1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Labyrinth [AiL] Elijah head

Mar 10, 2008

1. OMG -- I want ten of him!!! LOLL He is seriously the best AIL sculpt yet and I love them all! I love love love those teethies!

2. He is abolutely fantastic! I love this mold!!!

3. Just think of him as another expression for your Bertram. Like a faceplate. Yes, I'm enabling.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for teeth, too. Guess my Bertram would be perfectly happy to have a brother or cousin. Looks like he'll be coming home.

4. Ever since I came across St. James' Roda's teeth parts laying on the shelf, seperate teeth plates have creeped me out. I like the way they look in the head but otherwise...:eek:. I don't think that would stop me if I really needed Elijah but Bertram really fits the character I have in mind all on his own. :)

(That's also part of the reason why I went with DT Mui instead of Hue last year.)

5. get him get him! LOL!!!

6. ....well he can be a little brother? or distant cousin??

7. No!;)

Although most of my character dolls are part of an extended family he's one of the few characters I have that is meant to be on his own in the world. And I have to save money for my trip to Paris. :wiggle

8. Are you going to get him Helene? :dance Oh, I forgot to ask. When the head will be available to buy?

9. I love Elijah! I think my Alice boy will have to have a brother...or sister!

10. Ahahahaha I've put both Bertram and Elijah into my wishlist. Will be saving for them ^^

11. They will be for sale March 20. Unfortunately, they've suspended sales for their first 3 heads. I was hoping to purchase Chloe and Elijah at the same time.

12. Oh no!!! :o Are they not ever going to offer the Alice head again?? :...(

13. what?????????:o

14. they'll re-open the sale of the first 3 heads together with the new heads at the end of March ^^ no worries here~~~~

15. Very tempting to find my Bertram boy a brother. lol
      I also doubt the teeth is a seperate piece. Gotto see when AiL updates more info. ^^

16. Does anybody knows the circumference of the neck that will fit AIL heads? :sweat

17. he's beautiful ! *A* does anyone know any resin matches for AiL ? xD;; he's totally on my wish list~!

18. mmmm~~~ already the 21st and still no update *rollsrolls*

19. AiL recommends Volks Pureskin body. My Bertram head sits on SD13 body. The resin and the proportion matches perfectly.

20. ohh okay ! thanks rudy ! ^^
      i wonder if maybe he'd be alright on an older luts delf body~ xD;;
      come on, AiL, updaaate ! ;^;