1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order? MYou Loretta 27cm doll with faceup and default wig. 2 Yosd dresses, shoes and glass eyes.
      * When did you order? Aug 4th 2019
      * How was the communication? Really good. One of the dresses was free because of an event going on. My first choice was a limited dress which unfortunately had just gone out of stock when I ordered. They let me know right away and let me pick another item.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I ordered Aug 4th, I got my shipping notification on Oct 8th. She arrived Oct 16th with EMS express shipping.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The doll itself is amazing but that's MYou not AC. The clothes are really nice and well made. The shoes are a tad small but that's not AC's fault.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, almost exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I have two other orders active with AC right now and I will probably be making another order soon.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand N/A?

2. * What did you order? 9 pairs of shoes
      * When did you order? October 15, 2019
      * How was the communication? Did not contact them. Ordering was pretty easy.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paid through PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Surprisingly shipped on the 20th, which was a Sunday.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. They were all good quality shoes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand. Probably, if they were in good condition. But I would probably just order straight form ACBJD again.

3. * What did you order?
      I placed an order on five different 1/3 wigs. ​

* When did you order?

October 31, 2019​

* How was the communication?

I didn't have any questions or concerns about my order, so I didn't have to directly message her. Communication for order update notices was great! I was timely notified by email when I placed my order, when payment was confirmed, and when the order was shipped. ​

* How easy was it to pay?

Very easy! I was directly sent to Paypal to pay when placing my order. ​

* How long did it take to ship?

It took two weeks for my items to ship, once it was shipped I received my order in exactly five days. ​

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Definitely! ​

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Like many before me have mentioned, I would say it looked even better than the sales pictures! ​

* Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes, I was more than satisfied with the product. ​

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I will! I will most likely be placing another order soon. ​

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yes, I would buy their products secondhand if in good condition. But, I would rather send my money to Alice directly and order from their site. ​

4. * What did you order?
      A DFH Xiao Xin head, a DFA 62cm ver. 3 boy body, a white wig, a shirt, a pair of pants and a pair of canvas shoes.
      * When did you order?
      December 24th 2019. I received the package on March 3rd 2020.
      Very good! I usually sent them messages (about processing times and the change of an item) at around 4 to 5am, so they responded fast, in a couple of minutes.
      Really easy, trough PayPal.
      Two months and a couple of days.
      Yes. The quality of the resin is good, very smooth, and the clothes had no loose threads or misplaced stitching. The wig was also really good quality.
      Better, actually! I thought there would be a huge difference between DFA’s and DFH’s resin, but there really isn’t much. The pants shoes are lovely.
      Yes and no. I was really happy to receive my doll, but he arrived broken in his ankle and knee. The company box was also destroyed.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I emailed them asking for a parcial refund or replacement parts, but they didn’t answer yet.
      If they wrapped the joints better, yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      I actually prefer buying second-hand, so yes, I would like that.

5. * What did you order? an instock doll and two shirts
      * When did you order? Near the end of December
      * How was the communication? didn't need to contact for this order but they have always been helpful with others
      * How easy was it to pay? yes
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 months, but was slowed down by export delays
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yup
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yeah
      * Would you order from this company again? yeah. they are my fav to order from
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand if could, yeah

6. * What did you order? Loongsoul Eleven, Doll Legend Sisca, Doll Family A Angier

* When did you order? Loongsoul order: March 20th, 2019; Doll Legend: June 14th, 2019; DF-A: October 26th, 2019

* How was the communication? Excellent. Layaway payments and other requests were acknowledged within 24 hours.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? Loongsoul: a little over 5 months, Doll Legend: a little over 4 months, DF-A: 2 months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep! Especially Loongsoul's resin which had a very smooth touch~

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yep!

* Would you order from this company again? 100% yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

7. * What did you order?
      Myou 58cm Delia, Myou heel feet, and a pair of $1 boots with their October event​
      * When did you order?
      October 28, 2019​
      Great! This was my first time ordering through them and with all the virus stuff that happened after I placed the order, I was nervous about the wait time for my doll. I messaged them a few times asking about the status of my order and they always responded within 2 days (though most often just 1 day or even same day).​
      Very easy, just PayPal ​
      It shipped out on April 3, 2020, so about 5 months.​
      The doll was great but that's on Myou. The shoes from Alice were great too though! I was very impressed with how nice they were, especially for the price (I got them at $1, but their original price of $21 is still a good deal for the quality in my opinion).​
      Yep! Both the shoes and doll​
      100%!​
      I was satisfied, this was just a hiccup I experienced with the shipping process: After they sent me the initial shipping notification, the order status on DHL didn't change from "Processing" for about a week. I wasn't sure if they would be able to help with it at all or if I would have to contact DHL, but I messaged Alice Collections anyway and asked them about it. They responded same day and apparently the order was sent back after trying to go through customs. They sent me a new tracking number that day (the 12th) and my package arrived on the 16th. AC was apologetic about the whole thing, even though it wasn't their fault, but I still really appreciated how responsive and kind they were!​
      Absolutely! I've already ordered multiple items from them since this order. Though they don't have as big of an inventory as some other dealers, they're still my go-to dealer because they're so responsive and reliable (and have some really nice events and deals!).​
      Yes if they were in good condition.​

#327 grodnertal, Apr 25, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    8. * What did you order?
      Loongsoul Doll -- God of Cloud-Yun Zhong Jun

* When did you order?

October 6, 2019. 6 month Layaway.

Very good. They would email a reply every time I made a payment, saying they received the payment and told me how much was left to pay.

Very easy. Paypal, through their email paypal address.

20 days after my final payment.

YES. The Loongsoul doll was a fullset. Beautiful sculpt. Perfectly sanded. Well-protected in foam and nice box and shipper. Fullset well-packed. Beautifully made outfit and wig and shoes. Very impressed with the quality of everything!

YES. Surprised at how close it looks. Even the hairstyle of the wig.

YES. I have already ordered another Loongsoul Doll from Alice's Collection.

N/A

YES. I already have another layaway with them.

Yes. Loongsoul makes high quality dolls and clothing and wigs.
      And Alice's Collections has done a good job as agent for Loongsoul.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

#328 april, May 8, 2020
      Last edited: May 14, 2020
    9. What did you order?
      Myou 27cm Xiaobudding in Coffee and blank
      * When did you order?
      February 9th 2020
      Received confirmation email same day.
      Super easy!
      Shipped April 30th so about 7 weeks. Took 41 days to arrive, however, due to Covid but he made it home!
      Absolutely
      Yes but I ordered him blank.
      Very much so
      N/A
      Absolutely. Already have another order in I'm waiting on.
      Absolutely

10. What did you order?
      Doll Family-A Bibi in grey
      * When did you order?
      February 8th 2020
      Communication was excellent as always
      Easy
      My doll was shipped on May 7th 2020. He was shipped by DHL, so he arrived very quickly! He arrived on May 13th 2020.
      Yes!
      Yes. I ordered him without the face-up.
      Yes!
      N/A
      Of course! I actually am waiting on a few other orders from them and plan to order more in the future ^^
      Yes

11. * What did you order? 5 necklaces, 4 shirts, 1 pair of pants
      * When did you order? Jan 18, 2020
      * How was the communication? Excellent. There was one shirt out of stock that I was emailed about on Jan 19, and I asked that a different shirt be substituted. Everything was confirmed and the difference refunded by Jan 20.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Everything shipped May 17, 2020, and arrived April 22, 2020.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it was awesome!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Everything looked like the photos. The way one shirt draped IRL was unexpected, but that was inattention on my part.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems, apart from the substitution.
      * Would you order from this company again? Already have, and I'll be reviewing that transaction in a moment. :)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Absolutely.

12. * What did you order? Mystic Kids Lawrence head
      * When did you order? Feb 7, 2020
      * How was the communication? Invoice sent very quickly, no other communication needed on this.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped March 17, 2020. Didn't write down arrival date. It was a little slow because of coronavirus delays, but not bad.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, and odds I will are pretty high.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

13. * What did you order?
      AOD Yuki with high heel feet, Xiao Cang Cang hamster
      * When did you order?
      April 27, 2020
      Excellent, very prompt and patient!
      Quite easy. I paid through PayPal.
      The doll was sent June 3, 2020 and arrived June 8th.
      Yes. Her faceup is well done and the doll is beautifully sanded.
      Yes.
      Very much so!
      N/A.
      I definitely plan to purchase from them again in the future.
      Yes.

14. * What did you order?
      A dress, socks, boots.
      * When did you order?
      5/28/2020
      Good.
      Very easy.
      Shipped on 6/11/2020, arrived 6/24/2020. Just shy of two weeks.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      N/A.
      Yes.
      Yes.

15. * What did you order? Clothes, jewelry, doll stand and wigs

* When did you order? May 1, 2020

* How was the communication? Great

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy - I paid via PayPal

* How long did it take to ship? 2 months to process order, 3 days to ship to me via FedEx

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

16. Just realized that since I have DOA access I can finally post feedback for ACBJD :chibi
      I apparently wanted to post it way back in 2016 but did not like that my full name would be posted to the website haha.
      Currently on my third order with ACBJD.

* What did you order? Doll-Love You You, Sakura & Paper Ruby, YoSD sized lolita dress.
      * When did you order? Thursday 07 January, 2016
      * How was the communication? Wonderful. The communication from ACBJD was very pleasant and they answered my questions about layaway very thoroughly (even if I didn't end up doing layaway). Messages I sent during this time got responses by the next day. :thumbup
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Order was shipped 20 days after being placed. Tracking number was provided 4 days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, everything was very reasonably priced.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. The dolls both looked as advertised and the dress looked better than advertised. I was so happy about the dress as the promotional photo looked a bit weird in my opinion.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      ______

* What did you order? 3 Fur Wigs (2x YoSD, 1x SD), 3 shoes (YoSD, SD shoes, SD boots), 5 pairs Eyebag.
      * When did you order? Thursday 12 July, 2016
      * How was the communication? As with previous order, all questions had a 1 day turnaround. :thumbup
      * How long did it take to ship? Order was shipped about a month and a half after being placed. Tracking number was provided immediately.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, everything was very reasonably priced.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. FW010 also looked better than advertised.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. Only issue was that the SH319 shoes I ordered were a touch small for Migidoll feet. Did not raise this as a concern since I was able to do a quick mod to get them to fit.
      ______

* What did you order? 3x SD Boy Shirts, 1x SD Boy Jacket, 2x SD Boy Pants, 1x SD Boy Outfit, 2x SD Belts, 1 pair of YoSD shoes.
      * When did you order? May 31, 2020
      * How was the communication? Prompt notification of order confirmation and shipping notice.
      * How long did it take to ship? Order was shipped about two months after being placed. Tracking number was provided immediately.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, everything seems to be good quality except that the bows on the shoes popped off immediately.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. I found for many of the older listings, the actual product looked better than the photos. Newer listings the product looked the same as the photos. One item looked less stiff in the promo photos than the actual product but it is still a beautiful shirt (BRSB014, its the pockets).
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. Only issue was the bow popping off the shoes (SH330). Not planning to raise this as a concern since it is an easy fix. ACBJD included a nice little magic eraser as a gift which is always nice.

General Questions:

* Would you order from this company again? Already have.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If there was a specific listing for something I was interested in I might.

#336 AmariGem, Jul 16, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    17. * What did you order?
      Loong Soul Doctor Youzhi

* When did you order?
      late February 2020

Great! they answered all my questions,super nice and communication is great they reply pretty fast

super easy thru paypal

7 months

yes, the doll is amazing!

sculpt yes, face-up not really

yes, I'm super super happy I finally got my first doll!!

yes I'm going to order my next doll from their site

sure

18. * What did you order? Charm Doll 45cm Boy Body Ver. 2 in Normal Yellow with body blush
      * When did you order? February 3rd 2020
      * How was the communication? Good; quick responses
      * How easy was it to pay? Used paypal so, easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped August 17th Arrived September 3rd
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, I'm astounded by how wonderful he is & shocked but so glad that he was so comparatively cheap
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The body blush is brighter & more heavily concentrated on the chest & stomach
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Disappointed by the body blush but overall, yes very (Edit: the blush isn't poorly done I just ended up not liking it)
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I plan to
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand I don't think AC sells anything second-hand but I might if they did

#338 OmicronCeti, Sep 3, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    19. Hello everyone! I am new to Den of Angels. My first BJD arrived last week. I would like to share my experience with Allice's Collection, because I ordered my doll there.

* What did you order?
      - Kids Sky Aquamarine with Face-Up
      - 2 Dresses
      - 1 Pair of Shoes

[​IMG]
      * When did you order?
      - Begin of June 2020

- Very easy, Alice was very kind to me

- Very easy (PayPal)

- 1 week

- totally!

- yes

- yes, I was satisfied. There was a problem with the doll though. There was a belly lid inside the doll, which didn't stay in place. It disappeard in the bust part. That's why the doll coudln't hold a position and bend over.

- I contacted Alice because of the problem and she instructed me how to solve the problem. I disassembled the doll and glued the belly lid back to the upper body part. She gave me a refund of 30USD. I was very happy with how she solved the problem.

- Of course!

- Yes, why not?

20. * What did you order?
      Mystic Kids - QingChen FOX - Full Set (Skin Tone: Normal Pink + Face-Up + Clothes + Shoes + Wig + Special Ears) (SD 71 cm Boy)

* When did you order?
      August 01, 2020 (Event)

Great. Quick responses.

Very easy with PayPal.

Fast. / Shipped: September 29, 2020. Arrived: October 02, 2020

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

N/A

Yes.

N/A

#340 dragoneye1300, Oct 2, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 3, 2020