1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alexiell's feed back

Mar 28, 2007

1. I was in a Luts group order put together by Alexiell, it was my first group order experience and I definitely trust her to do it again. Everything was smooth as glass, she stayed in contact, kept us all posted, and shipped out promptly. I wouldn't think twice about jumping on a GO with Alexiell in charge again. Thank you!^ ^

2. participated in a group order run by Alexiell. Super fast and ran as smoothy as anyone could hope for. Sent constant updates every step of the way.

3. Participated in a GO alexiell ran. Updates were prompt, and the items were shipped quickly. The candy was a nice extra. Thanks!

4. Joined alexiell's Luts GO. Had some minor confusion but all was well. Got my items quick. :)

5. I was in a Luts GO hosted by her and the speed and efficiency is amazing. The packaging was good. The only slight problem was that she forgot a number in my address, but the local office corrected that since the town is decently small so it made no difference in the end, I still recieved my package within 2 days. I believe that was just a one time fluke and I would join her GO in the future! :)

6. Alexiell purchased an outfit from me. Payment was very quick and communication was good. An excellent transaction with a great buyer. Thanks!

7. Bought a Dollheart Fer outfit from Alexiell and everthing went perfect. Friendly, quick shipping, and great communication. Thanks so much! ^_^

8. Run a Luts Go order which I joined in with.
      Very nice person and was good as she refunded me extra money with shipping.
      Highly recommended :)

9. We traded for a pair of MNF A line hands; the transaction was smooth and I highly recommend the seller. A+!

10. I participated in a Fairyland group order and Alexiell ran everything very smoothly, with excellent communication and speedy shipping. I just received the head (and neckpiece!) I ordered and it arrived very well-packed in plenty of bubblewrap! I would absolutely participate in future group orders with this seller!

Thank you!!

11. I purchased a Sleeping Ryeon head from Alexiell, communication was good and she arrived quickly. She was very carefulle packed. A good seller!

12. Bought a skirt, sleeves and a pair of shoes. Very fast shipping, pleasure to buy from!

13. I bought boots and a dress from Alexiell and they arrived super fast and safely packed! A++++++ Seller!

14. Amazingly fast shipping, great packing, very good price. My transaction with Alexiell was wonderful in every way. Thank you so much!

15. I recently brought a lut eye from her and it was fast transaction and it came right away She is a A++ seller
      Thanks
      L

16. I just completed a trade with Alexiell and it couldn't have gone faster or smoother. She's been an angel to deal with, super fast on communication and shipping, willing to bend over backwards to make the trade worth my while and just overall amazing to deal with. I definitely highly recommend doing business with her if you have the chance, and I'd love to do so again in the future. :)

17. I sold my item to alexiell.
      paid very quick and great communication!
      she never forgot to let me know when she got the item.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      it was a great pleasure to deal with you,alexiell~ Thanks!!!!!!!!

18. :aheartbeaalexiell bought spme shirts for me. Transaction was perfect!, you couldnt aske for a better buyer! thank you so much!!:aheartbea

19. Alexiell participated in my second Luts group order. :) She kept great communication and paid promptly. I appreciate her participation in this order and wouldn't mind doing business with her again at all. Definitely recommended~

:clover Many thankies for joining my group order~~ :clover

20. Sold a Shiwoo head to Alexiell. Communication was perfect, and payment was fast.

Thumbs up to Alexiell!!