waseon in rosy white (although after receiving my Huisa, and Milhwa also in rosy white I think Switch might have sent me a Waseon in their old white) is about a 95% match to Akagi white. My Huisa, and Milhwa however, are far to pink to match Akagi's white, and to light to match their normal which is a darker peach color.

#398 Cloudedmind, Jan 29, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    19. I had this issue with a recent doll (different company), ended up just fixing it with a big buffer of hot glue. It turned out that I needed to fill in up to just slightly past flush with the neck sculpting of the head. I figure that would help quicker than waiting for a piece for the neck/head.

20. @Peneyofdeath I was thinking of just making a piece out of epoxy. I did it once before as a test with another body, and it turned out pretty well. But, thanks for the suggestion. Did you make it as a separate piece or was it similar to sueding joints with hot glue?