1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alexiell's feed back

Mar 28, 2007

1. We bought a Dollmore shirt and hoodie from Alexiell; she was absolutely a joy to deal with and the transaction was smooth. A+!

2. bought some dollmore pants from this seller sent them fast and with tracking always a plus with me. would buy from again

3. nice person, good communication. thank you~!

4. I was commissioned for a modification of a CP ShuShu head. Good communication, smooth transaction. I look forward to supporting you in the future:)

5. Alexiell bought a MNF body from me. Very pleasant and frequent communication. Smooth transaction! Great buyer! :)

6. Bought a pair of Blind Eyes from Alexiell. :) Just as advertised! A+ seller!
      Thank you~! :aheartbea

7. I bought some dolls clothes from Alexiell and they were shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition! Good communication via PM. Thank you so much!

8. Excellent customer! Fast and efficient transaction. Thankyou!

9. Alexiell bought some Leekeworld sheep horns from me. She paid me promptly and was wonderful to deal with. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

10. We purchased a couple of MSD shirts from Alexiell. They were well-packed, quickly shipped, and were exactly as advertised. This transaction was smooth and the seller was courteous. Will definitely be doing business again. A+! :D

11. We sold a Dollmore carrier to Alexiell and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. She's very professional and a joy to deal with.

We also bought a pair of Leekeworld horns from Alexiell; they were in perfect shape and were exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend doing business with her. :D

12. bought some MSD clothes. Alexiell shipped them out super fast for me and they arrived well packages. Thanks a million!

:)

13. Sold a pairof SDF lower legs to her. She was very communicative and patient with me (I had to locate a measuring tape, augh!) and was very kind throughout the whole tranaction. :D Paid in a timely manner and told me when the leggies were recived. ^^ would totally reccommend her to other sellers :D

14. Bought her lovely tanned Shushu mod and couldn't be happier! And a lovely person to deal with!

15. Bought an carrying bag from me, paid when she said she would. Great buyer. ^^

16. Bought MSD clothes which were sent quickly and with good communcation.

She was brilliant for putting up with my N00bish ways, would have no doubt about buying from her again. Lovely person!

17. We sold a pair of Luts stompy boots to Alexiell and traded MNF hands. Alexiell is a top notch buyer/seller and I would highly recommend her! Thank you. :aheartbea

18. Alexiell was awesome enough to get the beryl outfit for me in her order ! she sent it right away and kept in good contact the whole way through !

great sellerrr ! Highly recommend !

Thankiesss :aheartbea

19. Alexiell was very good to work with, even if things didn't go as planned, it was great. I would gladly work with her again.

20. I was in a split for Beryl wings with Alexiell and her communication was incredible throughout. She updated even to say 'no shipping notices yet'! It was a very easy, low stress transaction. I'd be love to work with her again.

~Akiko