1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemic Labo Unoa 2.0 Discussion part 1

Dec 28, 2006

1. [​IMG]
      over at http://unoa.in/ you can now find
      a step-by-step Guide concerning the assembly of the
      U-noa Quluts 2.0 Dolls

2. I just got my Unoa 2.0 Cream! I'm so in love with her proportions! She looks like a mini Unoa Zero.

[​IMG]

As for shoes, I got American Model doll shoes (they are a titch big but I can live with the fit).

3. I would love to share my Unoa 2.0
      she is very dear to me! The faceups/doll was done by Karen Kay (who I am a huge fan of her Tonner repaints) and I bought her by a dear lady on here (doa)
      I need to try some more looks, but this is all I have done with each faceplate
      hope you enjoy!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Ooh, I wanted to share that I just bought 2 pairs of boots that were made for the 17 inch DeeAnna Denton doll and they fit perfectly and look in-scale! I will definitely be buying some more in that size. I'll try to get some pics soon. :)

5. I wanted to share two pics of my girl. I really love the Unoa 2.0 proportions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. thank U! It's a Franklin Mint dress! :chocoheart

7. I just received my 2nd Mocha yesterday,
      she is the Gentarou Araki fully Assembled doll,
      here is a picture of her face-up by the Sculptor
      (I need to install her eyelashes though)
      [​IMG]
      I used to own another Mocha 2 years ago(?) and when i departed with her
      i sort of thought about her oftentimes,
      sadly she came without her second headback for the default eyes,
      I remember from my previous Mocha she came with both head backs
      and how the eyes moved when you'd pull her faceplate,and it was a nice feature!>___<;
      I wonder if that's how the Araki assembled doll is released as?

8. n66x, she's beautiful!! Now that I have one (I got a Cream this week!) I can really appreciate how lovely she is. :)

Also, am I correct in thinking that Dollmore's 16inch FMD clothing will fit near-perfectly? The measurements I have are like this:

Unoa 2.0 - 18-11-17.5
      16 inch FMD: 18-11-17

Can anyone confirm? :)

9. gloombox she is really a "difficult" doll,definitely not for everybody but once you appreciate her you fall in love,lol..I heard you got a Zero as well,congratz!!^____^

this is about the measurements i have for 2.0 too,
      you can check them out here,
      in Dollmore each outfit has the needed measurements which is very convinient,
      I have the doll on her stand next to my computer and check if she would fit in an outfit or not,

10. Thanks, n66x!! It's true... the 2.0 is a very "odd" doll - not quite fashion, not quite BJD, but so pretty it doesn't matter. :)

I bought a pair of jeans and a Tshirt from Dollmore's 16" FMD series, so I'll let everyone know if/how they fit! Now to customize her resin shoes to something I like...

I also bought Model Doll stuff for Isabel, my Zero, so hopefully I'll have clothes for everyone.

11. Can anyone with a Unoa 2nd, please post pictures with different eyes?

I really want to see a comparion of 8mm and 10mm. I would SO appreciate this <3

12. Cream
      is available by AL as a regular kit ever since some months ago
      and crescent-shop will start taking group preorders from AL's Regular shop so you can find:
      -
      for [U-noa Quluts Cream] doll kit & 2.0 optional parts visit here
      -
      and order them from crescent-shop.
      (group orders starting from 3rd of March)

---

13. PakouChan: My Unoa is wearing 8mm. Her pics are here.

N66x: I'm glad you've got your Unoa Mocha! She's beautiful!

14. Here is my girl wearing some 8mm glass flatbacks. I really don't think 10mm would work on these girls. That's what I use on my regular U-noa 1.5 and Chibis.
      [​IMG]

15. lindsayscorner she looks so pretty,I admire your 2nd!^________^

forgot to add her night flash and silly box opening pic,lol:
      [​IMG]

I was wondering can people who own an Araki Assembled kit confirm to me if theirs came with both headbacks or one?
      cause looking at my doll's flat headback I'm starting to think it WAS the default headback sanded down to fit other eyes(?)>__________<;

16. Thanks a bunch, everyone! ;)

Yeah, my girl is an Araki assembled kit and I totally sanded the eyemech off the headback. I assume that's what the previous owner of yours did too. Otherwise, you can't use anything but the default eyes. Our kit only came with one headback, unlike the later Dollybird kits that had one with and one without the mech.

17. thanks you for the enlightenment lindsayscorner that really solves the mystery right there,lol!
      being the previous owner of a dollybird kit myself i can say both headbacks were much more convenient >__<; (ughh,and i have many of these default type of eyes)

18. I know this is a very late answer, but DONT sand, just take a heatgun ans make the back of the shoe hot!
      The resin will get soft! Then quicly put here shoe on here feet and hold it untill the resin is cold again.
      After that you will notice that here shoe stays on!

19. [u-noa Quluts 2.0 / Mocha] - 43cm
      [u-noa Quluts 1.5 / Lusis] - 42cm
      [u-noa Quluts Chibi / LiLin (Yancha)] - 35cm
      -
      VIEW MORE PICTURES HERE
      -
      [​IMG]
      -

20. I joined the club! Just got my Mocha U-noa 2nd! She is wonderful!

However, mine has problems:

(1) The tiny bar on the back of her left heel for snap-fitting on the resin shoe looks abrased! So she could not have her left shoes on! Always slipping off.

(2) she could not stand straight, she flops back and forth suddenly.

(3) Although you could put her head up and trun to different angels, her heads trend to looking downwards.

Since mine is the 2nd hand one, so I am not sure if it is how it should be or depreciated?

Another question is : what is the different from Cream and Cream & Chorffin? I found them in Hong Kong. But Cream & Chorffin is much more pricy than Cream!

Any insight is highly appreciated!!!