1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL Iplehouse EID woman discussion thread

Dec 24, 2009

1. OH MAN.

When the EID ladies first came out, I told myself I'd wait to see what other face sculpts they'd come out with. And if I ever decided to get an Iplehouse girl that big, she'd have to be in Real Skin. I'm a RS addict -- I own 4 Iplehouse dolls, 3 of which are Real Skin.

Iplehouse really knows how to keep a grasp on my wallet, apparently.

With the release of the EID ladies in Real Skin, I thought I'd like Luna the most; since I loved her face when she came out, but I didn't love the Rose Gray resin or the kitty parts. And most of the Iple dolls look even more gorgeous in Real Skin... But it turns out that I like Yur the most. She looks like a big Tatiana! Who I love, she was the first BJD I ordered.

Although, it seems like her head is sort of small compared to her body. Is it really, though? Or is it a result of the floofy wig and semi-bulky sweater she's wearing? Regardless, I think I might be ordering my first EID woman during this ordering period. If I do, I'll definitely have to rearrange my room so I can have more display space to fit her in. And I'm sure it will be an adventure in sewing clothing... I've already had mini adventures sewing for my JID girls.

2. Jessica still looks best in RS after all. Though I now feel a little silly for rushing at the original Pierrot version, I'm glad they are re-offering her in this resin color.

Yur does look much closer to Luna than Jessica as presented though. Funny since I thought the opposite with the Noctarcana limiteds. What a difference a face makes!

3. I think her face/jawline is narrower than Jessica's and Luna's, which might give the illusion that her head is smaller.

4. OMG! Yur :drool:
      I prefered Yur over Luna before, and prefer her even more now!
      She's so much more beautiful in RS :o
      *Jessica is still my favorite, but Yur!*

5. What does Iplehouse put in their Realskin resin? Pixie dust? Magic powder? Rainbows and butterfly hugs? :? Realskin makes ALL of the Iplehouse dolls 1000% more desirable.

I ordered the Pierrot Jessica the first day I could, and she's the Most Beautiful Thing Ever. Luna's always been cute, but they put her in Realskin... and wow. I'm a sucker for the style of wig that Luna has, too, so that doesn't help. :sweat

6. I must be immune because it does nothing for me.
      I prefer the NS tone.

7. Haha, Pam, I have to to agree with you... and then it's the fear they'll turn green...

8. Definitely in the infected category. I caved and ordered Luna in RS. I've got one in WS that should arrive tomorrow or monday. I'll likely be selling her head now. *_*

Regarding the green thing, I thought they took care of that?

9. I think all 3 realskin EID women are wonderful. Iple did a fabulous job with their faceups. Jessica has never done much for me but I do really like this version.

But I love Yur and that makes me happy because I'm now absolutely sure I'll really love the Yur Astrologer I've got on order. If I had the funds I'd be ordering the realskin Yur as a dark sister to my Astrologer.

10. Does anyone happen to have a picture of their EID woman next to an SSDF man? I love the EID body but I'm worried it would look too big next to my emo-thin SSDF...

11. OMG. Yur I really didn't like in the Noctarcana version, but she is gorgeous in the RS version. I was thinking of Luna next, but she's nothing next to Yur. Iplehouse wants my moneys!

12. I totally agree, I think Yur is stunning in realskin. Too bad I have no money for her though!

13. Even though I love Luna (I have a Noctarcana one at home) I'm not fond of her in RS. For me I love her in the rose grey resin the best, although I don't mind NS or WS on her either.

I think the girls do look great in the RS and can't wait to see what else they do with them.

Also, I just wanted to say that the EID woman's body is amazing. The hips, the shape, all very nicely done. I'm still trying to figure out the range of motion it can do (I'm thinking of doing a "Can my dolls do the advertised poses?" photoshoot soon). Also, I'm in love with the high heeled feet. They look amazing and I love the amount of detail that's been put into them.

14. Just thought I'd let everyone know two new girls are set to be released soon.

15. :o:o Oh goodness! If she's got a mature face I'm sure I won't be able to resist the African girl... oh no ;-; *wait for basic version Charsier, wait for basic version* Oh but she might not be in dark tan then... ;-;

I can't wait to see what they come up with!!

16. And Charsier, don't forget that Kamau never came out as a standard, only as part of the special RS releases. So, it might also be the case for this one.

17. :o Oh no, and I missed out on him then too.... >__> I hope they do dark tans again... ;__;

But if she's got a gorgeous face, I am not going to hesitate at ALL.

>__> And I want a RS Lovely Lady too... <__< I hope the African and the Asian aren't going to be killer lookers... because I shall want them, terribly want them. :C

18. Just when I thought I was safe.......and now they are going to release 2 new girls too?? I'll wait to see what they look like, so far Jessica is still my fave Iple woman...so far.

19. I have to resist these new girls even if I love them. I have a plan, and I'm sticking to it. Jessica will be mine VERY soon, and then Luo and Evan will finish up the year. If money isn't an issue, Akando may also make his way to me this year. Otherwise, Akando will be next year...and then I can consider adding another lady. :)

I just hate that I may miss out on a dark tanned girl. Well, maybe I wont even end up liking her, lol.

20. Oh wow. Thanks so much for passing this on. I am so excited for both of them. I was really thinking about RS Jessica but I am going to wait now as if they do the African lady in the Dark tan they probably won't release her in that resin again. *Squeal* I really want someone on that body. Its my second fave body after Twigling's Ylisande body, which is ridiculously pose-able.