1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Labyrinth [AiL] Elijah head

Mar 10, 2008

1. I am totally charmed by this little guy... just waiting for a price :)

2. prices for the heads are now up ! it was in yen so i did a currency conversion. ^^

elijah head 18,900.00 JPY = 189.769 USD

with a shipping fee (to north america) of 1,200.00 JPY = 12.0488 USD

and an 8.00 to 9.00 paypal fee.

it looks like they're also offering their lovely glass eyes for a certain order period (ending early april).

also, it looks like his teeth are removable !

you can see more information about the elijah head here ! ! n__n

3. OMGOMG they're available for mail order starting today! OTL my poor wallet ahahaha

4. so fast, Lotte Rotten XD
      I'm planning to order mine around the middle of next week ^^ will be joining the waiting room after that then~

5. i really like the hybrid eyes for some reason... huuuuuum :)

6. I know, I know!! I am so excited, I am already making clothes for my Elijah boy :D

7. I will order mine today :D I'm waiting for their response :dance:

8. Ohman. The teefs. The TEEFS. Argh, I LOVE this sculpt! I love the open-mouthed guy sculpts. Hopefully I wont be tempted to move Loki into a different sculpt... Though this really isn't helping. x___x;

9. Am I more or less correct in assuming he's not limited?

10. There's nothing written as limited in the webbie so far o_o

11. I hope it stays that way! He may have to wait a few paychecks, but I'd really like one :)

12. I've begged the dollmaker not to make them limited - they seem to think it's a good idea too :) so yaaayy for us!!!

They also got themselves a domain name now: http://ail-dolls.com -- i just thought it makes searching for them in google easier.

I had a dream last night about getting an Elijah head but losing his "TEEFS"!!! So I shoved one of those gummy false-teeth candy in his mouth instead, works great haha I might take a real picture of that when he gets here :)

13. That was a good idea *saving into my favorites*. Are you going to get Elijah? If you do I would love to see what you will do with him. I will get mine soon :dance

14. WHEEEEEEE MORE ELI's!! Oh man those TEEEEFFFFS *_________*
      I hope you get yours first and show me, Sharito ^__^

I must admit I've never been obsessed with dollies before as hard as I am with A.I.L. -- they just make the perfect dolls in my eyes. My cousin hates them, she thinks they're weird-looking but ohhh they're just exactly what I want to see in dollies!

No idea what I'm gonna do with the Eli yet >__<...I usually let the face come out for themselves instead of trying to paint it to look like something in mind.

15. Yes, they told me it would be sent today :dance I like them!!. They look real and delicate. I will do a girl tho LOL. I hope I don't get obsessed and end up buying all AIL heads:sweat I already had bought too much. I'm waiting Hazy and now Elijah... My pocket hurts:o

16. Countdown 2 more days before I order mine xD aghhh the wait is killing me DDD8
      Given the way they accept order - ship - arrive, all within a week... I'd say that mine would be waiting for me in my hometown while I'm still stuck in China ;____;

17. I received my head today!!! I will work in her faceup (Elijah is a girl) and I will post pictures later :D

18. yay, so happy to know they're all arriving! mine's at home now--and i'm at work:|. Can't wait to see what people do with him!!!

19. congrats for her arrival, Sharonpixie ^^
      I'm waiting to see owner pics of Elijah to flood the galleries xDD