1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

All Boys or all Girls????

Apr 14, 2010

1. When I started I reaaaally wanted a boy and later bought another boy, but since then my mind has changed because girls are so much easier and I can make pretty dresses for them =D

2. I buy only girls. But probably I will sometime lodge also the boy.

3. As for me, all and only girls.

4. All boys though I'd love to find a lovely girl/woman. I'm getting closer ...

5. I only have girls.
      I don't think I'll ever get a boy. -shrug-

6. My doll collection as a whole is probably 1/4 boys. The rest is all girls and that's going to be pretty standard for my BJD crew too I would imagine. I like boy dolls way too much to go without but I am admittedly biased towards girl dolls. I love fashion and while the boys allow me to express that too the girl outfits are where it's at and I enjoy making them more. My boys mostly they're happy in t-shirts and jeans. My girls they want something a bit more hip most of the time so I have to work a bit more to accommodate them. I only have one boy in my whole collection that is rather too picky about his clothes and that is my sweet Andy. He's a gay boy, a party planner and a total fashion icon so that's understandable. He's always networking and always being looked at so he's got to look GOOD, you know?

7. All boys! but I defiantly still want a few girls.

8. I only have only boy dolls and I do find some girl dolls to be interesting, but girl dolls kind of creep me out.

9. I have only girls) cause I don't know how to play with boys))
      (I have only one masculinus doll - Pipos cat - he's boy)

10. Only girls since I haven't found a boy type I like. They're all too feminine.

11. I think the boys are currently winning,I just orderd a resinsoul long in dark grey skin.
      and hopefully by the end of this month I'll buy a resinsoul ai,male in dark grey skin.
      also my current wish list have only male dolls:
      resinsoul ai,resinsoul song(sky blue),resinsoul ming(light grey or coffee),resinsoul feng in normal skin.
      I currently have 2 female dolls(dc bella and luts hdf lolly) the rest are male and I dont see any female bjd's in the future any time soon.