1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AKAGIDOLL - 72 cm and 66 cm dolls

May 31, 2013

1. I ordered today a blank Ban head at alice's collection :3 his face is so gorgeous :) I'm planning the find him a women body tho! I can't wait to have it in my hands and do the face up :3

2. Neat! What are you going to get for a body?

3. I don't know yet... :/ i really love the magical angel body (it's really possable), but I just saw the miro doll body and I love the proportions... i guess I'll see when I got the head in hands :)

4. I've got a miro body on order. I can let you know if it matches Akagi NS when it comes in, if you'd like. If resin matching is a concern, that is.

5. I boy body or a girl body? :3 if it's a girl body it would be nice if you can see if the head sized looks good on the body :) and yes it would be nice to see if the resin match :)

6. I have a two Akagi Boy bodies and I ordered a Mirodoll body for another doll. I can do a side by side so you can get an idea if they'll match or not. :)

7. Ok it will be nice :3 thanks

8. cian, I don't know if you will see this, but giving it a go anyway.

Any chance you could put your Mihael head on the 66? I have been considering them for my Mihael and Rihael and have been wondering if the shoulders are broad enough to take such huge heads. Topless shot would be appreciated, in the name of scientific research, of course. :lol:

9. I ordered a Ban head! It's going on my Two.S.Doll girl body :)

10. Congrats!! :) I'm also planning to put my Ban head on a girl body! :D can't wait to have it :3

11. I ordered a blank Ban head through AC to complete my hybrid project. :D What an epic sculpt! also curious why MoC doesn't have Ban's head and how long does it usually take for orders to be completed.

Ban's head is going on my 3 company hybrid :D. 8 year old volks SD13 girl body with Soom beast legs with Ban's head.

12. Nice! Congrats! I think my Akagidoll took a month an a half? I ordered him through Jeeryama on Ebay.

13. That isn't bad for a turn around time :D I remember seeing this company and just didn't like the style but now when I saw Ban's head. I just knew it would be perfect for my character :D Its very hard to find dolls that has that realistic natural look while being able to hold form for both genders.

14. He is a cutie. He'll make a great girl. It's a very gender neutral face.

15. Hello folks! So I was considering buying a 66cm body to make an hybrid with my DollShe Saint head, but I saw that there was an option to have a 68 body that is basically the 66cm one with longer legs and I was wondering if anyone had pictures of that body? I'm curious as to what the proportions looks like with that extra 2cm

16. Thanks, but that one is the 72cm body and not the one I'm interested in. ;; The 68cm should be another one, that is basically the 66cm but longer,I can tell the 66cm apart from the 72cm because the hip joins are different. Unless that's what the 68cm looks like and they changed the way the legs are

17. I am curious if anyone has any Ban head pictures or is Ban too new for anyone to have any pictures?

18. So I went and did a bit of research and finally found Akagi Doll "Website" to be their official facebook page, and by browsing around I finally did found a picture of the 68cm body, and even better, compared with the 66cm body

So here if anyone's curious too
      (full pic here)

[​IMG]

19. I have one as my practice head, I regularly update his face-up
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if anyone is wondering, his head was meant for a 66cm body so it's quite big... it looks out of proportion on an Fdoll (boy) body

Edit: Found a blank one for you ^^
      [​IMG]