Alice Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order? MYou Loretta 27cm doll with faceup and default wig. 2 Yosd dresses, shoes and glass eyes.
      * When did you order? Aug 4th 2019
      * How was the communication? Really good. One of the dresses was free because of an event going on. My first choice was a limited dress which unfortunately had just gone out of stock when I ordered. They let me know right away and let me pick another item.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I ordered Aug 4th, I got my shipping notification on Oct 8th. She arrived Oct 16th with EMS express shipping.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The doll itself is amazing but that's MYou not AC. The clothes are really nice and well made. The shoes are a tad small but that's not AC's fault.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, almost exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I have two other orders active with AC right now and I will probably be making another order soon.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand N/A?

2. * What did you order? 9 pairs of shoes
      * When did you order? October 15, 2019
      * How was the communication? Did not contact them. Ordering was pretty easy.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paid through PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Surprisingly shipped on the 20th, which was a Sunday.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. They were all good quality shoes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand. Probably, if they were in good condition. But I would probably just order straight form ACBJD again.

3. * What did you order?
      I placed an order on five different 1/3 wigs. ​

* When did you order?

October 31, 2019​

* How was the communication?

I didn't have any questions or concerns about my order, so I didn't have to directly message her. Communication for order update notices was great! I was timely notified by email when I placed my order, when payment was confirmed, and when the order was shipped. ​

* How easy was it to pay?

Very easy! I was directly sent to Paypal to pay when placing my order. ​

* How long did it take to ship?

It took two weeks for my items to ship, once it was shipped I received my order in exactly five days. ​

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Definitely! ​

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Like many before me have mentioned, I would say it looked even better than the sales pictures! ​

* Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes, I was more than satisfied with the product. ​

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I will! I will most likely be placing another order soon. ​

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yes, I would buy their products secondhand if in good condition. But, I would rather send my money to Alice directly and order from their site. ​