1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemic Labo Unoa "What Fits" discussion

Jun 2, 2006

1. I ordered shoes from DollGa and just had to send them back, I ordered size M
      whatever that means and they are huge
      so I would appreciate knowing what size I need to swap them for too
      hugs Carla x

2. Wait, I'm confused! I thought the 54mms were too small?

Okay, that was really confusing! But I see that Aya has three pairs of the 54mm so I'll stick with that. Thanks Aya!

3. Flonne maybe you not order from Dollga noly Leeke?:)
      dollga 54mm is MSD size :) not DollLeeke size:)

54mm from Dollga size fit for Unoa/Narae
      MSD from Leeke

4. After two years of collecting I finally found my size doll. I can't get enough of the mature minis. I love the versatility of being able to dress them maturely, take sexy photoshoots, and yet still have a small doll.
      However, I've found shopping for them can be a bit of a hit or miss. Some MSD/Kid sized items fit them, others are too big and look silly. Clothing is easier to work with and make guesswork on, but my biggest problem is the shoes. Luckily my elves don't wear shoes at all, but that doesn't do me a lot of good for the others. Even the Dollmore sneakers I have for them look a bit on the big and silly side, even if they stay on.
      So I'd like to start this thread for people to share their personal experience with specific companies and MSD-size clothing items on their mature minis, such as the Delf Mini Fee, Narae and Narin, Unoa, and also Mini-Sup, Lati Blue, etc.

5. Are you looking for people who have more than one of the dolls you mentioned and have items that fit on multiple dolls? Or just items that fit each doll.

There is a whole thread on what fits Narae and I believe for the most part Narae and Unoa can wear the same things unless the items are very tight.

I have Narae and I am expecting Unoa. I think everything I have should fit Unoa when she gets here, except maybe one pair of very tight Narae jeans. I don't have any experience with MNF but I know I have seen at least one seamstress shop with an MNF section.

I usually buy things that are made for Narae or Unoa - Unoa size shoes, Softly She Walks (Bliss) and Tanya Style at Dollfair.com, clothes from Marketplace seamstresses like sewaddict and Brennil, and other online seamstress shops like Joyce W Designs and Way Kohler, would love to get so Mio and Atelier Momoni, I have some Ajumapama for Unoa, etc, etc, I do not try to fit them in MSD clothes though I do buy some Freinds2BMade (rag doll clothes) because they are so inexpensive and some pieces are very useful to add to a wardrobe. I also own one Volks dress with a stretch smocked bodice and that fits, and have seen some lovely Volks blouses on Naraes - too bad they have been out of stock forever.

I am sure I missed many sellers in my list.

You should be able to find links to all of these sellers in this Narae clothes thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32286

Carolyn

6. alot (read, some) of toy brands cloths fit mature minis, like Teen trends, although a wee hard to find look real great (selections, formal prom wear, dressy formal and a couple vashual, things plus nightware) American girl used to have a line of skinny 16" dolls, Hopsctoch hill (more childlike then teen trends, but still very nice) also see freind2bmade as metioned above
      ps patterns have been produeced sized for teen trends and Hopsctoch hill and teen trends (their bodies are pretty much the same)

7. I'll give an example, to kind of illustrate what I mean. I have some Dollmore MSD sneakers, and they're pretty cute. They're a bit big on my dolls, but with certain outfits that's okay. On the other hand, most of the shoes made for Kid Delf that I had are ridiculous-looking on MNF. So say, there are tons of shoes at Leeke in MSD size that my dolls would love, but I wonder how the MSD-sized shoes of that company fit the slimmer minis. See what I mean?

8. I want a Petsha but only if she can share clothes with my other girls, i am not getting another doll that cannot mix and match with the ever growing VICE! wardrobe. So if someone could answer my question i would appriciate it, and pics would be great too!

-Jessa

9. jup she can ;3

The only thing she can't wear from unoa are shoes..
      my girl can because i sanded her feet to be slender (they were...fat...o_o")

I will post pictures in a sec ;3

Wearing unoa jeans ;3
      [​IMG]

wearing a unoa size shirt
      [​IMG]

My mnf.. wearing a shirt made from the same pattern
      The fabric has just stretched out a bit..so it looks bigger..and the neck and pocket are diffrent..
      but same sizes.
      [​IMG]

10. Lol! Yay ;3
      I can tell you they can look really cwutty together.
      Btw.. shushu is a bit taller then Petsha.

And her legs are a bit shorter, so long jeans fall over her feet..
      but i think it's the cuttest thing ever XB

11. Can she wear DOC dress? are there any big differences btw old and new DOC girl body?
      I decided to change my daughter's body =w=
      I really love the new one

12. Any one know if the Goodreau doll shoes will fit a Narae or Unoa?

Thanks!

13. Found possible body measurements for clothes fit on other dolls, but not the feet...

17” American BJD Measurements:
      Neck to waistline at center back 3 ¼
      Shoulder to shoulder 3
      Shoulder to wrist: 5.5
      Wrist 2
      Bust 7.5
      Waist 6
      Hip 7.5
      Waist to knee 6
      Waist to floor 11
      Hipline (right at the hip ‘joint’) to floor 10.5
      Thigh 4
      Calf 3

14. I just asked Denver Dolls about this (well about the clothes, specifically), and here was Gina's response:

15. I cant find a thread about it , sorry if its been asked before....:love

16. Check this thread with pictures, or just put Tonner in the search box:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105243&highlight=tonner
      Bascically tops with sleeves open enough to get hands through, no pants, no shoes/socks. Most all sweaters & tops if they're stretchy. Most all of Ellowyne Wilde's things will fit with the exception of shoes & socks. Tonner boys (Matt, et. al,) pants will fit Narae & Narin.

17. Agree - Tyler's measurements are actually quite different from Unoa's:

This is a great chart though the measurements are in inches:
      http://www.chassies-classics.com/dollstats.htm

In cm, Tyler is:
      Bust: 17.78
      Waist 11.43
      Hips: 17.78

Unoa's girl's real measurements:
      (Note - these are my own measurements, not the wrong ones listed many places)
      Height - 42cm
      Head - 17cm
      Bust (small) - 16.5cm
      Bust (large) - 18cm
      Waist - 12.7cm
      Hips - 19cm
      Foot - 5.3cm

So you can see that anything that is tight on Tyler in the waist or hips will not fit Unoa.

Carolyn

18. I have a few Tonner pieces, including a couple of dresses.

Here is a pic of one of them--it is a little tight around the waist. I have a knit top as well, and it's a good thing it stretches!

[​IMG]