1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL Iplehouse EID woman discussion thread

Dec 24, 2009

1. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ccubi-(EID-Jessica-BW-mod-LW-Half-Elf-Akando)
      Nanyalin has some for her Jessica.
      They look like DikaDoll Hands - Best PM her to make sure :)

2. Hi all you EID woman owners. I have ordered an EID Asa (NS, Type B make-up, medium bust, mobility thighs) and am now looking at how I will need to adjust my doll shelves to make room for her. Can anyone tell me how tall an EID beauty is when she is sitting down? So, a measurement from her seated butt to the top of her head with an allowance for a wig. I am guess-timating around 35cm? - or am I miles off? Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

3. 35cm is about right, depending on the wig. I just measured my Jessica and she's 34cm seated without a wig on.

4. Awesome. Thanks abbie! :)

5. I have a question for the EID and SID owners: Will a female EID head fit on a female SID body?

6. Finally got my Iple girls painted. Love these dolls.
      [​IMG]

7. I love your Carina, cristylee!

Yes, you can order them this way through the custom doll system, and I have seen several of them in the Gallery and box opening threads. The look good. ^_^

...I haven't seen any of the SID heads on EID bodies though...has anyone tried this? ::curious::

8. To add to Lady Ravenswood's reply, Iplehouse also shows in their gallery and in their Limited Edition section EIDs on the SID body.

9. Ah yes, that is true! There is a photo on page 2 of their "Iple Gallery" as well of a Yur on the SID body next to a Luna on the EID body.

10. Y'know, after I asked this I noticed the pictures on Iplehouse. lol

What exactly is the custom doll system? I never noticed that on Iplehouse. ^^,,

11. The custom doll system allows you to order a doll with your choice of head, body, body options, and resin color.
      So for example, you can get an EID Kamau in RS with the muscular arms that were released with the NC Luo, even though Kamau was is no longer available as a special edition or in a basic form, and the arms were part of a NC release. Or you can get a Yur head on an SID woman body, etc. The custom doll system is only available at the beginning of each month. ^_^

12. Oh, I see. Thanks. I plan on ordering my Jessica at the beginning of the year when I get paid. :)

13. If I got Jessica a Monique wig, do I need a 7/8 or 8/9 wig?

14. I always get an 8/9 but I put a silicone wig cap underneath so it holds on really well, I find 7/8 too small but different makes may vary.

15. Okay, so I'll still get a 8/9 wig just in case. :)

16. I always use 8/9 sized wigs as well. ^_^

Here is Nightingale in an 8/9 Monique wig:
      [​IMG]

17. Very late to the party here and interrupting the flow, but I had to pop in to say that your faceups and styloing have just blown my mind, cristylee. Absolutely stunning. So subtle and realistic.

OK. As you were...

18. Oh, I definitely agree.

My Jessica's at "before shipping" :)

19. I have a question about Iplehouse, on pages for eyes it says 'eye' singular. I'm confused, so when you order do you get one eyes or two?

20. cristylee I just saw your Eva on the xtreme website, if I didn't see she was an Eva there I would have continued to think she was the Jessica mould. I can't believe it, it's amazing what a great face up can do for a mould.