1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Labyrinth [AiL] Elijah head

Mar 10, 2008

1. Mine wears 8-9 wigs, and the 14mm AiL eyes.

2. thank you mich!!

3. does anyone have their elijah on a body that they're happy with? i just received my DIM minimee body for my elijah, and i don't like it at all. it seems way too big for him. it just looks, weird, i don't know. i've seen it in photos before and thought it looked good. but, any other confirmed successes with other bodies?

4. Well mine's on a Demon Garden body.

5. Looks great!! I really like the proportions. What is the resin colour of the head and body??? Thanks for posting the pics!!

6. Hello,

I just bought myself an Elijah head after continually coming back to the AIL sight for months just to stare at his picture.

I really like the way he looks on a Dollstown 15boy body, but if I'm correct, that seems to be a NS skin head/body. I bought a WS head. So I'd like to know how Dollstown's equivalent of white skin matches AIL heads.

I'm actually thinking of buying him a Fantasy Doll body, since it is cheap and I am aware of someone who has their Elijah on a FDoll body. Does anyone have a picture of an Elijah on an FDoll body nude, so I can see the proportions, resin match, ect.? Preferably a White Skin one?

Thanks! ^^

7. mich, how do you like the fit/resin match? ive heard complaints about demon garden boys being bad posers

8. I can`t wait:) I just ordered a NS Ail Elijah head. I just love his open smile so much:aheartbea

9. How tall is that body? I really want my Elijah to be nothing more than 60-63 cm tall.

10. I've got two DG bodies, and really like them for the price.

11. DG body..? DG what does that stand for? I`m on a body search so any body that fits I have to take a look at.

12. Demon Garden :3 as said earlier above.

13. Ah I did not check above><///. Anyway what kind of wig size would fit an Ail doll? I really like the Crobidoll 9-10 wigs.

14. OH Wind Dolls is shipping mine today:)

15. I love these sculpts! I ordered Elijah's head and hope he will fit on an EverPurple body. I want him to be "young" and not too big and muscular. I hope his head fits on his body. I adore his face. He is so innocent-looking. I just heard from AiL and they will ship him in a few days. They are wonderful to work with - and so considerate in their correspondence. I'm so excited!

16. Everyones Elijahs are so pretty^^

I just got my Elijah yesterday and BOY he is amazing. He is so pretty. The resin matches my Minimee body perfectly:) I`m not to much fan of these Minimee bodies but better with a body than not. I will try to take some pictures soon. My sister have taken my camera so I wont have a camera for at least 10 days:( But I shall try to find some one else to borrow a camera from.

OMGosh he is aaaah so cute:aheartbea

17. Yes:) I was able to take picture. Here is my Ail Elijah. I fell in love withe the name so I named him Elijah.

[​IMG]

He is so gorgeous:D

18. Quite the changes. Elijah have now become a Oshare/ Decora cute boy:D I just had to have at least one dollie boy with this kind of style. And he is just perfect for it. I love my Oshare and Decora boy sososo :aheartbea

He is borrowing a DOT body (for the moment) on the picture and resin match is horrible so I try to hide it behind all the clothes.

[​IMG]

Hes a cute strawberry boy hehe:aheartbea

19. I'm hunting for a body too, for both Elijah and Bertram, both to be girls. I've tried to measure their neck hole with a tape measure, but its hard to do. I really don't want to have to alter the neck part of the body when I find one. If anyone can tell me neck sizes that fit I would be grateful.
      Here's my Ellie

[​IMG]

Oh I forgot. 14mm acrylic eyes, monique 8-9 wigs fit.

20. I've tried my chloe head on a super gem female body and proportions are nice,besides the resin color as chloe is in NS while SG body in in WS:
      Chloe 1
      Chloe 2