1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Akari is AMAZING

Apr 14, 2006

1. I bought my Soom boy body from her. Despite being slightly yellowed -just enough to match my head! ^_^= it is in lovely condition! she dealt with all my pestering and five million question and OMG first doll and was really nice through the entire thing. ^_^

2. Sold a wig to Akari, paid quickly and was a lovely buyer in general.
      Thanks again

3. Bought a pair of CP boy hands from Akari. She was wonderful to deal with and to chat with! And she packages really, really well! Bubble wrap and tissue paper galore! Would not hesitate to deal with her again.

So thanks Akari! YA-HA!

4. I bought a Mano head from Akari, everything was smooth sailing all the way!
      Thanxxxxx so much!! :aheartbea

5. I just bought a sd wig from her and I can't be more grateful ^^.
      The contact was fast and clear, all the things where done in the moment she said it would be done and the wig came to me in perfect conditions ^^.
      A great seller and I am willing to buy frome here any time ^^!

6. Here comes a big huge plus one or positive!!!! Great comunication....easy to deal..and Speedy shipping!!! I´m so happy...thank you very much!!!!! God bless.

7. I bought a Spinel head from Akari -- she was very nice, communicative and cooperative and shipped *super* fast, plus only charged actual shipping. Altogether excellent!

8. Akari sold me a beautifully modded Spinel head. She was great and very honest -- she even offered to refund me 80 cents of shipping that I had overpaid!!! Highly recommended seller :) :) :)

9. Bought a Tinybear wig from Akari, and it was a great, speedy transaction!

10. Had a great transaction! I got a Luts donut and its perfect! would do business with again for sure!

11. bought a pair of boots from this seller. i belive this is my second time buying from her. as always smooth and easy. fast shipping too

12. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

Akari bought a Migidoll Head from me. Akari is very nice and friendly and payment was paid on a timely manner. Would love to do business again! Thank you for everything! ^__^

13. bought a pukipuki faceplate I SORELY needed from Akari.
      prompt reply, speedy shipping and overall GREAT transaction!
      will do business with again! =D
      thank-you!

14. A perfect transaction with a friendly seller, who communicates well, packs well and ships super fast. I could not ask for more, I bought a dark elf soo head from Akari and would not hesitate to buy from her again.

15. I traded my DOT T.Lahoo hybrid for her adorable DOC U with an adorable custom faceup!
      She went through every step of the faceup with me and was sweet through the whole deal! She sent him out promptly and arrived great! I love him! Thank you so much!

16. Great communication, awesome shipping, fantastic packaging! My boy arrived in lovely shape just as described. :aheartbea Would definitely do business with her again-- thank you, thank you!!

17. just purchased a nanuri 08 head from akari. an excellent and smooth transaction. great communication and fast shipping. the head arrived quickly and well packaged. i definitely recommend akari as someone to purchase from and will do so again in the future if the opportunity arises. :)

thank you so much again for a wonderful transaction!

18. I bought Migidoll Vampire Ryu head from Akari.She is great sales and friendly.
      Thank you~!!

19. Amazing Buyer!! :D
      So friendly, nice and polite. :aheartbea couldn't ask for a better buyer~
      We both had a wonderfully smooth transaction, quick replies and payment! :D

Would love to do more transations with her in the future~ :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

20. Akari contacted me when she saw that I was looking for an AoD Male Body. She was really nice and understanding when I was a bit late in sending the money.

Great sales person! Really nice and sweet, would def. buy from her in the future =]

Thanks Again!