1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemic Labo Unoa 2.0 Discussion part 1

Dec 28, 2006

1. I'm sure Gentaro will possibly polish and make his 2nd project reach it's full potential unlike before,
      right now 2nd is the most unpopular of the bunch but after her renovation hopefully she'll gain a lot of new hardcore fans,lol
      -
      Gentaro has stated before that the resin version will probably never come back, as he has sold their commercial and privilege rights to Sekiguchi with the new vinyl version, it's a real pity cause they're an awesome doll to own, I hope one day he'll make some BJD kit of smaller size to cover that tiny BJD size piece missing,lol..

2. Ooooh I am dying of anticipation for cream to be restocked ><! I suppose it's good I didn't purchase her earlier if they're somehow updating the 2.0 body... I'd love an under bust joint or new hands or faces! I'm ok with the perma heel feet since they're so pretty but I'd also love to see the popularity increase. I hope she is restocked soon! (and I didn't see the post before editing but if there are such rumors as seem to be hinted at I'm all in! I really want a 2.0 size male...)

[​IMG]
      Spam of my mocha ^^.. my sis calls her Julia Roberts for some reason lool

3. ----------------------------------------------------------
      [​IMG]
      [Upd] | 14th October 2010
      a [ Lottery ] was announced for special Set of [U-Q|2.0|CREAM] ,
      the kit will be an assembled/Painted Edition and feature a
      Special "pink" skin toning for the body / Normal toning for the Faceplate,
      (color difference is not visible with painted faceplate)
      this edition will include the [ DIW9 ] event heatproof wigs,
      more information to be added later,
      -
      an International participation has not yet announced,
      -
      For Further information Visit this thread,
      ----------------------------------------------------------

4. ----------------------------------------------------------
      [​IMG]
      Crescent Trading Inc have now launched a new [U-Q] website
      that specializes on the [WEBSHOP] products called NOPPIN - Unoa annex website,
      making it easy for international buyers to order items from the [WEBSHOP] using their feature,

----------------------------------------------------------​

5. AlchemicLabo | 01/12/2010
      [​IMG]
      [WEBSHOP] has added the following new commodity:
      [U-Q|2.0] Wooden Stand |1,050&#20870;&#65288;&#31246;&#36796;&#65289;
      [U-Q|2.0] heatproof wigs in 9 colors and styles |2,940&#20870;&#65288;&#31246;&#36796;&#65289;
      [U-Q|2.0] heatproof hair extensions in 8 colors and styles |1,260&#20870;&#65288;&#31246;&#36796;&#65289;
      -

check the [PRODUCT_LIST] for further information

6. [DollyBird Vol.15] | 2010/12
      [​IMG]
      the information about the new 40cm U-noa doll
      are officially announced through [DollyBird Vol.15],
      the new doll will be a 1/4 adaption of the [U-Q|ZERO] joint construction,
      the new doll will NOT be a reinvention of [U-Q|2.0]
      but an entirely new doll with different proportions,faceplates,optional parts,
      discussion thread can be found here more information will be added there
      as soon as more information make their way on-line,

7. [WEBSHOP] | 5th January 2011

[​IMG]
      [WEBSHOP] has added the following new commodity:
      [U-Q|2.0] 9mm Funagata Eyes in 3 colors |210&#20870;&#65288;&#31246;&#36796;&#65289;
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Hi,

I am currently considering purchase of a Unoa Labo Mocha. While I know this is a big debate, I find it difficult to accept the mold lines on her. (The seller was gracious and added really good pictures that eliminated any question). While I have put the purchase on a back burner for the moment, I was wondering if anyone out there has been able to address the mold lines on a mocha with any success. I have read the post that any sanding will result in discoloration. Does this statement still hold true. Is there any hope of a Mocha in my future, but without mold lines?

Thanks

Robert

9. the doll is gorgeous, no doubt, the skin color makes her so much more interesting than Cream..but the discoloration is definitely an issue...I'm probably not the person to help you decide, as I've given owning a 2nd Mocha a try...twice...but I then had to let both of them go cause of the skin flaws and discoloration that happened on their skin, first one came really excessively sanded from the first owner and the second had other flaws and little bumps etc which I eventually couldn't handle ..I now own a Cream but I'm still daydreaming about owning a Mocha for a third time,..there's just something about her..XDXD

her seamlines actually are not that prominent and do not require much or any sanding, if you ask me, you can also camouflage any flaws with blushing or even paint on top with a similar complexion,
      if you don't mind having blush on a doll body then you can definitely make it work, and if you're careful enough you won't have any problems with her,

10. I have a Mocha with sanded seams. The previous owner sanded most of them and it did leave mild discoloration on the doll. Personally, I don't care either way. The discoloration doesn't bother me and I doubt the seams would have bothered me either ^^;. The doll is so beautiful otherwise... and since I usually have her clothed I don't notice it. This is coming from the perspective of a person who likes sanded seams... but doesn't mind unsanded. Like n66x said though, the seams on 2.0 aren't very big to start with.

11. I just picked up a dollybird cream in the mp and I'm really looking forward to getting her!
      I didn't think I wanted one, and I'm a bit of an Unoa freak, but saw this one and just loved her! Reminds me of my beloved zero!
      I've read this thread a couple of times over and everywhere else I can look for clothing and shoe sizes. I have gathered that Tonner American Model shoes work, and Tyler clothes work. I can't find some of the shoes that passionasfashion did all the wonderful research on about 8 months ago, but I'll keep looking.
      Does anyone have any new info on clothes that fit well? Does anyone know if the Tyler jeans fit properly!
      Sure would love some input and will be happy to share what I find out when my girl arrives!

12. WALLY:..The Tonner AM shoe pack I have didn't fit..the AM arch wasn't high enough for Unoa2...
      I have not been successfull finding jeans that fit.

13. Thanks for the info mymy!

Wow, this is just a gorgeous girl, and I am an Unoa freak...but this one is definitely more of a fashion doll than I am used to.
      She's awfully pretty to look at though...

14. Let's try to revive this thread :)

I have both Cream and Mocha, both Dollybird versions. My Cream wears the default face and my Mocha the Honey face and both use their default metallic acrylic eyes. Cream was my first Unoa and thanks to her I am totally smitten with Araki's creations.

I haven't had a problem with clothes as I sew for them myself, but I would love to get more shoes for them. I am at the point where I am willing to learn how to make shoes using the shoe soles available at AL and Noppin. I have made one pair of shoes for my Cream and they turned out good, better than I thought they would.

My Mocha has that left foot problem, too. I wonder if all of them have it?

15. When will they be released?

16. it's a lottery, 30 August 2012 - September 19 is the application period, September 22, 2012 is the lottery results day, it's probably too late now and noppin is not too kin on lotteries but if they'll do a pre-order or another lottery you have to contact them and ask them to participate for you..

17. So they will do another pre order /lottery if I ask them?