1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Labyrinth Mini Discussion

Jul 30, 2009

1. i actually have that head on a planetdoll 41cm body, the match is not perfect, but good enough. the neck needs a bit of sanding, as it's slightly thick for the head, and the resin color is a bit more yellow. not bad though.

2. MISS ALLY :what is your planetdoll the skin color ? Natural or white ?

3. oh forgot that part.... both head and body are normal skin.... i could take a photo, if you want to see a totally blank doll..... :)

4. Could be nice ;)
      I'm waiting for a shipment from planetdoll and I ask if it's possible to add a pair of 41cm hands ;)
      I 've planned to order a AIL aya and use body for my daryl head ;)

5. ok, here's both Aya and Daryl in NS, on Planetdoll 41cm NS bodies, not the taller 43cm..... i like the look, as they look like young teens, as opposed to young children. i was thinking of sanding the breasts down, if i wanted one to be a boy, but, most likely i will leave them as is. you can see how the neck is a bit wide on Aya.

[​IMG]

6. I never though this possibility ! Nice futur couple ;) Thanks to share :)

7. I ended up putting my Alice head on an Asleep Eidolon mini body (newer style)-- I think the proportions are a little better, resin match is pretty good.

Here are pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Funny, in your pics, MissAlly, she looks just fine on that Planetdoll body...for me it just didn't look right. Maybe I need to sand the neck more?

If only the Planetdoll bodies didn't have such thick clunky ankles and big feet! :( But I do love the immature torsos and dainty hands the 41 cm Planetdolls have.

8. I just ordered a pair of hands in yello normal resin from dollfie's fashion island. She sad that the match would be good. If not, she would take them back.. Will post pictures in about a month. They are a preorder, so my fingers are crossed......
      robyn

9. Good news :)
      I've just order 2 days ago AIL aya blank body+head

AIL company say:
      We are making changes for the better for a few parts of Aya body.
      >It will finish around a week later.
      >Would you please wait it?

I ask :
      - What kind of change ?
      >Can you explain to me ?

They response:
      -We are making her hands smaller and joints bend deeper.
      She will become better looking.

Regards,
      Alice in Labyrinth

:) :) :)

10. That is good news!! I love everything about that body except the hands.
      hmm...wonder if that means they will sell the body separately?
      I kinda wish I had bought the whole doll now and not just the head!

11. I've just received the AYA blank set ....Deboxing !
      With smaller hand now sh's perfect !
      [​IMG]
      With daryl head :)
      [​IMG]
      As you can see the fingers aren't together but separate and it's better like that ;)
      Now I need to blush the body :)

12. human_doll - thank you so much for the photos. The new hands are so much better. I am going to contact AiL to see if they will sell the hands separately; I would like a pair for my Aya. :)

13. oh, that is SOO much prettier!! Will they sell the body separately? Seems like a good idea since I'm sure there are many Daryl owners out there who would like a body! My Alice is happy enough on her AE body, but I was wanting a younger look for her and this is definitely more of a mature slim-mini body.

14. Oh that is so much better! I love the little legs, never noticed the detail on the thighs before.

15. I received a reply from AiL regarding the new hands:

Thank you for your email.

We can sell the new hands to only customers who had purchased
      AiL doll Aya or Alice.
      The price is US$12.00($10.00 for hands and $2.00 for the postage).

We can ship it in a few days after confirming the payment.

Thank you.
      Best regards,
      Alice in Labyrinth

16. Very good news ;) Now I'm hoping that Ail brand make the SD body like mini- more "old china doll "look for my Chloe's head ;)

17. Well I didn't know AIL was going to make smaller ones, so I found some for my girl. They are Fairyland minifee hands and the resin match is pretty good. She is wearing a Kish outfit.l I really love this girl!! Shirley in NC

[​IMG]

18. So pretty - love her outfit too!
      Her hands are very dainty :)

19. Has anyone tried an OLDER DoC body with the mini Alice head? I understand that the Mini Alice head goes well on an AE body so I wondered about the older DoC body... I believe it is shorter and the color is more beige... any thoughts???