1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Akari is AMAZING

Apr 14, 2006

1. I recently bought two pairs of eyes from Akari and throughout the whole process, she was absolutely wonderful. :aheartbea She let me know when she recieved the payment, and when the eyes got delayed by the crazy holiday rush she was completely helpful and wonderful. :D I'd buy from her again!

2. I cannot say enough about how awesome Akari is!! ^_^ I was looking to get back into collecting, and didn't want to have to pay shipping from Luts. Akari was willing to buy my girl for me, give her a virtually flawless faceup, dress her, photograph her, and send her to her mamma.

LOVE HER THANK YOU!!

3. I purchased a doll body from Akari and Featherfire and it was an absolutely amazing transaction. Couldn't have asked for better. Communication was superb and body was received in the exact condition described.

Thank you very much!

4. Akari bought a SOOM boy body from me.
      Payment was prompt, and she was a joy to talk to while waiting for the check to arrive.
      She's a very very friendly and recommended buyer!
      I'd definitely LOVE to do business with her again. Enjoy the body! ;3 :aheartbea

5. Bought 16mm eyes for Akari, she shipped immediately! Thank you!!

6. I bought a fishnet top from her! ^____^ It came SOOOO FAST, I was glad I could catch it in the mail. ^^ <3333 She's always so quick to respond to emails and super friendly!! :D :aheartbea I'll buy from her again soons!! ^^ <3

7. bought a lovely pair of soom eyes from her.
      great $ and great shipping.

8. I just brought a mnf shiwoo from Akari, not only was he superbly packaged, but clean as a whistle and absolutely beautiful! Thanks for a fantastic international transaction! <3

9. I bought a wig from Akari & the transaction was very pleasant. Wig arrived promptly and as described. I would not hesitate to transact with Akari in the future. Thank you!

10. Bought a red Leekeworld wig from Akari. Wig was even more lovely in person, communication was friendly, and item arrived quickly. Would gladly deal with again!

11. I bought a wig from Akari and she was great to deal with. Even though there was a problem with my paypal, she was quick to help me with it, and once it was all solved, sent my wig out promptly. It came here in great condition, very nicely packaged. Great experience! Thanks!

12. Bought a AOD white skin boy body from Akari, and coul;d not be happier. The body was shipped super securely, and communication with Akari is always great! Highly recommended!

13. I sold a Delf girl body to Akari. She was very nice and friendly and paid quickly. She also let me know right away when the body arrived. Thank you very much for a wonderful transaction! ^_^

14. Great pair of sandals purchased from Akari. Super fast shipping!

15. I bought a pair of poshdoll boots from akari. She was a greadt commuicator and shipped very fast. I would gladly buy from her again.

16. I bought a pair of urethane eyes from Akari ^^
      They arrived super fast and safely packaged! I'd definitely buy from again :3

17. Bought a pair of eyes from me- I was paid quickly, good communication and everything went very smoothly! Thanks again and enjoy the eyes! :D

18. Akari is the perfect seller! I bought a Kohya wig from her, braided as per requested! Her communication was great and the shipping was super speedy. I can't thank her enough!!

19. I bought a wig from Akari and was very pleased with her level of communication. She was a real pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesistate to buy from her again!

20. I bought a wig from Akari late Friday night and had it in my hands on Monday. Communication was great. Highly recommended. Thanks!