1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Labyrinth [AiL] Elijah head

Mar 10, 2008

1. I bought a Ringdoll body for my Elijah (girl) and Angel of Dreams for Bertram (also girl). Both fit, colour is good (AOD Normal Yellow is particularly good with AIL NS), and the proportions of the AOD body are perfect.

2. I wonder if 10mm suits Elijah... Can someone take a pic for me, please? ^^

3. I just had to add my Elijah doll, Rory to this thread~ He's my new pride and joy! He's on an Angel of Dream body and the resin match is perfect~ I was so happy with it :)

[​IMG]

4. Elijah is great, i have mine on a male abio angel body. the head is so flexable it could be male or female easily! i did do the face up as a female to start with then changed my mind and wipped it so now he is a boy!

5. I saw quite a few as girls when I searched, you're right, Elijah can look good as both! Mine is a boy though XD
      He gets my floating body (I seem to have had a lot of those lately :\) so he has no choice in the matter lol
      I was really hoping it would arrive today, but no such luck...maybe tomorrow! *Crosses fingers*

6. I got mine, he got his faceup and wig last week and yesterday his clothes came in...so he's all done!! I need to clean and blush his body...but that can wait.

[​IMG]

7. Soooo I was selling my Elijah head but now I also want to make mine into a girl!

Any more Elijah girls??

8. Anyone out there?

I didn't end up selling my Elijah (I can't resist that face D: ) and I did make him into a girl. Pretty much right after the above post XD
      However she never got a body. However however today it might actually be at home waiting for me!! So hopefully I'll have a tentative version of my AiL Elijah girl, Gabriel, ready for a quick picture this weekend....which is supposed to be nice. Unfortunately she's about 70cm tall, and I don't own clothes for a girl that big D: So she may be nekkid. Or the head won't fit the body at all and it won't match and will be horrible. It's only a temp body (yay cheap!!) but I still hope it's somewhat decent....We'll see.

here's a pic of my head from last year....
      [​IMG]

9. D'aw, this thread has been a bit dead for a while. I just recently discovered the Elijah sculpt and he's going on my wish list. Does anybody know how long it takes for AIL to ship? From reading earlier in the thread, it seems like the heads are in stock and ready to go because everyone got theirs pretty fast. I am just concerned because I'm going on vacation in January and the last thing I want to do is to order a head and have it arrive when I'm gone for a week. ^^;;

10. I'm not that informed atm, but as far as i know company is pretty serious so you should get shipping notice in few weeks, hope it helps.

11. Hello! Does anyone have a clue about what bodies do Elijah in White skin match? :/ I want to put him in a Angell Studio but would that be too of the porpotions? Also would he match with souldoll boy bodies?

12. The same question about normal skin. Just ordered Elijah - ns, have no idea about match... Searched forums, but find only very old answers, I heard that AiL normal resin become a little pink, not beige... Help, please! :pout:

13. Well, answer my question myself :)
      I received the track number within ten days after order, it is the fastest compahy :lol:
      I combined head with Luts Delf body. I tried Volks sd13 (~2009) but it was to yellow for head, no way to blush or something like that... So, Elijah 2014 head+ Lutd Delf 2014 body. Colour mathes great but resin has different surface. Head is like porcelain, body more glance. Probably couple layers of MSC will minor this difference.
      https://flic.kr/p/p15Mos
      https://flic.kr/p/qbBC3R
      Hope it helps someone :)

14. Where can I see pictures of him ? Thank you

15. @Foteini1506 This thread was started in 2008 so the links no longer work. The person you are asking, @chemicalstar, has not been on DoA for over 2 years.

There are owner pictures of Elijah in this thread. Look through each page of this discussion thread to see owner pictures of this doll. Otherwise, go to the Alice in Labyrinth website and see him there.

16. Thank you sooooooo much

17. @Foteini1506 I own 2x AIL Elijah dolls (it's my all time favourite sculpt!) Both of my dolls are slightly modded, but here's some photos ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~~ continued

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. Thank you sweet dear for showing to me pictures . I really appreciate . It’s so beautiful doll

19. @Foteini1506 Thank you^^ AIL Elijah is a beautiful doll and the sculpt looks good both as a girl or as a boy. All of the Alice in Labyrinth dolls are beautiful to be honest- and service from the company is always wonderful! :kitty2