1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Labyrinth [AiL] Elijah head

Mar 10, 2008

1. Thanks. I tried to make the faceup yesterday but the pastels I have are making me crazy. I need to buy new ones and start from the scratch *sigh

edit: I was wondering if anybody know where I can find a pretty wig in carrot red for the head. PM me please:)

2. Eljiah (now Morgan) is home!:D It took like five minutes to get used to the head--he looked a little alienish with the silver eyes:nowords:. I'm good now and totally in love---can't wait to see owner pics!! i checked AiL's website and it seems she's had an influx of orders for Elijah so there should be some really nice ones out there soon!

3. Can you believe how small the eyes are? I tried my Ginarolo 12mm I use for my unoa's and they fit in Elijah nicely.. can't wait to find some other colors. not too into the blue metallic that came with the head, but they size is cool

4. I played hooky from commissions today when mine came. *^_^*

Here's William:

[​IMG]

And indeed these are 12mm Ginarolo Ice Blue eyes in him. Wish I could find my favorite brown fur wig for him though.

5. OMG Lyn he's gorgeous!! holy crap!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea

6. another wonderful face up Lyn.. he is wonderful.. can't stop starring at him.. what body do you have him on?

7. lyn_r - Ohmy.... he's cute*___* those lips are perfection~~~~~

8. Wonderful!! I'm completely envious of your eyebrows!!! I need new pastels LOL.

9. Ohhh man!!! He's totally breathtaking, Lyn!! The face up couldn't be more perfect. You must be so over the moon! I like William as his name it really suits him ^____^

I haven't received mine yet....I have no idea what to do in terms of the face up. Maybe I'll wait and see what other ppl have done with their Elijah and hope to get inspired? I'd like him and my Bertram to be twins, so I think I will wipe off my Bertram's current faceup and do him and Elijah together so that way my hand would have remembered how to do the same face twice in a row.

10. That is a good idea. I can't wait... I may be working on my dolls on Monday. I'm stuck with the class until then...:(

11. *Un-lurks*

Oh man! The second his head was released I turned to my friend and said "Man he would look great with some thicker brows." And there you have it. He's stunning lyn_r, completely stunning. I think you've just shoved Elijah up my wish list a couple of slots.

12. AiL is made from pure LOVE.

I placed my order yesterday noon, they confirmed my order at night, my friend helped me pay with her paypal at around midnight, I emailed AiL this morning asking for the payment confirmation when they received the fund, they replied within 2 hours saying they've received the money.

They're going to ship my Elijah head tomorrow OMG.

He'll be waiting for me in Jakarta LOL xD and maaannn... AiL works even on weekends... ;u; *tears of joy and happiness*

13. I have fallen in love with AiL heads and would like to order.
      This is new to me...scarrrry!
      There doesn't seem to be an order form to use so I was wondering, do you just send the money through Paypal, or do you contact the company (AiL) first before doing the transaction?

14. It is easy. Write to them and let them know that you are interested like this:

Hi!

I'm _________ and I'm interested in an Elijah head.

My adress is:

1234 Myhouse
      blahblahblah, MARS 654321

Regards,
      _________

And they will answer to you with the price of the head with shipping to your country. They will ask you to pay in yen. Paypal has that option so it would be really easy to do. Good Luck!

Note: Thanks to Sdinks that helped me to order my AIL head :D

15. Sharonpxie you have come to my rescue once again!

I actually did write to them right before the heads were released to get a price. Now that they are actually available I guess I will notify them again to confirm the order.

I think all of the AiL heads are just so expressive and captivating.

16. I'm glad to help:)

17. My elijah has arrived. plz meet Ruben

[​IMG]

He is adorable :D

18. Wow wondeful!!! :D

Heceta: Are those eyes 12mm or 14mm?

19. sharonpixie -Thanks ;) I think the are 12mm, but I'm not sure, they are the eyes that came with him :)

20. Oh right!! I didn't see carefully. Are those the pink ones? I received the same ones :sweat