1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemic Labo Unoa 2.0 Discussion part 1

Dec 28, 2006

1. Got to paint Midori this week. Super in love with this little lovely.

[​IMG]

2. My Unoa 2.0-Chicline hybrid got some photo time. I want to give her a new faceup as this one is oooold and doesn't really suit my taste anymore.

[​IMG]Henrietta by uni_inu, on Flickr

3. Yay, 2nd's! Mocha has been one of my grails since 2008, and I finally managed to find a reasonably priced Dollybird Special kit on Mandarake's ebay about a month ago. I just got around to painting the faceplates. (And hybridizing the DollyHoney plate and second head-back to an off-topic fashion doll body so that I can have sisters.) Still a work in progress, but she's everything I'd hoped for.

[​IMG]

Now, I just need their actual outfits and wigs to come in. :sigh

4. HURRAY for the 2.0 resurrection haha. Your dolls are so cute @Kayka and @Uninu !

Yuri is my default Mocha.

[​IMG]

5. I finished Bloodbank's nightmare face today. He is a cyborg but his nightmares take on startling transformations. Bloodbank is a cyborg blood supply for my vampires, they don't harm him to take blood. He is on a Souldoll Souloid body.
      [​IMG]Bloodbank's nightmare face by SteamWitch, on Flickr

6. What Body is she hybrided on?

7. She is on a Fairyland Chicline female body. Neck needed a bit of modding to be longer, but proportion-wise it fit well.

8. She looks fantastic

9. Hi, I'm going to be getting one of these lovely ladies soon. Does any one have any recommendations for shoes/shoe sizes? Is she close to minifee size? I'm lost as to what shoes she will fit

10. Mine wear Tonner 22" american model high heels and they fit great. At least in the ones I have she can stand solid and unsupported. I can't say anything for sure about Minifee high heels, but theoretically they should fit.

11. Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've seen a tan unoa kit come up on Gentaro Araki's e-shop, so I was wondering, does anyone remember the rough price range of a tan unoa lusis/sist kit? ^^; I don't recall and I want to make sure I passively save up enough for one, in case I see one come up on his store anytime soon... especially since I am sure the Tenso proxy fees will add onto that, too.

12. I recently brought a Cream and a Mocha into my doll family...I haven't named either of them yet, but they were surprisingly cheap on Mandarake, so I decided to go go for it...

It's clothing I''m looking for as my Mocha came with 3 pairs of sandals, so we're ok with shoes, but I'd also heard that the American Model size from Tonner fit. FYI, @KaramiahS

But if anyone could confirm to me what clothing works - would Tonner 16" or 18" clothing fit? Any help gladly received...:D My Cream came with a satin dress but it's pretty manky and it's...very pink...

@Epona - this is the Unoa 2 thread, so you might find more info in the other one. But I picked up an Araki painted Lusis and Sist for about $300 apiece on the secondary market...I feel I got lucky as they were on the 1.0 bodies but the lack of posability counts less for me than the Araki aesthetic...

13. Omg ahaha I totally spaced out! :frownyblush:I used to have an old unoa from like 2003 and I remembered she was on the old, 1.0 single jointed body and stuff, and when I was scrolling through the unoa threads I saw 2.0 and thought "yeah that sounds about right" :doh Thankyou and sorry about that, lol!